1. May 11, 2016  
    I couldn't care less about BGs but you are missing the point here. Fighting 40 man premade isn't the same as fighting 2 multiboxing teams for ONE reason (I'm talking about IoC and AV here, since large MB groups queue it): Damage concentration. 25 people won't attack the same target, which makes it manageable to some extent. Versus MB you can't do anything, since you flop in a global. There is no counterplay to it. And to the guy who said something about AoE interrupt: even if you do it, their druid healers have atleast 2 HoTs on everyone, 15 tremor totems which are impossible to kill, 15 Magma totems which oneshot melee that run in etc... Like I said before, I couldn't care less about multiboxers, but it's not the same as fighting 40man premade. In AV you can burn every single tower and still have like 150 reinforcements left to burn. Doing that to a multiboxer that isn't completely braindead and which camps inside Drek's room is nearly impossible. He can just place totems at entrance and pull back a bit, and no melee will ever go trough. I guess you could argue having an organised group could do something, but doing that without a premade is pretty much impossible.
    You make it sounds like this whole multiboxing thing is super easy. Btw isn't it normal that a uncoordinated group loses against a premade?

2. May 11, 2016  
    You will lose against an organised group of 40 characters, nevermind whether its a Multiboxer or not.
    Actually, your odds are a whole lot worse against a real premade of 40 individual players than against a Multiboxer or even multiple Multiboxers.

3. May 11, 2016  

4. May 11, 2016  
    You will lose against an organised group of 40 characters, nevermind whether its a Multiboxer or not.
    Actually, your odds are a whole lot worse against a real premade of 40 individual players than against a Multiboxer or even multiple Multiboxers.
    Even if that's true, I won't be stuck for an hour waiting for him to burn all of our reinforcements, because 40man premade will not farm HK's to finish the BG.

@Aleastraszabcde: What exactly is wrong with what I said, because you quoted me and basically said something I didn't say.

5. May 11, 2016  
    He meant to say that multiboxing 15-20-30 characters isn't that easy and it takes time and countless wipes to master it. But I do agree wit the damage concentration. However their weakness is mobility as they cannot be on 2 places at once. Trying to brute force purple or aevor was always pure suicide, while playing with them meant, move a lot to make up for that lack of mobility.

I remember premading with Purple a few AVs, where he'd guard IB and all we had to do is defend the towers from rogues that sneaked by. Hour, hour and a half avs XD.

6. May 11, 2016  
    He meant to say that multiboxing 15-20-30 characters isn't that easy and it takes time and countless wipes to master it. But I do agree wit the damage concentration. However their weakness is mobility as they cannot be on 2 places at once. Trying to brute force purple or aevor was always pure suicide, while playing with them meant, move a lot to make up for that lack of mobility.

I remember premading with Purple a few AVs, where he'd guard IB and all we had to do is defend the towers from rogues that sneaked by. Hour, hour and a half avs XD.
    Well yea, I never said it was easy. I just said that its nearly impossible to beat his setup without having atleast 20man premade as well.

7. May 11, 2016  
    Guess what, it's legal here. Get over it. You have the same opportunity to multibox as they do.

8. May 11, 2016  
    Even if that's true, I won't be stuck for an hour waiting for him to burn all of our reinforcements, because 40man premade will not farm HK's to finish the BG.

@Aleastraszabcde: What exactly is wrong with what I said, because you quoted me and basically said something I didn't say.
    Maybe adapt and try to beat `em instead of going 'okey' and just keep lemminging into the Multiboxer then

9. May 12, 2016  
    All the trouble dw-alli have with that 5 shaman multibox camping shb..

10. May 12, 2016  
    It's funny how people try to justify multiboxing. It's pathetic, unfair and completely demeans proper PvP and I'd like to see anyone try to argue otherwise..

11. May 12, 2016  
    It's funny how people try to justify multiboxing. It's pathetic, unfair and completely demeans proper PvP and I'd like to see anyone try to argue otherwise..
    Well so far only arguments I've come across are "it's not as easy as you think" and "maybe you should adapt and beat them". Btw Selaya, you're sounding like a broken record in threads about MB.

12. May 12, 2016  
    The great thing is that multiboxing has always been allowed on molten/warmane (for over half a decade now). Just like it is allowed on retail since day 1.
    I can believe you would love to see people argueing about it but there's no reason to. It's here, thats a fact.

13. May 12, 2016  
    Well so far only arguments I've come across are "it's not as easy as you think" and "maybe you should adapt and beat them". Btw Selaya, you're sounding like a broken record in threads about MB.
    We have been over this topic for the last 6 years pretty much? At least as long as I am active on these forums. So yeah, people get a little bit tired of presenting arguments to some whining people, most of us even quit entirely as the posts would keep coming. There used to be a sticky of why it was allowed but that's been taken down because of nit picking.
    So I suppose you should just deal with it, Warmane won't change this.

14. May 12, 2016  
    Define "proper PvP".

15. May 12, 2016  
    No. Define fair use of multiboxing.

First 123 Last