1. May 6, 2016  

Stop modifying our game

Stop believing that the people which came on this server came only to have a hardcore server. The people came on this server to relive the experience of the game for NOSTALGIC.
    We have a DPS increased of 50-60%, you can buff the HP of boss of 50-60% or 100% if you want BUT NOT 1500%

Not only you create bosses impossible to killed without having tested them even but in more you ruin the experience of game of the players ! And i killed 5 boss Ulduar 25 so i'm not a ****ing noob wich can just kill Leviathanlolz.

You have to remove the stuff inheritance wich gives more XP
    You have to remove the gem of NPC emblem
    You changed mecanic and script of boss

And after ? Soon Boss with HP of MoP ? No token of NPC emblem because "it's easy stuff" ?

WE ARE HERE FOR NOSTALGIC ONLY NOT FOR YOUR "HARDCORE SERVER"
    WE LIKED WOTLK BUT YOU DESTROY OUR EXPERIENCE OF GAME

2. May 6, 2016  
    Agreed, we were here to relieve the WOTLK experience, not to struggle against dumb fights. Make HC hard if you want to, but leave normal raids out of this.

3. May 6, 2016  
    +185% ( like the actual buff lol )

We can't continue the progress on Ulduar because of pathetic buff = wiping by berserk (hello thorim lolol)... Our roster don't wipe because of the strategy, just because of the actual buff....

Decrease the buff, Normal Mode is not suppose to present massive gearcheck boss... The challenge has to be meet into HC encounters.

4. May 6, 2016  
    Meh, overreacting much ?
    Here's my view on this. Nb: We ( [H]Faithless ) have killed every boss(25) but Yogg this week ( so ofc including thorim with his 5min berserk )
    Yeah I'm going to talk about 25man raid but hey, the issues/none-issue are the same

Bosses are hard, right, but which one ?
    Kologarn is a bit tricky but easy, auriaya isn't even a boss and neither is hodir. Mimiron&freya aren't easy ( hard actually, considering it's normal mode ) but doable without a problem once your raid listen. Thorim is awful. Bug as ****, hard as ****, chain lighting are more bugged than my previous server, and he has way too much hp (63M for Hard mode, really ? :D ).
    But he isn't impossible, we killed him yersterday for the 2nd time, and I know for a fact that some guilds too/on the verge on killing him.
    Vezaxx is also tricky but cleary easy once you get the trick.
    I won't talk much for yogg atm, we haven't done enough tries. The big tentacle sure has a lot of hp ( 5M4 ) but yolo right ?

So: yes it's hard, I don't think some bosses are doable even in the futur ( mimiron /thorim hard mode )
    And btw, you knew it was an hardcore server, so why did you join if you can't handle this ? They never said it was going to be easy.
    While I agree with you on some points, I'll also remind you that it is suppose to be hard.

5. May 6, 2016  
    Go retail, crybabies.

6. May 6, 2016  
    There are 95% of crybabies here dude. It will be bad if all crybabies leave on retail... :o

7. May 6, 2016  
    Cool 1% of the server can clean NORMAL MODE. So ? **** the 99% ?

8. May 6, 2016  
    You will if you learn, as simple as that

9. May 6, 2016  
    you will when it get nerfed , right now the best guilds only will clear its normal.. wait your turn

10. May 6, 2016  
    No one gives a heck about 2 - 3 tryharders guild being the best on the server and claiming "we can kill stuff, we have a big penis, look at us, we're better then you".

Point is, 90%+ of the server isn't progressing properly on Ulduar because of buffs. If you can, good for you, you don't speak on behalf of all of the raiding guilds.

11. May 6, 2016  
    We talk of a ****ing raid NORMAL not LK 25 hero without buff 30%

12. May 6, 2016  
    MAN ALL 25 man guilds are half way into ulduar??? What more you want tell me? ofcourse you wont be able to pug it ...

13. May 6, 2016  
    I also think you're not patient enough... it's been two weeks. Wait two more to know if it's the gm fault that you don't clean some bosses or yours.
    We'll talk about hm after that.

14. May 6, 2016  
    We're at 8/14 and the bosses we're stuck we clearly are purely because of the buff and nothing more.

15. May 6, 2016  
    How come other guilds 1 shot those bosses then??? Think about it , you obviously dont have enough gear yet or youre doing somethign wrong... go do nax instead or change tactics and come back after and kill it

123 ... Last