1. May 8, 2016  

Alliance/Horde (im)balance

https://imgur.com/a/QeKec

It's ok to get dominated once, but EVERY SINGLE TIME?
    Please look into some sort of balancing, there is no way that alliance coincidentally happens to win AV like it's some sort of tutorial, while horde has to spend 10-20 minutes crying in spawn hoping for the torture to stop.

2. May 8, 2016  
    You may try respeccing Holy, follow Zeekz, heal Zeekz.

3. May 8, 2016  
    ofc you gonna get rekt every single time 0 resil. paladin, keep queing scurb, you are nothing but food for hungry alliance mouth...

4. May 8, 2016  
    It's just a thing of Horde. They like getting dominated and kinky stuff etc, ya know..

But seriously, it's not what GMs can do anything about. It's just that all the donors happened to be in Alliances.. and Horde care less and less about Battlegrounds over time, it seems. (At least to me, although I play like once in awhile.)

5. May 8, 2016  
    https://imgur.com/a/QeKec

It's ok to get dominated once, but EVERY SINGLE TIME?
    Please look into some sort of balancing, there is no way that alliance coincidentally happens to win AV like it's some sort of tutorial, while horde has to spend 10-20 minutes crying in spawn hoping for the torture to stop.
    This is nothing new I did a Warsong yesterday on my priest on Horde side everyone in my team either had no PvP gear or was low geared or had PvE gear while the Alliance had people in wrath/relenteless gear so we got graveyard campedthe entire game. It sucks but Horde have a very small community of dedicated PvPers hopefully it may get better after merger and we get a influx of PvP people on Horde side.

6. May 8, 2016  
    Alterac Valley - Shadowmourne Valley, 10-12 sms with 6 bodyguards yeeey might aliance..

7. May 8, 2016  
    ofc you gonna get rekt every single time 0 resil. paladin, keep queing scurb, you are nothing but food for hungry alliance mouth...
    A single individual doesn't dictate the outcome of 40-80 players. If the server merge doesn't fix this problem wamane should offer us race changes to try and balance the battlegrounds

8. May 8, 2016  
    Sides always balanced naturally, before the faction change cost was doubled. Takes twice as long now, and those that pay coins, just don't do et. Goodbye self balance. Welcome to the one sided bgs.

That's just a theory though. In reality, there's equal amount of QQing in both bgchats.

9. May 8, 2016  
    Horde has some pvp guilds as well like Warbringers , and apart from dedicated pvp guilds, you can always run a premade with a few good people

10. May 8, 2016  
    Horde has some pvp guilds as well like Warbringers , and apart from dedicated pvp guilds, you can always run a premade with a few good people
    Yea some guy tried making a premade today oin Horde side he was asking for 6kgs and plate DPS must have Shadowmourne and healers.

11. May 8, 2016  
    Inb4 this thread gets deleted...

@op What do u expect when all horde bgs are full of low gs,every bg is either 2v10,3v15 or 5v40

12. May 8, 2016  
    iSullivan
    On the other hand queue for ally is 10-20 min solo and 20+ min in a grp so balance is restored.

13. May 8, 2016  
    I blame Ohdo - they arent active those days and this is what happens.Warbringers are good only when Thruekj(id what was his name) is online.

14. May 8, 2016  
    I used to faction switch all the time partly because I was bored and I also liked being on the weaker faction for the challenge. Balance between factions used to fluctuate every now and then before moltdown. Now that vote points take so long to collect, I don't see myself ever doing it again. I like my night elf racial too much and I hold a grudge against blood elves for destroying the once glorious horde faction I grew up on in vanilla retail. I enjoy the fact that I contribute to their pain and suffering in pvp. =)

15. May 9, 2016  
    I blame Ohdo - they arent active those days and this is what happens.
    When <Ohdo> plays, there are huge drama topics about Alliance losing every single BG.
    When <Ohdo> doesn't play, Horde is in despair.
    That leads to only one reasonable conclusion.
    <Ohdo> is the best guild on Warmane.

123 Last