1. May 7, 2016  
    are you people gonna demand the 30% damage/hp/healing buff in the first week of icc release because you couldnt fully clear? just curious

2. May 7, 2016  
    Some guys here forget that the Lordaeron realm wasnt to be open when it first was announced. It was planned only for the dev team to have their time on this secret realm. Then the staff realized that there are some players who shared the same vision with them, back in June of 2015 alot of ppl asked for them to open this realm, to have a x1 wotlk server with hardcore experience. I know sometimes this "hardcore" word is kinda funny, but it's the vision of the devs, if you are unsatisfied with this, just go to deathwing or ragnaros. Leave the ppl who are enjoying the experience, go find your fun experience somewhere else if you want everything handed to you.

Or else go to naxxramas and put your guild strong enough, practice more, learn more and come to overcome the dificulty. I am not an elistist, I've never done naxxramas here nor ulduar, or even VoA, because I am not interested to do so, but as a person who play this game for some years I realized that there is nothing more beautiful to work together with other players in order to deafeat their dificulties. That's how I see this and here is my opinion about this.
    Edited: May 7, 2016

3. May 7, 2016  
    are you people gonna demand the 30% damage/hp/healing buff in the first week of icc release because you couldnt fully clear? just curious
    Who talks about full clear, i am talking here about killing 1 or 2 bosses. All bosses are too hard and people quit because of that.

4. May 7, 2016  
    Who talks about full clear, i am talking here about killing 1 or 2 bosses. All bosses are too hard and people quit because of that.
    then i legit do not know what to tell you. i think razorscales hp is somewhat too high, but i heard he got nerfed and havent attempted him since.

Flame leviathan is pretty much a joke and probably easily doable even in pugs
    ignis is basically a tank&spank with a tiny bit of movement, and 2 people doing stuff with adds. the dps requirements are honestly not that big
    xt is just about healers getting a feel for the damage that tantrum does and planning cds for tantrum
    kologarn requires a bit of movement and some tankswapping but still, i do legitimately not think they are particularly hard.

that doesnt mean we didnt wipe a few times to those encounters but that is probably to be expected. i just dont see how a guild that has reasonable gear from naxx25 and doesnt mind spending more than 3 tries on a boss would be stuck without killing any bosses especially the 4 i described

also worth mentioning im not in any 'elite' guild and our dps/hps is abysmal compared to memories/infamous/whatever
    Edited: May 7, 2016

5. May 7, 2016  
    I completely agree.I have 3300 GS,I have 545 defense on my tank and we wiped like 3 times this morning on HOS HC.That crystal thingy boss i dont know his name pretty much one shot everyone with shatter except me and we were all standing miles apart from each other....i mean wth >.<
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg4x9CRk4TA

That must be some new, unfair mechanic created by Lordaeron devs, as there were no people in the entire history of WoW who struggled with it

(yep, you just let one of your melee dps stay completely out of the fight and it's gg)

6. May 7, 2016  
    then i legit do not know what to tell you. i think razorscales hp is somewhat too high, but i heard he got nerfed and havent attempted him since.

Flame leviathan is pretty much a joke and probably easily doable even in pugs
    ignis is basically a tank&spank with a tiny bit of movement, and 2 people doing stuff with adds. the dps requirements are honestly not that big
    xt is just about healers getting a feel for the damage that tantrum does and planning cds for tantrum
    kologarn requires a bit of movement and some tankswapping but still, i do legitimately not think they are particularly hard.

that doesnt mean we didnt wipe a few times to those encounters but that is probably to be expected. i just dont see how a guild that has reasonable gear from naxx25 and doesnt mind spending more than 3 tries on a boss would be stuck without killing any bosses especially the 4 i described

also worth mentioning im not in any 'elite' guild and our dps/hps is abysmal compared to memories/infamous/whatever
    I dont know current state of Ulduar really because my guild quit playing but i assume that it is same thing as Naxx where bosses hit deff capped tanks for 40k dmg and hp where i think i am blind when i see them.

7. May 7, 2016  

8. May 7, 2016  
    its just ******ed that bosses in VOA 10 that drop mediocre gear have like 9m hp....

9. May 7, 2016  
    razorscale i admit is a joke. but they will nerf it they said-.- YOu cant expect everything to be perfect
    After several months of intensive testing, one could expect atleast 95% perfection. It's ok I've said it before, it's Black Temple and Naxx all over again. In the end they just want our money, not our statisfaction.

10. May 7, 2016  
    WE ARE HERE FOR NOSTALGIC ONLY NOT FOR YOUR "HARDCORE SERVER"
    WE LIKED WOTLK BUT YOU DESTROY OUR EXPERIENCE OF GAME
    Let me make something very clear for you and everyone else. Lordaeron is a realm that belongs to the staff, and specifically to Kaer. This realm was created for him and the staff to play on, as an x1 realm with a Hardcore vision in mind, after the community massively rejected the idea of a ressurected standard x1 realm for Lordaeron in the past. So massively rejected that the poll was deleted and inspired the staff to say "to hell with it" and make the realm anyway so that -we- could play on it. For the first month or so, there was probably a grand total of 20 people other than the staff members that played on it. Want to guess why that was? I wish I could say with some accuracy, but I bet it had something to do with the state of our old WotLK core. We started working on the realm. -Our realm-. Adding fixes, new features. Before we knew it, people started playing more there. Eventually, there was enough going on, between fixes and people logging there to play, that we decided that we would announce -our realm- as an official realm of ours and allow people to play on a realm that is based purely on the Warmane staff's, and especially Kaer's, vision of what we would want a x1 WotLK realm to be. The experience -we- wanted to play. After we announced it, people flooded the realm. And before we knew it, we have the largely popular realm as we know it today.

I say that in response to saying that this server is -yours-, rather than -ours-. You should not imply that the realm does not belong to us, because it really does. The community here exists because of the effort, time and passion that we put into the realm, and I believe that work deserves respect. Respect enough that should indicate that going all-caps in a thread directed at the staff, using the words you choose, would and should be unacceptable. So, I encourage you; that if you don't share our vision, if you don't enjoy playing here; you should seek a different place that you would enjoy and appreciate more.

you dont wipe because of buff.. guilds clear HARDMODES first week...

its just a joke that guy before said they clear 8/14 ... and hes complaining that he cannot clear entire ulduar on week 1 even when im sure you dont even have bis gear from nax. If your enot good enough u have to be patient you will clear it sooner or later..
    Indeed. The fact that most bosses are downed within the first week makes me sad, and it kinda makes some of the staff sad too. The epic races towards killing a boss, which would last -month-, rather than days or a couple weeks, were the good days of WoW. This is the sort of thing we wanted to create with the Hardcore-realm PvE environment. While it doesn't perfectly recreate that experience, it's closer than it would've otherwise been.
    Where is the logic to be full gear naxx before expecting progress on Ulduar NM ( i'm not speaking about HC mode )? We don't want a massive nerf, McPotato was speaking about a 10%-30% HPpool nerf. Is it too much for you ? I don't think so.
    We believe that's how it should be, honestly. What sense does it make to go from half dungeon gear straight to Ulduar? Why shouldn't you have to have a full set of Naxxramas gear before you do Ulduar? Is that not what progression is? It would only be fair for you to have appropriate gear from the previous raid tier to do the current raid tier. That's the rules of proper raiding from retail (catch-up mechanics Blizzard implemented later on not withstanding). Not even a "Hardcore-realm" concept.
    Stop believing that the people which came on this server came only to have a hardcore server. The people came on this server to relive the experience of the game for NOSTALGIC.
    There is a lot of people which are not very good at English, and who had not read that it was a hardcore server.
    I think you'd be surprised. People come here to play for quite a few various and diverse reasons.
    I think Riot staff play Lordearon now. When you will lose people you see a need to scale down the difficulty.
    The difficulty will be scaled down as time progresses, regardless. The realm population is nice, but we're not concerned by it. We will hold to our guns regardless of whether 12k or 12 people play on it. See my comments up above in this post.
    If we are all talking on this forum, it's because we think staff doesn't listen the community, his community.
    So, i repeat that to my community and we are waiting news.
    See you soon.
    Again, read above.

I expect to get some hate from people who disagree with this point of view and want the server to cater to them, rather than for what it was intended, but I felt this all needed to be said and made clear. It's not something we hide.

11. May 7, 2016  
    Well said Mercy. Mad props. I really think its just a couple of people trying to troll and annoy the community more than anything else, and such topics should be closed/deleted instantly.

12. May 7, 2016  
    @mercy... as i said it before...imo the only thing i considered that wasnt taken into account is that because of the buffs...some classes ar just left out from raids... especialy 10man..hello fury war...
    It is nobody s fault that some classes scale way better then others.. all want to play even with this buffs... but no matter how good u play some classes..others are just better...
    For all the rest..just congrats and keep it up.

13. May 7, 2016  
    Hey,

I get that the buff is necessary to give more life time to the server and everyone knows every best strats on every bosses since the expansion is out since so long.

Even though the server is branded "Hardcore" I see a few buffs that i find a bit useless in the current progression and bad for the new players. (for example Tier7 10man raids could be a new players pug experience, I would see no harm in it.)

Also the buff to PvE is interesting but the buff to the melee hit is not, I cannot count how many time we were doing a clean try on whatever boss and then tank drops dead out of nowhere, I think many players find it frustrating to deal with and not interesting in the "hardcore" vision.

Indeed. The fact that most bosses are downed within the first week makes me sad, and it kinda makes some of the staff sad too. The epic races towards killing a boss, which would last -month-, rather than days or a couple weeks, were the good days of WoW. This is the sort of thing we wanted to create with the Hardcore-realm PvE environment. While it doesn't perfectly recreate that experience, it's closer than it would've otherwise been.
    You cannot expect people to not clean a raid when everyone has the strat from 8y ago and most guilds are in BiS from previous raid, also it's important to notice you're talking about the normal mode, most hard modes right now are not remotely near to be tried without getting raped.

The difficulty will be scaled down as time progresses
    Basically you're releasing content progressively, i get that's more life time for the server and the PVE progress, but I don't think we should be left in the dark and see for ourselves which bosses can be tried and which one will rape us, a quick post on the state of the raid when it's released would save us a lot of time and frustration. (and if it would'nt have to be done by the staff, the community could do it)

Off-topic: Thanks for the removal of the LFG tool, please don't ever implement it. <3

Sorry for the bad english

14. May 7, 2016  
    finally!

finally someone said things that should be printed out on Lordaeron main page.

I ve got sick of all those "ulduar whine" threats on forum... and THIS topic?! wft? "Stop modifying our game"?!
    OUR?!
    what exactly OP did to bring this server to life to call it his?!

only funny thing is that it looks that biggest "balls" here has Mercy... ekhm... ;)

15. May 7, 2016  
    I feel like all these people that are complaining are used to 2x/3x/5x/whateverx servers, and are used to not having to deal with all the actual realness of how 3.x.x used to be, not to mention heirlooms and whatnot. Its supposed to be difficult, I remember when Ulduar was released, there were what 10 million people playing and only a handful of guilds would actually get anywhere within weeks? There are what 20-30-50k people that play this server regularly, so the buffs add up and make sense. Everyone`s constant complaining about a 1x server that was ment to be difficult is just stupid.

First ... 45678 ... Last