1. May 12, 2016  
    No. Define fair use of multiboxing.
    I'm sorry but considering you're the one complaining, or at the very least backing up "multiboxing ruins proper pvp", you should provide some definition for the term you're using. As for the fair use, a multiboxer is very limited when it comes to the larger battlegrounds, esp. AV. As with any advantage (being able to basically 1-shot at least 1 person each GCD) there's also a disadvantage (you can't do **** against an enemy that is spread out).

2. May 12, 2016  
    We have been over this topic for the last 6 years pretty much? At least as long as I am active on these forums. So yeah, people get a little bit tired of presenting arguments to some whining people, most of us even quit entirely as the posts would keep coming. There used to be a sticky of why it was allowed but that's been taken down because of nit picking.
    So I suppose you should just deal with it, Warmane won't change this.
    In my first response to this thread I said that I don't care about multiboxers since I'm pretty much done farming honor. But knowing that there are people who actively queue BGs I just wanted a clarification on what exactly is a viable strat versus 2 multiboxing teams (20+15 usually on Ragnaros realm) in AV and IoC. From approximately 30 times i met them (and they only queue 40man bgs) Allys won 1 IoC and that was a premade made from Virtus (like 15 members). Maybe my experience isn't valid but yea, like i mentioned before, if multiboxer doesn't fail himself, I don't see any way of beating him.

3. May 13, 2016  
    In my first response to this thread I said that I don't care about multiboxers since I'm pretty much done farming honor. But knowing that there are people who actively queue BGs I just wanted a clarification on what exactly is a viable strat versus 2 multiboxing teams (20+15 usually on Ragnaros realm) in AV and IoC. From approximately 30 times i met them (and they only queue 40man bgs) Allys won 1 IoC and that was a premade made from Virtus (like 15 members). Maybe my experience isn't valid but yea, like i mentioned before, if multiboxer doesn't fail himself, I don't see any way of beating him.
    Use massive AOE. Protection warriors and fire mages can AOE stun them and use shammy's to split the group. It can be difficult to kill 2 of them in a keep since they cover both sides but you should rush in with all at once. The hots almost never apply to the full team, unless they use like the aoe heal trinket or some other item. This is because the druids almost always heal the same target and so wild growth will only heal 6 chars. The other hots don't apply long enough for the rest of the characters. This is at least what happened on my 30 box team. Also use vehicles in IOC if they are not in the keep. And keep in mind that 2 multiboxers means 35 6k geared chars, you ofcourse won't be able to beat that when half your team is braindead and under 5k gs.
    Edited: May 13, 2016

4. May 14, 2016  
    No. Define fair use of multiboxing.
    Wait wait wait, you say proper PvP, yet you can't or choose not to define it so you choose to redirect it to multiboxing being "fair" Guess your name lives up to your post.

5. May 15, 2016  
    Wait wait wait, you say proper PvP, yet you can't or choose not to define it so you choose to redirect it to multiboxing being "fair" Guess your name lives up to your post.
    I was asked to define something that's already clear as day. If I attempt to define what I consider PvP to be that's simply a list of points for others to dismantle. Do people not already know anyway?

If you are doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that playing with 20 characters is just as fair as playing with one in Player versus Player, then I don't think there's much I or anyone can say that will alleviate your simple nature.

6. May 15, 2016  
    obviously multiboxing isnt fair. ib4 some forum hero jumps in with argument that "multiboxing was allowed(is) on retail", ill just say that teams of 5+ toons were nonexistent during wotlk (subscription cost) and even braindead wont argue that those multiboxers weren't full bis (or even close to bis). private servers are just different story - its all about the money.

7. May 15, 2016  
    Well since multi boxing is allowed here on Warmane then is there really an issue? Sure there may be advantages or disadvantages to it. But it is allowed and accepted here so, just something we will need to live with I suppose.
    Although I am betting if you can come up with a money making formula for banning multi boxers I am sure it would be implemented. If each player donates 10 dollars we will ban multi boxing for the month lmao

8. May 15, 2016  
    I was asked to define something that's already clear as day. If I attempt to define what I consider PvP to be that's simply a list of points for others to dismantle. Do people not already know anyway?
    I asked you to give a definition based on your opinion, because I wanted you to understand that your arguments are based on just that, your opinion. Not the opinion of the majority of players.

obviously multiboxing isnt fair. ib4 some forum hero jumps in with argument that "multiboxing was allowed(is) on retail", ill just say that teams of 5+ toons were nonexistent during wotlk (subscription cost) and even braindead wont argue that those multiboxers weren't full bis (or even close to bis). private servers are just different story - its all about the money.
    If you are doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that playing with 20 characters is just as fair as playing with one in Player versus Player, then I don't think there's much I or anyone can say that will alleviate your simple nature.
    Life isn't fair, neither is any game. I'd suggest finding a way to deal with it.

P.S. I'm reffering to true fairness in a game, there's just no such thing. Only advantages/disadvantages.

9. May 15, 2016  
    Life isn't fair, neither is any game. I'd suggest finding a way to deal with it.
    life is eternal struggle ahahah

10. May 17, 2016  
    How ****ing insightful. Bye bye.

11. May 17, 2016  
    How ****ing insightful. Bye bye.
    Great comeback, 9/11 for that. Bring something actually relevant to the discussion instead of belittling the other forum members with insults. Farewell.

12. May 17, 2016  
    Watching you try to justify multiboxing might be entertaining, but I have better things to do with my time. Sorry I didn't mean to belittle anyone, I'm just allergic to bull****.

First 123