1. May 9, 2016  
    Screw win. Just juke n nuke and get out there alive with the most KBs.

Well yeah Horde kinda sux nowadays with quite a number of lowbies competing with noobs with gears/healers. We need healers on horde side.

2. May 10, 2016  
    Its basically only 1 pvp guild against 4 pvp guild .
    So many chickens, how can they enjoy playing against randoms, pathetic..
    Pls dn't xfer back in Icecrown . Cause once we get active we will rape hard , stay safe.

3. May 10, 2016  
    Screw win? Well no wonder. No random healer wanna heal Your KBs

4. May 10, 2016  

5. May 11, 2016  
    I haven't lost a BG on Horde since like a month ago, I really don't see what every bodies problem is.

Though I'm going ally soon, that will even the odds against the almighty <Ohdo>.

6. May 11, 2016  
    Though I'm going ally soon, that will even the odds against the almighty <Ohdo>.
    You mean going BACK to ally soon? You gonna join your old guild?

7. May 11, 2016  
    Screw win. Just juke n nuke and get out there alive with the most KBs.

Well yeah Horde kinda sux nowadays with quite a number of lowbies competing with noobs with gears/healers. We need healers on horde side.
    First line -> Complains about not being able to win.

Often I join bgs solo and try running around doing objectives, lots of bgs were won vs overgeared teams only because even lowbies did that ****e, while entire alliance was "OH FEED US HKS FUK WIN" - sure I can understand them because it's not hard to win as ally most of the time so they can allow this.

On the other hand, Horde does the same except being unable to win a lot, there are exceptions but it's mainly that. Or just completely failing at doing any objectives without defense etc.

I do have different play-styles depending with who I am playing, since when you have a strong premade and winning isn't hard, sure, why not to farm HK's like a tard, but when it's solo playing it's a whole different story.

First 123