1. May 11, 2016  
    As for all the guilds here, it's sad to see what level of you've all sunk to. Let me just remind of you of a smart thing one guy said: All problems that start with the mouth are solved when the mouth closes.
    Lies. Go tell that to a jewlord and see if people closing their mouths solves their problem.

On a serious note - People tend to forget the main goal of this game. Guilds were done to be recognized as a group of friends that enjoy playing with each others and to chase common goals. When people look at other group of friends as enemies and start personal attacks every single day, we won't develop as a community.
    In all reality, the progression obtained now as it is shouldn't even matter. The content is way too old to even have a huge proud feeling around it. Right now, the way I see Warmane and the only thing that keeps me attached to it are the friendships and memories that I share with a certain group of players in a daily basis. Those are the ones that keep me here moving. Those are the ones that make this game fun. People should learn that in order to apply common sense we need to use it in our actions as well. Pointing out and demand responsabilities to others is easy. Now when we have to do the same actions that we point... Now that's a pain. I can count more than a dozen of good friends that left this server thanks to the toxic behaviour of 90% of the community. It's really sad when this happens.

2. May 11, 2016  
    Hello.

This is internet bois and grils, there will always be people that will say bad things to you... Wish there was an option like ignore so i dont have to listen to them, right? Or, here is a better idea, simply dont care what a complete stranger on the internet think about you? What is awesome to me is how u can attack someone and than try to make them look bad and act like an inocent child.

Im in Aurora for more than 2, or 3 years now, maybe 4, meh, cant remember, but i can tell u this...
    There are both good and bad times. Every guild has it. If u say your guild is perfect, u are just a mong, sorry but thats the truth, there is nothing perfect in this world, especialy not on the internet. There will always be people that carry others in raids. We can all be friendly untill the point of a wipe to a stupid mistake. Problem is that people are too sensitive and ignorant and they dont want to do anything to change that, cos **** it, bosses should drop dead when they see me and give me free loot, right? Dont get me wrong, I was a noob once, i didnt know **** about the game, i tought i was the best of the best, when in truth i sucked dick. I tunnel visioned when i DPSed, i failed to Shadow Traps and Defile, **** me i failed on Marrow flames, i wiped raids, and all kind of nob ****. I kinda still do that sometimes, anyway... People yelled at me, and u know what? I didnt cry about it. I took every minus dkp i deserve and every punishment, but, i learned from my mistakes. Most of people will just cry how someone ''bashed'' them cos they failed. Ofcourse people are going to yell if u fail over and over again. You would do the same. If u dont know something u better say so before we pull that boss,so maybe they can explain it to you. Or better yet, use the damn internet, google, youtube, learn ****, this expansion is so old that every single one of u should be farming Lich King heroic 24/7 (if its bugged and not doable than ok, u can wipefest and RO). p.s. I still dont consider myself a pro, just a solid, a bit more skilled nob, and i have almost 10years of xp when it comes to wotlk, but i guess u all are pros aparantly.

My point here is, there will always be unfriendly aura in any raiding guild, u cant do anything about it, belive me, even retail had it, ****ing Naxx ruined soo many guilds you cant even imagine... Anyway, the point is: all u can do is make a best version of yourself by learning **** and improving ur skills, practice and accept the fact that you are not perfect. Everyone make mistakes, and u should make them, cos u cant learn otherwise. If you top metters, do tactics properly, and maybe do something to save a raid from wipe, noone is going to tell u anything bad.

You can love Aurora or hate it, but the truth is, beeing in this guild makes u a better player, when it comes to skill in game. That is only if u want to learn. Im far better player than i was before i joined and raided with these guys. I also made nice friendships so yea, this guild can be friendly if u are not a crying lil ***** i guess. Altho it cant help u with your personality, no guild can.

And to all of u pointing at Funky and his stream how he ''bash'' people, grow a pair of balls. First time he raged on me and started calling me all sort of cocks and dicks, it was funny i wont lie to u, but i knew i need to improve in order to get his respect. To get guild respect... I could talk all night tbh but il just end it here, cos in the end nothing i say will get to your head since you are better than me and im just another Aurora ***** that doesnt know ****. :)

But again i might be wrong, maybe im just an old retail player who thinks that only way to have a nice in game expirience is to get good at the game and earn respect from others by showing what u are made of.

Goodbye. Best of luck.

3. May 11, 2016  
    Holy great wall of text. Here's my two cents: I'm not going to read it based on the amount of filtered words, it only says you're angry.

EDIT: I read part of it. Why? Because I'm bored. But I did get a laugh out of you going from explaining all the things you messed up on to lecturing about how easy it is to look things up. Also your opinion that being in a guild makes you a better player, how exactly did you manage to define that as a fact? In the end no one is saying they're better than you, that's apparently an assumption that says a bit about your personality. Not trying to be rude but you really contradicted yourself.
    Edited: May 11, 2016

4. May 11, 2016  
    Psssh, go stand in more crap you scrub.
    I'm jk, I wish I had AMS to stand in stuff too :/
    Homie, who do you think you talking to?
    Spoiler: Show

do i need to find more of these, i aint no noob sitting in fire, unless it's cozy and warm which it usually is, wait, i'm not sure, ****

yup

Lies. Go tell that to a jewlord and see if people closing their mouths solves their problem.

On a serious note - People tend to forget the main goal of this game. Guilds were done to be recognized as a group of friends that enjoy playing with each others and to chase common goals. When people look at other group of friends as enemies and start personal attacks every single day, we won't develop as a community.
    In all reality, the progression obtained now as it is shouldn't even matter. The content is way too old to even have a huge proud feeling around it. Right now, the way I see Warmane and the only thing that keeps me attached to it are the friendships and memories that I share with a certain group of players in a daily basis. Those are the ones that keep me here moving. Those are the ones that make this game fun. People should learn that in order to apply common sense we need to use it in our actions as well. Pointing out and demand responsabilities to others is easy. Now when we have to do the same actions that we point... Now that's a pain. I can count more than a dozen of good friends that left this server thanks to the toxic behaviour of 90% of the community. It's really sad when this happens.
    Now if all of the philosophies and mighty adult behavior and talk you could actually apply in your own lives, it would be amazing. It's all good to preach the talk, but it's so tiring seeing none of you walking the walk.

This whole thread started because one of your guild members (master?) implied, completely and directly, without keeping in mind any of the consequences, that there's no friendly guilds on Alliance which was disrespectful to the entire faction and the response from one of the guilds was precious. They responded with friendliness, real or fake, it was what it was, and then afterwards this whole thread spiraled in a fight between two specific guilds which invalidated any initial kindness or good intention from both.

I find all this behavior childish and can say that I'm disappointed but not surprised, all of the guilds I've seen eventually spiral down in drama because that's what happens to humans, they form cliques and what's the thing that keeps a clique together best? A common enemy.

5. May 11, 2016  
    Now if all of the philosophies and mighty adult behavior and talk you could actually apply in your own lives, it would be amazing. It's all good to preach the talk, but it's so tiring seeing none of you walking the walk.

This whole thread started because one of your guild members (master?) implied, completely and directly, without keeping in mind any of the consequences, that there's no friendly guilds on Alliance which was disrespectful to the entire faction and the response from one of the guilds was precious. They responded with friendliness, real or fake, it was what it was, and then afterwards this whole thread spiraled in a fight between two specific guilds which invalidated any initial kindness or good intention from both.

I find all this behavior childish and can say that I'm disappointed but not surprised, all of the guilds I've seen eventually spiral down in drama because that's what happens to humans, they form cliques and what's the thing that keeps a clique together best? A common enemy.
    I'm sorry sir but my education doesn't stand to tolerating hypocrisy. When I sense hypocrisy I say whatever I feel like it's the closest to the truth. I will not sit here, close my eyes and pretend that I do not care about the fellow player when I actually do. If I apply that logic in my job and real life relationships why should I close my eyes to the online hypocrisy? It doesn't mean that I can change it but it sure means I can bother the ones that apply it.

6. May 11, 2016  
    Psh, do you even red?

7. May 11, 2016  
    Spoiler: Show

do i need to find more of these, i aint no noob sitting in fire, unless it's cozy and warm which it usually is, wait, i'm not sure, ****

yup
    Where's your shave&a haircut, m8?

8. May 11, 2016  
    Where's your shave&a haircut, m8?
    If you haven't removed me from battle.net you could have checked it out. But now m8, you can't.

I'm sorry sir but my education doesn't stand to tolerating hypocrisy. When I sense hypocrisy I say whatever I feel like it's the closest to the truth. I will not sit here, close my eyes and pretend that I do not care about the fellow player when I actually do. If I apply that logic in my job and real life relationships why should I close my eyes to the online hypocrisy? It doesn't mean that I can change it but it sure means I can bother the ones that apply it.
    What you sense is your own viewpoint in life. What you experience is only your own experience. What you should also sense is the kind of consequences your posts have. You're making the entire community, an entire scene, of which your guilds don't even make 0.5% of the entire playerbase, look like children. And that's why I said the mouth thing.

Psh, do you even red?
    I got one from vanilla on my EU account. My red is vintage.

9. May 11, 2016  
    What you should also sense is the kind of consequences your posts have.
    I'm perfectly aware of the consequences of my acts. Sometimes I do question the opposite though - I do believe that most of the people don't. In every single and specific case.
    Specially when people make public statements and they can't deliver their word.
    Edited: May 12, 2016

10. May 11, 2016  
    I got one from vanilla on my EU account. My red is vintage.
    You know what else is vintage? https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?p=2623279

PS: http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=10855

11. May 11, 2016  
    This is why I miss EoA :(

To summarize what you outlined, basically what I said earlier: "lets stop acting like we're all still in high school and conduct ourselves accordingly moving forward."

12. May 11, 2016  
    I'm glad I was talked about enough in Skype that Myph or Teick or Pista recognized my post(hi guys) because it's funny seeing my name posted by someone who I've not only never raided with but never even talked to at any point in the 4 years I've played here.

13. May 12, 2016  
    I'm glad I was talked about enough in Skype that Myph or Teick or Pista recognized my post(hi guys) because it's funny seeing my name posted by someone who I've not only never raided with but never even talked to at any point in the 4 years I've played here.
    My first reply to this popular thread. Hi Matt.

14. May 12, 2016  
    I like how you assume we spoke of you and yet none of the people you listed replied here.

EDIT: Jk, there's Myph.

15. May 12, 2016  
    I like how you assume we spoke of you and yet none of the people you listed replied here.
    Great timing, Leo.

First ... 2345 Last