1. May 9, 2016  

Chat with the enemy! Ally/Horde

I'd like to make again that we can talk with a horde / Ally !!!
    This is a great thing and we were able to talk in the last verziiji 5.4.2!
    We would be pleased to do that GM! :)

2. May 9, 2016  
    They wont do that again. Despite it being a bug, as they call it, it build a community in its own self. Low level BGers congregate and train with each other in Dalaran, a cross faction group that was able to help with bugged quest fixes, I also think there was a guy who could invite horde/ally into a raid, the first unity snowman event I've seen on FW ever, a Role-Play mystery club was formed and they did their RPing in Gilneas, was funny how ally/horde people were in suits in the murder mystery RP, at at times some horde go to opposite towns to speak with their friends, I learned to rogue from a Blood Elf named Ryuz, who occasionally comes to Goldshire and my undead rival, who rushes in at random to find me so he can duel me, he even stated that he loves cross faction chat.

Despite the majority in favor of it, it was fixed anyways, and killed said communities, mainly low lvl BG brackets, who benefit from this, all we have is making gestures, despite that being bugged to the point where you can't hear or see an Ally laugh as a horde. I also think the language is bugged even more, it generates random rubbish, not similar to the blizz one, but what is done is done. All I am doing right now is trying to save low lvl bg on FW, but it is going downhill even faster than before after this change.

This made Frostwolf special compared to the other xpacs here. Even though cross-faction chat is done for, the player who unified both faction under one banner, that I do not know if they fixed it. During snowman even, there was a group I joined that had both factions in the raid, getting vp/jp; I think that was part of the cross communication issue as well.
    Edited: May 9, 2016

3. May 9, 2016  
    I am really thinking about making a fake acc and type some things here xD Like a topic lock from ago... which really shouldn't have been done (and there was zero reason, exactly that time)... I almost never hate the gms (i mean - the focus on lordaeron was normal, though i personally actually preff the pandaria continent rather than ic, etc), but now Everybody was against this...

Still, in bgs, when it is clear who wins, i like going to an enemy base or the start building, and make campfire with the allies ^^ We still find some ways... but why did they have to block it :( There were so cool moments in Goldshire or in front of Org gate.. We really did not hate each other - the reason why Blizzard removed the xfaction speech.. and btw, they are about to return it on WoW Legion.. Oh, and it is not impossible to make each faction understand the other - just one line on the gm language...

4. May 10, 2016  
    They won't bring it back, but some have stated there is a way, most likely through add-on or an exploit, but what is done is done.

Players of the same faction are toxic and rude regardless to each other anyway, why not force races to speak to their own race, make human only speak common and pandas speak only pandaren? Regardless, toxicity is all over Frostwolf, expect The Wandering Isle, with no one moderating it.

5. May 10, 2016  
    They wont do that again. Despite it being a bug, as they call it, it build a community in its own self. Low level BGers congregate and train with each other in Dalaran, a cross faction group that was able to help with bugged quest fixes, I also think there was a guy who could invite horde/ally into a raid, the first unity snowman event I've seen on FW ever, a Role-Play mystery club was formed and they did their RPing in Gilneas, was funny how ally/horde people were in suits in the murder mystery RP, at at times some horde go to opposite towns to speak with their friends, I learned to rogue from a Blood Elf named Ryuz, who occasionally comes to Goldshire and my undead rival, who rushes in at random to find me so he can duel me, he even stated that he loves cross faction chat.

Despite the majority in favor of it, it was fixed anyways, and killed said communities, mainly low lvl BG brackets, who benefit from this, all we have is making gestures, despite that being bugged to the point where you can't hear or see an Ally laugh as a horde. I also think the language is bugged even more, it generates random rubbish, not similar to the blizz one, but what is done is done. All I am doing right now is trying to save low lvl bg on FW, but it is going downhill even faster than before after this change.

This made Frostwolf special compared to the other xpacs here. Even though cross-faction chat is done for, the player who unified both faction under one banner, that I do not know if they fixed it. During snowman even, there was a group I joined that had both factions in the raid, getting vp/jp; I think that was part of the cross communication issue as well.
    Yup, cross faction talking was great. Almost everyone (players) agree.

But... NOT BLIZZLIKE, STFU OR GTFO.

Go figure.

6. May 10, 2016  
    I didn't like it, and I know quite a few people that didn't like it either. Every BG where one team farmed the other, people would ****-talk and it was quite annoying to have to read it.

Am glad it got disabled.

If you want to talk to the other faction, make a character on the other faction and do so there. If you want to revive the twinking community, I recommend making a Discord channel and inviting the community to talk there. You can even talk using mics, so it would be far better than just chatting.

Learn some problem-solving skills as they are highly valuable in the real world.

7. May 10, 2016  
    Notorious, you know that you are pretty much alone against all, right?.. And.. please, don't use a single occassion as a rule! As an arena hater, most of the pvp moments i had was in bgs or in the outer world - and, the times i have seen Bad cross-faction behaviour count on my single hand... And, we talk about RP as a part of the problem, and these kinds of moments - so, the idea of making a chara on the other faction is directly dismissed, moreover - Garrosh and Varian would make is suffer greatly... To finish. If you personally have a problem with the single cases of hate between the factions - RC on [Raid] and choose to split it from the whole chat - and focus it.

Please don't use populism here - and ever...

8. May 10, 2016  
    Notorious, you know that you are pretty much alone against all, right?.. And.. please, don't use a single occassion as a rule! As an arena hater, most of the pvp moments i had was in bgs or in the outer world - and, the times i have seen Bad cross-faction behaviour count on my single hand... And, we talk about RP as a part of the problem, and these kinds of moments - so, the idea of making a chara on the other faction is directly dismissed, moreover - Garrosh and Varian would make is suffer greatly... To finish. If you personally have a problem with the single cases of hate between the factions - RC on [Raid] and choose to split it from the whole chat - and focus it.

Please don't use populism here - and ever...
    I know quite a few people that didn't like it
    I'm not going to take names, but it was pretty highly voted on the bugtracker (some 30+ votes).

I have no clue what you are referring to with the rest of your comment. If people want to RP, then they are free to RP as people do on retail. If anything, friendly chatting between the two factions is quite opposite to what the lore of the game is.

I don't see any need for me to split my chat due to what was a bug. If anything, YOU should find workarounds because what YOU want is not part of the game. I shouldn't be required to play differently because I'm against what was essentially a bug.

9. May 11, 2016  
    Personally, I'm glad that they fixed the crossfaction talk too.

It's true that it had its advantages (no one can deny that), but it had its disadvantages too, and since the server is blizzlike --> case closed.