1. May 6, 2016  

how is pvp on frostwolf?

heya,

tried to roll on Frostwolf for a few hours but Im really annoyed by simple bugs just as having to write /forfeit to cancel duels becasue it wont do it by itself and when you target a unit, clicking anywhere on the screen doesnt remove your target like it normally should. Anyone else having these issues too or is it just me?

2. May 7, 2016  
    heya,

tried to roll on Frostwolf for a few hours but Im really annoyed by simple bugs just as having to write /forfeit to cancel duels becasue it wont do it by itself and when you target a unit, clicking anywhere on the screen doesnt remove your target like it normally should. Anyone else having these issues too or is it just me?
    Did you disable Sticky Targeting in your options?

3. May 9, 2016  
    not sure tbh but that isnt so bad as the fact you have to /forfeit all the time to cancel duels

4. May 9, 2016  
    not sure tbh but that isnt so bad as the fact you have to /forfeit all the time to cancel duels
    You know you can just macro that or just run away. Those aren't even close to the real problems in pvp.

5. May 9, 2016  
    clicking anywhere on the screen doesnt remove your target like it normally should. Anyone else having these issues too or is it just me?
    Menu/Esc > Interface > Controls > disable "sticky targeting"

6. May 9, 2016  

7. May 9, 2016  

8. May 9, 2016