1. May 8, 2016  

queueing for specific battleground

Good afternoon fellow travellers,

Since a long time we are not been able to queue for a specific battleground, we can only queue random
    A month ago there was a bug report made :
    REPORT #20444 , the name of the report is : Specific BG queue
    Please vote it up and/or comment, the sooner it will get fixed

Thank you

p.s. i play on ragnaros and i pressume deathwing has the same issue

2. May 8, 2016  
    The bug report got recently confirmed.
    Nevertheless i think that it gonna take a while until they fix it.
    Also the chances are high that they will leave it half working like on the old core where the specific queue was overlapping with the random queue but ppl from random queue were always able to join the bg first. The result was a terrible long waiting time of over one hour for ppl in the specific queue.

3. May 13, 2016  
    yes, i saw that it was confirmed, well, at least something... I hope it will get fixed as soon as we merge.
    Opening isle of conquest would be nice. I know a lot of people hate isle of conquest and alterac valley, well i am not one of them, i like all battlegrounds.
    By the way, i heard some people say that we cant obtain any pvp titles through honorable kills anymore, could someone confirm this? at the moment i am centurion and it would be a shame if i could not obtain the next title

thnx :)

4. May 13, 2016  
    As far i know IoC was already open on Lordaeron realm and then got closed for some reason and never came back.

5. May 14, 2016  
    Well, merge is on May 20, so until then things won't change, after merge happens we will see what comes out of it.

6. May 14, 2016  
    yes, i saw that it was confirmed, well, at least something... I hope it will get fixed as soon as we merge.
    Opening isle of conquest would be nice. I know a lot of people hate isle of conquest and alterac valley, well i am not one of them, i like all battlegrounds.
    By the way, i heard some people say that we cant obtain any pvp titles through honorable kills anymore, could someone confirm this? at the moment i am centurion and it would be a shame if i could not obtain the next title

thnx :)
    I believe you can obtain 'Of The Alliance' and 'Of The Horde' the titles such as Private, High Warlord ect i think those were Vanilla Only so yes you cant obtain them in Wotlk
    Edited: May 14, 2016 Reason: ps I think the pvp titles from back then should stay gives pvp'ers more to strive for