1. May 7, 2016  

Update after releases

Hey Warmane staff,

It has been 2 weeks since the release of ToT heroic and one week after the release of Soo and pridefull gear and it has been quite 'interesting'. Many many things are bugged, just to name a few: Immerseus randomly getting stuck not allowing you to kill him and do Soo at all, conquest cap being at 1650 points and many ToT heroic bosses having major issues making some of them even unkillable.
    I as a player and guild master can see that the server is slowly dying and this mainly has to due because of lack of communication and poor scripts being released. At the moment none of the raids are enjoyable, every single one has major buggs. Sadly i don't do PvP anymore so i can't include buggs for their side but i heard enough about the new bg to know enough.
    I would like to know when and what you guys are going to do about this. I'm not going to lie my guild will leave soon (not molten soon) if nothing changes. There is nothing here at the moment that we can enjoy.

I don't want to make this a full drama thread but as a loyal player (for more then 3 years) i have seen a lot happen here but today it's the worst it has ever been for any non-wotlk player. Both cata and mop are in a really bad state. All i'm asking is for regular communication and decent releases. If you even have a guild tests ToT heroic on a ptr realm and you release it like this without hofixing it, i can honestly say we're done.

Cheers in the hope of some improvements

2. May 7, 2016  

3. May 7, 2016  
    I hope that this appeal by the Guildmaster of the strongest PvE guild on this server, in which I would have liked to play if my English was only better, is taken into account.
    My guild like many others have left this server for many months, I have remained hoping that things would change, but now I am also strongly discouraged.
    Let's face it, I do not know if it depends on small number of developers due to lack of economic resources of the server administrators or by their lack of ability, but the reality is that there are many servers Mop best of our now. And it's a real shame because we started with a base of more than 10,000 players.
    But as they say, hope is always the last to die.

4. May 7, 2016  
    looks like i left molten before it became complete meh.. and i played on molten more than 5 years

5. May 7, 2016  
    Hey, Could you please link the bugreports? I cant seem to find any related to ToT

6. May 7, 2016  
    This is my join date: June 5, 2010

Looking at ToT HC and SoO i can't believe that anyone has really tested anything on the ptr. Immerseus was released long ago and then he was buged so my guess is that he was skiped on the ptr test so the devs could get feedback on the other bosses wich is a huge mistake if its true. Compared to DS HC on release these updates are a horror show.

7. May 7, 2016  
    Hey, Could you please link the bugreports? I cant seem to find any related to ToT
    doesnt meant there are no bugs

8. May 7, 2016  
    i still wait for fix on Durumu and his instant kicks + on iron qon and his storm in 2nd phase when i end in texture and there die :D

9. May 7, 2016  
    doesnt meant there are no bugs
    If people don't put in the effort of reporting bugs clear and concise then you can hardly expect the bugs to be fixed in a reasonable amount of time. The devs don't have time to test run these raids with a full raid over and over to find all bugs, players do have a certain amount of responsibility.

I just pvp, but when I find any class related bugs I report them and I have seen reports of mine being fixed so it's not like nothing is being done. I do agree MoP could use a bit more communication and that new bug reports get checked perhaps a bit quicker. Cause right now when I report a bug that is important to a certain class I feel like it can take a while before it's even acknowledged.

10. May 7, 2016  
    Kudos to you sir for such a well worded critique. I think everyone would benefit from a better communication between staff and players. I think everyone was excited for the ToT HC and SoO release but none expected it to be so bugged. What is the point of a PTR realm if raids would need to depend on on pure luck for passing a boss. I understand that, to expect a fully scripted raids is a utopia for private servers and there should be a fair amount of respect and patience from the community. I feel that the last release was rushed but the released product is so bugged that it is almost unplayable. One thing is trying to work around a minor bug, but relying only on luck to not wipe and then doing some crazy dmg and no cc just so the boss wont reset is rediculous. Pls staff reach out to the community a little bit more, I am sure it will be a great thing for both sides.

11. May 7, 2016  
    Iron Qon is fixed. I played two days ago and you dont get pulled inside the grafic anymore.

12. May 7, 2016  
    If people don't put in the effort of reporting bugs clear and concise then you can hardly expect the bugs to be fixed in a reasonable amount of time. The devs don't have time to test run these raids with a full raid over and over to find all bugs, players do have a certain amount of responsibility.

I just pvp, but when I find any class related bugs I report them and I have seen reports of mine being fixed so it's not like nothing is being done. I do agree MoP could use a bit more communication and that new bug reports get checked perhaps a bit quicker. Cause right now when I report a bug that is important to a certain class I feel like it can take a while before it's even acknowledged.
    Hey, we made a doc file with 6pages of reports for both ToT Hc and SoO, some are comfirmed on immersus but no change. Thats why we are curiouse and cheking our options is it worth to stay here and make doc that gm/testers can open and check it out. Since having to write 6pages of bug tracker reports. We just wanna to know our options to stay here and play in this sand or to lift our toys and move to other sands :)
    Edited: May 7, 2016

13. May 7, 2016  
    Hey, we made a doc file with 6pages of reports for both ToT Hc and SoO, some are comfirmed on immersus but no change. Thats why we are curiouse and cheking our options is it worth to stay here and make doc that gm/testers to check or to take our toys out of this sand. :)
    Rather than making a doc file, use the appropriate method of reporting bugs on the bug tracker.
    If you have already done so, please post links to those bugs, as you have the attention of a server admin at the moment.

The dev and qa team is not big enough to catch all the bugs by themselves. It is our responsibility to report the bugs using the appropriate method, and then patiently waiting. If the bug is game breaking (causes server dc) or if it is a major exploit, you can pm the qa team with a link to the bugtracker so that it gets priority. Otherwise you can wait until devs are able to fix the bug.

It's no secret that the priority right now is wotlk. Despite that, I do feel mop has gotten more attention than I had thought would happen so far. Once Icecrown is launched and wotlk has been polished, we will probably see more focus on MoP.

14. May 7, 2016  
    Even if an admin requests links from bugtracker you have to do it in a PM because of some silly forum rule. Obnoxious will delete your post and give you a penalty point.

15. May 7, 2016  
    Rather than making a doc file, use the appropriate method of reporting bugs on the bug tracker.
    If you have already done so, please post links to those bugs, as you have the attention of a server admin at the moment.

The dev and qa team is not big enough to catch all the bugs by themselves. It is our responsibility to report the bugs using the appropriate method, and then patiently waiting. If the bug is game breaking (causes server dc) or if it is a major exploit, you can pm the qa team with a link to the bugtracker so that it gets priority. Otherwise you can wait until devs are able to fix the bug.

It's no secret that the priority right now is wotlk. Despite that, I do feel mop has gotten more attention than I had thought would happen so far. Once Icecrown is launched and wotlk has been polished, we will probably see more focus on MoP.
    We got called from QA guy to write them there so he can put it on bug tracker. And if he told so i dont wanna to make double trackers and to waste time on smth it will be deleted. Also Maloco and other dev team for sure until now have a doc file and its beeing updated on daily bases. I think with even doing this amout of insight we gave is more than enough from our side.

123 ... Last