1. May 7, 2016  
    Even if an admin requests links from bugtracker you have to do it in a PM because of some silly forum rule. Obnoxious will delete your post and give you a penalty point.
    The "silly rule" is about going around linking Bug Reports and to get people to vote them up.
    Posting them because someone in QA asked for them has nothing wrong to it.

2. May 7, 2016  
    I support this thread with stuff being fixed, however I do not support all the nag and whining from people. Grow a pair and do the released raids even if it's in a bugged state, if you have the patience it's doable until we have some fixes. Warmane community logic: crying about 0 content = new content released = whining about content being broken and "impossible"= content being fixed = whining about the time it took to get fixed and so on like an endless loop. It's time to mature and instead of saying that you will quit if nothing gets fixed (not that anyone cares), appreciate what we have, it's atleast better than running normal ToT's.

3. May 7, 2016  
    Well, I think that there are a lot of reports in bugtracker, for months... And I think that you Devs can't say that there are no reports. I reported days ago the mass resurrection bug (yes, it's bugged, and is the only way guilds do the bugged bosses everytime, and they do all with this ****ing bug) and i reported durumu stuff, or permaproc enchants and trinkets... but anything happened. So, next time, tell us that you are not able to fix all when we want, but don't tell us that there are no reports please. I will help reporting all the stuff I can in PvE, but you need to hear us, or we will stop reporting and then playing in this server. No flame intended, I want to play a good WoW, not Pac-Man, only this. Peace ^^

4. May 7, 2016  
    Hey, Could you please link the bugreports? I cant seem to find any related to ToT
    just wanted to say this (not even playing MoP but it counts for all expansions)... BAM in your face smartypants! want something fixed? Then make reports about what is broken.

About people saying there is alot of stuff unfixed so its useless to make BT reports: raids and other really important things seem to get attention way faster ;) Upvoting is part of this.

5. May 7, 2016  
    Both of you should calm down. As we stated before we fight only for ourselfs in matter of proggres. Ye its nice to get kills, but if in current state only 2-3guilds can get few hc kills and most of realm is bis plus all those trink procs that is not good for a realm. Myself prefer harder fights, that are hard and a bit rng but at the end killable. But some fights are so much rng that even when you do all correct it's still not enough and thats where ur eager to kill a boss become anger on dev/qa team. I do understeand they have work to do, but lets see how long time would it take from that to fix those major abilitys.

Lets kick of with:
    Maegera. Just lower the the dmg from rampage cuz 1st and last hit same and you simply need to chain all cd's to survive it, with choosing special classes/speccs that have some healing back/apsorb abilitys. Beam is ****ing up but doable just require coordination and proper dbm timer(hint first one spawns when first adds spawns after rampage);
    Ji-Kun- This could be a tricky to fix but even with just fixing puddle spawn would be easyer and ppl could kill it with a coordination on which egg pilles activate(we posted a vidio of it how it worked for us);
    Durumu- That nasty instant shockwaves can be really tricky and require from you to position urself around entrance from where you came so even if you get knocked ull be alive on opposite platform. Again we run into problem here, cuz not all classes have leap/charge/blink to go back to fighting platf, so again you need to adjust ur raid comp and you cant bring some better single target dps just cuz he dont have a way to get back(you can if he is goblin but goblins sux :-) ).
    Primordius- Ye add sometimes spawn on top of us, but hey u have a timer be ready. But man, those puddles spawn is insane. On 1 good that give you buff, you get 5 purple ones.
    Dark Animus- Fight even wit hall adds beeing active on one side of room is no biggy. And than you do perfectly p1 with all soaked as should and bam, he soaks anima every 5sec instaed of 20sec. That means you just need to replace 5sec to 20sec in coding. That should not be that hard to script? Apart from that fight work as charm, boss hit nice, adds hit properly on smash. So just 1 thing.
    Twins-Oh lovely fight and i really mean it. Yes in Sun phase you get Nuclear inferno and in middle of cast sometimes shard droping on ur head. Also a timer, to just forward it to spawn after few sec of Nuclear inferno. And that hp doe. Even with all those shards spawning and all, biggest issue is hp pool of bosses that should be 100million less that it is now.
    Lei Shen- I cant find that big issues here, i was dps whoring so i didint check, but from what i know and saw is that u get increased dmg every time you go from platform to platform. Idk is it how it should be but doable fight with fix of energy gaining conducts and orbs spawns.
    Ra-Den. Should be walk in park fight after Lei Shen, but only one problem there, that makes boss unkillable. When you reach p2, Vita should dissapear after last guy that had it takes dmg of it, but here it stays. So the issue is p2 starts, debuffs are cleaned(the ones that prevent you to take new Vita after soaking one) and you can do 1 rotation of that and than ur screwed cuz everyone will have debuff,boss have 200milion when entering p2 so u need around 250k dps from each person to do stable for 80sec before Vita start to kill ppl since noone can soak debuff.

So thing is that if you would put 3days max in scripting those timers im sure you would fix it, cuz seeing what you did with Ulduar and how its working timer should not be a big of a deal for develop team for this since its like what 10bugs(mostly timers) that stoping ppl to even try and go kill it and with that ppl slowly seek for better scripts. Im not whining or anything like that i just like to know on what im standing for.

Dont make this guild vs guild or anything similar to that since its not helping anyone when at the end of day if things dont get better there will be no guilds to compite and test/report raids.. Enjoy :)

6. May 7, 2016  
    On the PVP side, we STILL can't craft malevolent gear https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/23665 https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/10821 AND HACKERS, years into Pandaria and still no Sentinel. Reporting a player can take up to 5 hours of your time if it is a video and the punishment is only 2 days. Not to mention the ones that use less obvios methods like StatHack.

7. May 7, 2016  
    The "silly rule" is about going around linking Bug Reports and to get people to vote them up.
    Posting them because someone in QA asked for them has nothing wrong to it.
    Could you link me that rule because i can't seem to find it. Also someone posted some bugs for malaco in this thread about a minute before this quote and it was removed.

8. May 8, 2016  
    Not meaning to be rude like I was to snorkan, but have you read any of the previous posts? Both Pigglywiggly and I said that we reported everything not only on bugtracker but to QA members and other Staff members directly, either through a document or through Skype.
    Besides that, the reason there are not a lot of visible BT reports for raids is because quite a few of them get "taken out" of BT so regular players can't see them. Be it because they're exploitable or for any other reason.
    I should have mentioned that i stopped reading after Malaco's post i guess :)
    Anyway, I understand what you mean with hidden reports etc. but the staff should be able to find them.

9. May 8, 2016  
    It's really hard for staff members to work on 3 expansions and fix any kind of bugs, they cannot play the game like players do, and try any raid in the game, any instance, any spell just to check out if it's working as intended. Even Blizzard does not work that way, you find a bug, you create a ticket and boom, bug fixed. However private servers & retail cannot be compared in any way. So players must report bugs in the bug tracker and share with others for votes, and eventually this bug will get staff member's attention and get fixed. And by the way, i think that Warmane should hire more developers, more game masters, and more people that must have access to website, because it does not feel good when you see this in the main page "Changelog will be posted tomorrow" - 2 days ago, changelog is here.
    Edited: May 8, 2016

10. May 8, 2016  
    I've been looking around the tracker for ToT heroic issues actually. I'd really appreciate some help, the only ones that got to me so far is Dark Animus siphoning Anima too quickly (fixed) as well as Lei Shen conduits not showing energy (Also fixed)

11. May 8, 2016  
    I've been looking around the tracker for ToT heroic issues actually. I'd really appreciate some help, the only ones that got to me so far is Dark Animus siphoning Anima too quickly (fixed) as well as Lei Shen conduits not showing energy (Also fixed)
    Well i can give you example of my report https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/22454
    ofc from 2 week ago :D.

12. May 8, 2016  
    The bug tracker? Why using it? You take 20 minutes of your time to make proper reports (these are normally part of the staff job btw) just to notice that they have been deleted without any explanation.
    Using the bug tracker is like throwing bottles in the ocean. You never know if they read it unless its been deleted.
    Why would you DELETE reports? The only legit deletion would be not to leak exploits for the public and even then you could just hide the main text.
    You don't have hard drive space to store them? In a ticket system, you never delete tickets, you close them with the reason.
    Same issue as always in every part, zero/poor communication.

13. May 8, 2016  
    Contact me via mail here and ill give you all info you need, since i cant send you mail first.

14. May 8, 2016  
    If i can speak with a Dev or GM, i will, just send me a mail, I will help with everything I know about ToT and PvE bugs.

15. May 8, 2016  
    Could you link me that rule because i can't seem to find it. Also someone posted some bugs for malaco in this thread about a minute before this quote and it was removed.
    It's considered to fall under the "only make bug reports in the Bug Tracker." If people are interested in voting for a bug, they can look for it in the Bug Tracker, just like if they want to buy or sell a character, they only use the Marketplace, not the Forums. And people are able to delete their own posts.

First 1234 Last