1. May 9, 2016  
    When <Ohdo> plays, there are huge drama topics about Alliance losing every single BG.
    When <Ohdo> doesn't play, Horde is in despair.
    That leads to only one reasonable conclusion.
    <Ohdo> is the best guild on Warmane.
    that also means that attention whoring aint no joke for ya ahahahah

2. May 9, 2016  
    that also means that attention whoring aint no joke for ya ahahahah
    Okay, let's compare us two then.

1 hr then 1 day, then 1 week.

You comment almost every day, multiple times.

attention whoring aint no joke for ya ahahahah
    ok

Nice attempt, but it seems that you are having an inner struggle with the very thing you accuse others of.

Hail <Ohdo>.

3. May 9, 2016  
    I used to faction switch all the time partly because I was bored and I also liked being on the weaker faction for the challenge. Balance between factions used to fluctuate every now and then before moltdown. Now that vote points take so long to collect, I don't see myself ever doing it again. I like my night elf racial too much and I hold a grudge against blood elves for destroying the once glorious horde faction I grew up on in vanilla retail. I enjoy the fact that I contribute to their pain and suffering in pvp. =)
    Wow.. do you have any pubes?

4. May 9, 2016  

5. May 9, 2016  

6. May 9, 2016  

7. May 9, 2016  
    I have a feeling this will escalate into "one of those threads" which will end up being deleted.

8. May 9, 2016  
    Why would that happen? It can only happen if the noobs (Alliance players) enrage once again because they are getting facerolled by <Ohdo>.
    Other than that I don't see a problem here.

9. May 9, 2016  
    Okay, let's compare us two then.

1 hr then 1 day, then 1 week.

You comment almost every day, multiple times.

ok

Nice attempt, but it seems that you are having an inner struggle with the very thing you accuse others of.

Hail <Ohdo>.
    at least i dont seek an attention

10. May 9, 2016  
    For the past couple of weeks I've been primarily seeing a vast majority of players being super donor platers with 5+ healers on alliance. Does nobody like to be challenged anymore? Why do people just want to faceroll with a bunch of healers behind them all day?

1 sided games shouldn't be fun for anyone.

11. May 9, 2016  
    at least i dont seek an attention
    I wish you could see yourself from my perspective.
    You have replied to the last three threads I have replied to in this part of the forums, in all three of them your only reason to write was because of something I wrote.
    That's what you call 'seek an attention' in my book.

Sorry for not helping you heal your traumas caused by getting beaten by <Ohdo>, both here and in the game.
    Try with some professional help, you seem like someone who could use it.

12. May 9, 2016  
    For the past couple of weeks I've been primarily seeing a vast majority of players being super donor platers with 5+ healers on alliance. Does nobody like to be challenged anymore? Why do people just want to faceroll with a bunch of healers behind them all day?

1 sided games shouldn't be fun for anyone.
    I agree BG's tend to be one sided on Deathwing. PvP is more of a challenge on Horde side due to the smaller number of PvP dedicated players I myself have about 3 pvp geared toons with furious gear and grinding for that gear that wasn't easy.

13. May 9, 2016  
    I have a feeling this will escalate into "one of those threads" which will end up being deleted.
    NEVER!
    I am holding to my standards and i will not change my opinions towards BGs
    Warmane seriously needs to find some way to make pvp a balanced place with the server merge

14. May 9, 2016  
    NEVER!
    I am holding to my standards and i will not change my opinions towards BGs
    Warmane seriously needs to find some way to make pvp a balanced place with the server merge
    They cant. Only players can do it and the majority here **** their pants and change faction when they face some premades. This is molten, no one here likes challenges. Best part is when you win 600-0 and some halfwit writes "gg".

15. May 9, 2016  
    Just find a group of people that you enjoy playing with and queue with them. Join as group option is there for a reason. This game rewards effort, not crying on forums.
    Edited: May 9, 2016 Reason: typo

First 123 Last