1. May 7, 2016  
    As a Vanilla WoW player, I think it's good they made it harder lol. Should script boss crits back into the mix imo lol.

2. May 8, 2016  
    it was announced this would be a hardcore realm. even if not announced in the front page i would ask before i joined before to see what the expectations were. people complain everyday about it yet dont realize that it was the way it was intended to be. its not a server for everyone but a server to relieve the true mmo experience. i say the fact people are talking about it being too hard means it succeeded but im a butthole like that. people say the social aspect of retail is gone. if the raids were easy, why talk about them? besides out of the choices, people decide to choose that one and one only server instead of other ones because of it and its stupid when its obviously gonna become eventually like the others or scared off because of higher tier or bis gear peeps. there is no excuse now for why you play seeing as information is present and easily found and people should decide if they will play or not regardless of hardcore or not.

sorry if i sound rude or salty but i dont like people being salty over a realm that they cant handle instead of rerolling and trying to support the server i been part of and supported more than even retail.

3. May 8, 2016  
    We're on patch 3.3.5, the game simply by it's own nature was patched up and the challenging factor of the raids was gone. We feel obliged to make the raids challenging and also remain true to the hardcore experience.

We also have a detailed perspective and view into the actual data, we have complex logging systems that keep the difficulty in check. Without going into much detail, larger part of the Ulduar instance has been defeated by more than 40 different groups so far and we released it very recently.
    So you're telling me that the game should be balanced to fit the top 5% and everyone else can go play something else ?

4. May 8, 2016  
    no offense but thats how it was intended to be. people got disillusioned on how it was gonna be and honestly if they wont stay because of server then once icc is cleared they will probably be gone so it aint too much of a issue. maybe its abit too hard but its not suppose to be easy.

5. May 8, 2016  
    So you're telling me that the game should be balanced to fit the top 5% and everyone else can go play something else ?
    I just read some statistics ->>less than 0.1% of players in US vanilla cleared nax40. )) Here kills actualy mean something and game is fun and there is a sense of achievement. I think max1-2 guilds will kill yogg +0/algalon , if even that many before toc is released. AND THAT IS MORE THAN FINE! its the way it should be..
    Edited: May 8, 2016

6. May 8, 2016  
    I just read some statistics ->>less than 0.1% of players in US vanilla cleared nax40. )) Here kills actualy mean something and game is fun and there is a sense of achievement. I think max1-2 guilds will kill yogg +0/algalon , if even that many before toc is released. AND THAT IS MORE THAN FINE! its the way it should be..
    I've played since 03 and the difference back then was Death and Taxes and other top 10 guilds never shared boss strats. Knowing the strat is literally half the battle the other is 25% coordination 25% gear check.

7. May 8, 2016  
    Im making pretty good prog in uld 25, and had cleared all the other raids prior, and 2D OS 25, and speed kill malygos 25. Ulduar is something else, boses that are easy are just tedious as all hell and fights that are challenging are complete bs. 185% is too much, it shouldnt be more than 100%

8. May 8, 2016  
    Yes okay, well now its kinda the same thing difficulty level is about the same just requirements are different. For example you need a larger % of your raid to know what the **** is going, smaller % of mistakes tolerable, etc etc. You need 25 people who know how to minmax their classes otherwise beating timers is rly hard.

Its kinda hard to maintain difficulty on old content which everyone knows "MORE OR LESS" what to do. However, if you want to beat the Lordaeron version of those bosses you need to augment tactics and know 100% what and when and how exactly you need to do, and make fewer mistakes.

You shouldnt be entitled to experiencing end game content. It should be a reward for all your dedication and hard work. So yes its normal you wont get to kill or even attempt some of the bosses unless uve put in the work. Wtf do you expect? There is a reason most of us are playing here and not retail. Because that part of the game is gone and now everyone and their grandmothers can go and kill bosses and no1 cares about it because it doesnt mean anything..

Let me make something very clear for you and everyone else. Lordaeron is a realm that belongs to the staff, and specifically to Kaer. This realm was created for him and the staff to play on, as an x1 realm with a Hardcore vision in mind, after the community massively rejected the idea of a ressurected standard x1 realm for Lordaeron in the past. So massively rejected that the poll was deleted and inspired the staff to say "to hell with it" and make the realm anyway so that -we- could play on it. For the first month or so, there was probably a grand total of 20 people other than the staff members that played on it. Want to guess why that was? I wish I could say with some accuracy, but I bet it had something to do with the state of our old WotLK core. We started working on the realm. -Our realm-. Adding fixes, new features. Before we knew it, people started playing more there. Eventually, there was enough going on, between fixes and people logging there to play, that we decided that we would announce -our realm- as an official realm of ours and allow people to play on a realm that is based purely on the Warmane staff's, and especially Kaer's, vision of what we would want a x1 WotLK realm to be. The experience -we- wanted to play. After we announced it, people flooded the realm. And before we knew it, we have the largely popular realm as we know it today.

I say that in response to saying that this server is -yours-, rather than -ours-. You should not imply that the realm does not belong to us, because it really does. The community here exists because of the effort, time and passion that we put into the realm, and I believe that work deserves respect. Respect enough that should indicate that going all-caps in a thread directed at the staff, using the words you choose, would and should be unacceptable. So, I encourage you; that if you don't share our vision, if you don't enjoy playing here; you should seek a different place that you would enjoy and appreciate more.
    nothing more to say really ! You should be grateful someone has tried to make the game hard and enjoyable again and u have the chance to play here, not disrespect and ask for nerfs cuz u cant handle it. there are PLENTY more other servers you can go to and play casual ez mode and oneshot yogg-1000keepers with pug in heroic gear or heirlooms, why play here if you dont like it ?? I realy do not understand..
    Edited: May 8, 2016

9. May 8, 2016  
    As a Vanilla WoW player, I think it's good they made it harder lol. Should script boss crits back into the mix imo lol.
    Vanilla WoW was tremendously easy compared to the retail tuning of hardmode Ulduar bosses like Mimiron and Yogg-Saron.

10. May 8, 2016  
    Vanilla WoW was tremendously easy compared to the retail tuning of hardmode Ulduar bosses like Mimiron and Yogg-Saron.
    ^ lol

(10 characters)

11. May 8, 2016  
    40man naxx was a helluva lot harder than mimiron hardmode...and its not even close.

12. May 8, 2016  
    This is the kind of ****ty complaint that ****ed retail back then. Go play WoD or some random x17, supernerfed WotLK server if you want to clear every ****ing raid at 1st try.

''95%'' of the population you say wants bosses to get nerfed don't even know what the **** they want, they'll clear it all and they'll be bored in a month, leaving the realm to rot.

13. May 8, 2016  
    95% arent even on forums, its like 5 ppl perma complaining in every thread :P

14. May 8, 2016  
    I think max1-2 guilds will kill yogg +0/algalon , if even that many before toc is released. AND THAT IS MORE THAN FINE! its the way it should be..
    So, you're saying that the top players should enjoy all content and everybody else that hasn't the time to raid 12 hours a day and be HARDCORE should go **** themselves.

15. May 8, 2016  
    So, you're saying that the top players should enjoy all content and everybody else that hasn't the time to raid 12 hours a day and be HARDCORE should go **** themselves.
    Obviously, people who put less time into the game get less out of it. The game was never intended to be farmville, where you press 2 buttons and the game spits out heroic gear at you like it does in Warlords. If you think that people who put in less effort should be rewarded the same as those who put forth more effort, then I'm sorry, but that is not how things are going to work.

First ... 56789 Last