1. May 12, 2016  
    Great timing, Leo.
    Ikr, I was like damnit Myph.

2. May 12, 2016  
    I'm sorry this thread is what it is. To some people's surprise there's no overarching hate between me or anyone in Darkness. I raided and had fun with plenty of them when I was in Radiance(the people I mentioned + Drakantas and Bud come to mind) and while I've never raided with Leo(or wait, we did some Ulduars I think) I did spend time chatting with you about this or that along the way, particularly that night where they bugged HKs and any HK would give someone the Grand Marshal/High Warlord title. I was never in that solitary JoJ raid, I was never banned for this or that, I was never any of the things that have been leveled at this guild in this thread but I have and will continue to enjoy my time in Aurora and with its members so I felt the need to speak up on behalf of them.

3. May 12, 2016  
    I've been instructed by higher ranks to go on forums and write something positive about <Aurora> so here am.
    (Rorians have mocked me since the day I joined the guild, not a sign of friendly atmosphere here)
    Run for your lives

Spoiler: Show
    seriously people, its getting ridiculous..

my honest opinion about the matter is that I've met one of the nicest people (and not just one and two) in aurora since I joined a year ago and nobody has ever judged me for making friends with "rival guild" members( since there are none lol )
    and yes there are quite a lot of douches as you'd expect in a guild with over 500 members, even in high ranks, but hey, at least we get sh1t done.
    Edited: May 12, 2016

4. May 12, 2016  
    I'm sorry this thread is what it is. To some people's surprise there's no overarching hate between me or anyone in Darkness. I raided and had fun with plenty of them when I was in Radiance(the people I mentioned + Drakantas and Bud come to mind) and while I've never raided with Leo(or wait, we did some Ulduars I think) I did spend time chatting with you about this or that along the way, particularly that night where they bugged HKs and any HK would give someone the Grand Marshal/High Warlord title. I was never in that solitary JoJ raid, I was never banned for this or that, I was never any of the things that have been leveled at this guild in this thread but I have and will continue to enjoy my time in Aurora and with its members so I felt the need to speak up on behalf of them.
    Fair enough Matt. I don't disapprove of what's written on the previous pages, as long as discussions/arguments have a certain level. I've surely enjoyed Radiance, and Heat. I have problems with no one. The only thing I dislike when people go ad-hominem or talk ****, depending on the gravity, sometimes it needs to be called out. Oh reminds me, I've been in Aurora once, was openly welcomed, and did a raid or 2 before I left again (No grudges, my guild just needed me, so that was my bad ;-) ) Anyways, I'll drop it here. Not going to get into this post haga-waga. Cheers.

5. May 12, 2016  
    Yep, we did an Ulduar after that release a couple years ago, there's no way I could forget that raid. Yikes. I actually forgot about that HK title bug, it's been so long. I know you're one of the more mature people on the server and I respect that, I also know you're not the only one in Aurora (hi joe and others), for the most part I've gotten to know a decent amount of you guys and I don't regret it. Personally I just don't care much for the little jabs when people from your guild start implying that I exploited for my achievements, especially when I knowingly did not. But to be fair, I'm also not saying that all of the raids had nothing being abused, like that lod everyone got banned for when Tensy was GCD hacking that I reported.

6. May 12, 2016  
    I'm sorry this thread is what it is. To some people's surprise there's no overarching hate between me or anyone in Darkness.
    I'm sorry for my contribution to the negativity in this thread too. I wanted to deliver a point, and I think I may have taken a bit too far at certain points.

p.s.
    I raided and had fun with plenty of them when I was in Radiance(the people I mentioned + Drakantas and Bud come to mind) and while I've never raided with Leo(or wait, we did some Ulduars I think)
    That includes me too, you know. I was there, we spoke a few times. I mean, if you'd prefer I don't call you that, then ok.
    nobody has ever judged me for making friends with "rival guild" members( since there are none lol )
    Yeah, see, that's the sort of thing that will provoke people.
    69 and Lynea r1 ban dodgers.
    Sleep op.

7. May 12, 2016  
    In the words of Donald Trump, I want to make our community great again!

8. May 12, 2016  
    In the words of Donald Trump, I want to make our community great again!
    Oh yeah? Where's the wall? I know a lot of people that need to be thrown into the other side of that wall.

9. May 12, 2016  
    nobody has ever judged me for making friends with "rival guild" members( since there are none lol )
    :")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))

10. May 12, 2016  
    Whats with you all, I was in Aurora, I left few times. They are Kinda Ignorants, but they are fine. Dont Judge the whole Aurora, Because of Funky, and Some Other People. I Really Like it. They are Actually Friendly and Fine. More like The Other Guilds, Ablaze. or some other guilds are more like Unfriendly for me, I Joined Ablaze, I tryed to talk, But NOBODY Answered. Anythin, While 25+ People Online in it. When I was in Aurora, There wasnt Unanswered Question. Ill laugh Soon, How many Guilds Gonna need the Help from Aurora, to kill PP, and Lod.

PS: Paladins start Hopping Svanie. in Start of Some Fights plz.

11. May 12, 2016  
    How many Guilds Gonna need the Help from Aurora, to kill PP, and Lod.
    The great wall of PP has been scaled already by a few guilds. Although guilds allied to each other and that help out in other guild raids is part of where you build that sense of community feeling.

First ... 345