1. May 7, 2016  

Important question

i wonder how fast warmane team will make a Legion server.. maybe before Warlords of Draenor.. maybe before blizzard releases the expansion ?

2. May 7, 2016  

3. May 7, 2016  
    Definitely not in near future.

4. May 7, 2016  
    i wonder how fast warmane team will make a Legion server.. maybe before Warlords of Draenor.. maybe before blizzard releases the expansion ?
    1. Legion is not out yet.

2. Warmane is moving forward, there will be Warlords of Draenor expansion because they took it from AT, there is no way that Warmane is going to release Legion before WoD.

3. What if, Warmane have some Legion core, do you think they will release it? - No, they won't, because they have to work on others expansions and it's highly unlikely to release a new expansions when the old ones are not even 80% fixed.

If you want legion, i know a private server that is mainly trying to become the first Legion private server, and it's not playable yet, not even out yet. So if you want to play Legion, you should go play retail. Have a nice day.

5. May 7, 2016  
    Definitely not in near future.
    Time travel to the future, get the coding, find out who's gonna win the world series in 2020, travel back to present day time. Release a Legion Server now and sit around and wait for 2020 to roll around and place a huge bet on who wins the 2020 World Series.

Profit! $$$

See? It can easily be done, so I don't know what Warmane won't do a Legion Private Server before Blizzard releases the expansion.

6. May 7, 2016  
    Time travel to the future, get the coding, find out who's gonna win the world series in 2020, travel back to present day time. Release a Legion Server now and sit around and wait for 2020 to roll around and place a huge bet on who wins the 2020 World Series.

Profit! $$$

See? It can easily be done, so I don't know what Warmane won't do a Legion Private Server before Blizzard releases the expansion.
    It is way easier said than done lol

7. May 7, 2016  
    1. Legion is not out yet.

2. Warmane is moving forward, there will be Warlords of Draenor expansion because they took it from AT, there is no way that Warmane is going to release Legion before WoD.

3. What if, Warmane have some Legion core, do you think they will release it? - No, they won't, because they have to work on others expansions and it's highly unlikely to release a new expansions when the old ones are not even 80% fixed.

If you want legion, i know a private server that is mainly trying to become the first Legion private server, and it's not playable yet, not even out yet. So if you want to play Legion, you should go play retail. Have a nice day.
    4. Warmane will probably stop existing after Blizzard starts caring about old expansions.

8. May 7, 2016  
    4. Warmane will probably stop existing after Blizzard starts caring about old expansions.
    By the time Blizzard makes a vanilla server its gonna be WW 5 with Uganda being then new member in G8.