1. May 10, 2016  

Icecrown PvP

Hi !
    I heard about the merge of Deathwing and Ragnaros, and as a long date high rated pvp player, I was wondering some things :
    - How is pvp here ?
    - How do you think it will be when these realms will be merged ?
    - What does it mostly lack (healers, casters, melees) ? So I can chose what to play between the classes I love the most ^^

Thanks for infos !

P.S. : yes, this thread is on both Deathwing and Ragnaros forums, I wanted to be answered by all of you since you will all be together soon.

2. May 10, 2016  
    Hi !
    I heard about the merge of Deathwing and Ragnaros, and as a long date high rated pvp player, I was wondering some things :
    - How is pvp here ?
    - How do you think it will be when these realms will be merged ?
    - What does it mostly lack (healers, casters, melees) ? So I can chose what to play between the classes I love the most ^^

Thanks for infos !

P.S. : yes, this thread is on both Deathwing and Ragnaros forums, I wanted to be answered by all of you since you will all be together soon.
    1) I have fun with pvp when I decide to log occasionally, don't know what others think.
    2) The main thing I expect is more multiboxers which is perfectly fine in my book.
    3) I suppose you're asking for bgs? If so, then naturally healers are the least common. As for caster vs melee I'd say the ratio is roughly even but slightly tipped towards ranged.

3. May 10, 2016  
    Yes of course I was asking for bg, it was pretty clear in my head, sorry ! Naturally healers are the least common, but are there enough healers or are they rare as f* ?
    Multiboxers seem to be a thing on Ragnaros too. Since they're not killing pvp it's not a problem, I hope they are not too many.

Thanks for infos anyway !

4. May 10, 2016  
    Naturally healers are the least common, but are there enough healers or are they rare as f* ?
    Good ones (And I don't mean by BiS geared or not) who can actually make a difference, are rare as f* .

5. May 11, 2016  
    3) I suppose you're asking for bgs? If so, then naturally healers are the least common. As for caster vs melee I'd say the ratio is roughly even but slightly tipped towards ranged.
    Lately when I Q for a BG it seems like everyone and their mother has started gearing a healer, maybe thats just the time I play is different from yours.
    I would say what I see lacking the most lately is any ranged DPS other than shadow priest or hunter.