1. May 8, 2016  

Let's make a POLL with the best Guild names on the realm.

I think the tittle it's pretty self-explanatory.

Let's get some Guild names that you liked and make a poll about it, if you guys want to do so.

I've seen so far 'Sapped girls cant say no', 'MMOs before HOEs' and 'Southshore Shield' (the last one is not funny, but it's pretty gud).

If you don't like this goddamn idea Sage this **** to death.

Yours Faithfully.

2. May 10, 2016  

3. May 10, 2016  

4. May 10, 2016  

5. May 10, 2016  
    While strolling with my lower level Gnome Warrior, I met an orc woman in Ratchet. I think the orc's guild name is 'You had me at loktar'

6. May 10, 2016  
    <YouThinkYouDoButYouDont>

Also, I know of <YouThinkYouDo> on Horde side and <ButYouDont> on Ally side.

They are not on Lordaeron though. "Sapped girls cant say no" and "MMOs before HOEs" are as old as the game, I don't find them funny or original anymore.

@Handepsilon, now that's a good one :D

7. May 10, 2016  
    While strolling with my lower level Gnome Warrior, I met an orc woman in Ratchet. I think the orc's guild name is 'You had me at loktar'
    Yeah, how could I miss that one lol.

8. May 10, 2016  
    I don't think I've seen any funny guild names that haven't been around for years on retail or other servers.

9. May 10, 2016  
    Most original guild names are %SOMETHING_ABOUT_LIGTH_WATER_WHATEWER%city, (liqucity, animosity, sanctity etc.) Saw dozens of that original guild names.

But in general, i saw gnow warrior with "Filthy lil hobbits", and its funniest that ive seen here.

10. May 10, 2016  
    I've seen so far 'Sapped girls cant say no', 'MMOs before HOEs' and 'Southshore Shield' (the last one is not funny, but it's pretty gud).
    I've seen 'Sapped girls can trinket' and I find it extremely funny

11. May 10, 2016  
    sapped girls cant say no xD told my gf that and she said she is done with humanity

12. May 10, 2016  
    1. Butthole
    2. Slavs in Tracksuits
    3. Lebron James is so cool.
    Edited: May 10, 2016 Reason: formatting

13. May 10, 2016