1. May 8, 2016  
    Mate. they told us the updates would be slow if they had to work on three expansions at the same time, this is why I will always blame the decline of Frostwolf on Neltharion players who had the choice the upgrade to Mop. But they were selfish and decided not to. Nelth is declining faster than us though, serves them right, the irony hahaha......

2. May 9, 2016  
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

3. May 9, 2016  
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    You mean sacrifice a tree?

4. May 9, 2016  
    You mean sacrifice a tree?
    An Arrowtree. It has been done.

5. May 9, 2016  
    Mate. they told us the updates would be slow if they had to work on three expansions at the same time, this is why I will always blame the decline of Frostwolf on Neltharion players who had the choice the upgrade to Mop. But they were selfish and decided not to. Nelth is declining faster than us though, serves them right, the irony hahaha......
    There is always a place for people like you: http://bfy.tw/5fd1

6. May 10, 2016  
    BUMP!!!! Any infos when SoO gonna be fixed?

7. May 10, 2016  
    fixes on ToT hc are already being implemented and its noticeable , so i assume the after the crucial fixes on tot hc and when bosses are doable there , soo will be next :)

8. May 10, 2016  
    BUMP!!!! Any infos when SoO gonna be fixed?
    SoO still isnt fixed...we had a test run like 10 minutes ago

9. May 11, 2016  
    I can confirm that ToT HC Horridon is fixed so I guess things are slowly coming along.

10. May 11, 2016  

11. May 11, 2016  
    No fix for 3 weeks
    about something specific? today they have made an update with many fixes actually

12. May 11, 2016  

13. May 11, 2016  
    well nothing about SoO in this "fixes"

14. May 11, 2016  
    mind sharing what the are?
    go here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker xpac= MoP, status = Fixed then order for "update"
    The ones beetwen 5 days ago and a few hours ago should be live I guess (99% sure)
    Edited: May 11, 2016

15. May 11, 2016  
    ToT HC is being fixed , after that SOO will come in turn for fixes ... and this is how it should be, yes immersius is rly bugged but ToT hc is being fixed and its tot hc first soo after that

First 1234 Last