1. May 26, 2016  
    You dude have some serious issues.
    Cata still provides 80+% of Warmane's donations. People donate for Cataclysm mostly, not WoTLK nor MoP.
    WoTLK is just draining their resources, yet they wanted to make x1 WoTLK realm to make Warmane famous... yet **** income from it.
    From this picture, right here, we can see that Cata is having almost same population as WotLK, even tho it was given not even an half of developper's attention which they gave on WotLK.
    I have issues and you are writing "Cata still provides 80+% of Warmane's donations." I really wonder how you reached this conclusion cause its definitely not logic.

2. May 26, 2016  
    I have issues and you are writing "Cata still provides 80+% of Warmane's donations." I really wonder how you reached this conclusion cause its definitely not logic.
    cataclysm pvp is played with endgame pve trinkets and weapons which makes them in high demand on marketplace, there are more reasons but this is just a main one and im a lazy person :)

3. May 26, 2016  
    Bro, just walk around Orgrimmar and ask people where did they get their mounts, gear, vanity items, Legendary weapon xmog... He is not wrong. 80% or more donations came from Cataclysm realm.

4. May 26, 2016  
    80% of the donations come from a slowing dying server(cataclysm)? The same expansion that is far from being a priority to devs? Not sure if feel bad for donors or devs according to that 80% logic.

Icecrown 10487 players
    Blackrock 712 players
    Neltharion 918 players
    Warsong 233 players
    Frostwolf 2624 players

80%, right.

5. May 26, 2016  

6. May 26, 2016  
    80% of the donations come from a slowing dying server(cataclysm)? The same expansion that is far from being a priority to devs? Not sure if feel bad for donors or devs according to that 80% logic.

Icecrown 10487 players
    Blackrock 712 players
    Neltharion 918 players
    Warsong 233 players
    Frostwolf 2624 players

80%, right.
    Yeap, 80% of the donations come from Cata and devs still ignore it. SM aint 150 coins, you get it by reaching 80th level and still nobody uses it,, noone at WOTLK donates for PVE offset for PVP, dont forget that Santa is real too.

7. May 26, 2016  
    The whole population is Tdot & friends vs Tdot haters, this guy keeps whats left of the players.
    Cata probably would of died faster had I left right away, I'm not suprised to see my horde guild dying slowly but the state of the server just sucks. Horde dominates bgs, 2s is mainly for casuals, 3s is dead, no one plays 5s except Subwars which I don't think people play anymore. Rated bgs which are really fun no one really plays them and the supposed random bg heros would never step into a rated bg regardless. Fully geared horde premades farming 110k lowbies turn player off from the PvP scene, it also hinders alliance to gear to potentially try and form anything good PvP wise wether it being premades or trying to form a guild.

I'm currently playing on icecrown got a level 25 hunter there. Cataclsym isn't going to change, staff isn't going to help it and people need to accept it. People need to leave this server before it's too late, it's just titanic at from here on out
    Edited: May 26, 2016

8. May 26, 2016  
    Cataclsym isn't going to change, staff isn't going to help it and people need to accept it. People need to leave this server before it's too late, it's just titanic at from here on out
    +1 to this.

It would be nice if Staff could let us transfer the chars into MoP server. Don't want to abandon 9 85s.
    Edited: May 26, 2016

9. May 26, 2016  
    I'm currently playing on icecrown got a level 25 hunter there. Cataclsym isn't going to change, staff isn't going to help it and people need to accept it. People need to leave this server before it's too late, it's just titanic at from here on out
    i think they just want us to go wotlk, close cata entirely and like idk maybe continue slow work on mop or open up more "interesting"(populated/financialy useful) expansions

It would be nice if Staff could let us transfer the chars into MoP server. Don't want to abandon 9 85s.
    10 here, kinda sad that all of them gets soo little interest from me, due to most raids just disband at 8 people couse we can't find last few dps... now we can wait for another "huge" update for cata, similar to mop 900 bug fixes? yeah sure most players reported that same bugs reapear or even new ones do(like we didnt have same in the past, *cought*movement update for cata*cought*).... and most of those fixes were just really minor correction that should've been fixed ages ago. cant wait for this on cata...

10. May 26, 2016  

just assisting mister woohoos
    Dat wrong use of meme tho :<

11. May 26, 2016  
    Well they wanted to merge us into MoP, but community said no. Now everyone needs to keep playing on an abandon expansion/dead(dev.) server.

The only thing I wait from Warmane Staff it's the transfer option from Cata to MoP. Lost any hopes on the future of Cataclysm Server long long time ago.

12. May 26, 2016  
    Dat wrong use of meme tho :<
    Give a man points for trying and he got atleast 1 right :-D

13. May 26, 2016  
    +1 to this.

MoP is even more broken, I played it pre-Moltdown and it was horrid. IMO staff won't even consider cata let alone mop once Wotlk is fully 100% working with close to 0 bugs, that's been their priority for the last several months.

14. May 27, 2016  
    MoP is even more broken, I played it pre-Moltdown and it was horrid. IMO staff won't even consider cata let alone mop once Wotlk is fully 100% working with close to 0 bugs, that's been their priority for the last several months.
    Honestly, atm Wrath is in very bad shape. Even Cata has the important content working better because RS hc and ICC hc are at least partially undoable. But Wrath at least has the population...can't even play Cata anymore due to the lack of population and my entire guild quitting due to the lack of fixes. Really makes me angry because I have about 800 coins put into my Cata characters and even if they ever gave me any options, it would be to take those coins to MoP...an expansion meant for people 1/3 of my age. Would be nice if I could either use the characters I spent those coins on in Cata, or use those coins on characters on Wrath.

15. May 27, 2016  
    And how comfortable, the whole staff is silent again... :/

First ... 789101119 ... Last