1. May 10, 2016  
    With all due respect, Mr. Proterean, both of you have a point. What you are saying is true, and also what he is saying is true. There have been several cases of game-breaking bugs not being mentioned (I'm not saying fixed, at least keep us updated about progress on issues) even in changelog notes, or cases of changelog saying "<insert bug here> has been fix" yet it still happens. Nobody knows what the devs are working on, or even if they're working at all. Fixes for most of the present bugs have been on github for months. It's not that hard to adapt code from one core to another. It is time-consuming, however, I'll give them that.

However, this is a huge step forward. As far as I know, no other private server has a working two-factor authentication method. And the DW+Ragna merge is insanely awesome. Not to mention the creation, development and evolution of Lordaeron. Lordaeron is, at the moment, the best WOTLK realm running, as well as the closest to 'blizzlike'. One year and a few months ago, Warmane (Molten at that time) lost everything, and in this one year & few months we have a server that is a lot better than Molten ever was. The progress is, indeed, amazing.
    We appreciate constructive criticism when we see it. Thank you for your kind words as well, we try our best.

A bit of news, a check-box for enabling/disabling the in-game authenticator is being added right now. It's turned on as default for everyone who has two-factor authentication turned on as it is the safest option.

2. May 10, 2016  
    Good job on the new feature hope it works properly soon, I look foreword to the merge, may we have 0 instability :D.

3. May 10, 2016  
    We appreciate constructive criticism when we see it. Thank you for your kind words as well, we try our best.

A bit of news, a check-box for enabling/disabling the in-game authenticator is being added right now. It's turned on as default for everyone who has two-factor authentication turned on as it is the safest option.
    So let me understand this. If I never used it before is it still disabled or do I have to do anything specific to disable it? The reason I'm asking is because I don't want it and I don't need it. My passwords are safe & all my computers are malware-free.

4. May 10, 2016  
    When trying to log in, even using the proper authenticator code, it tells me I have entered the incorrect information. Thus, I can't even log into the game. The option to have it disabled in game needs to be addressed quickly on the website as I doubt i'm the only one with this problem.

5. May 10, 2016  
    When trying to log in, even using the proper authenticator code, it tells me I have entered the incorrect information. Thus, I can't even log into the game. The option to have it disabled in game needs to be addressed quickly on the website as I doubt i'm the only one with this problem.
    This probably means your phone's time is out of sync. (Or whatever else you're using an authenticator on).

Google Authenticator only allows +- 30 seconds of leeway.

A checkbox has been added to the SECURITY page to enable/disable two factor authentication ingame.

You simply have to click the tickbox and it will update on the fly.

6. May 10, 2016  
    I removed the two-factor authentication from my account but when i try to log into the game it still ask for an authentication number, what do?

7. May 10, 2016  
    I removed the two-factor authentication from my account but when i try to log into the game it still ask for an authentication number, what do?
    The checkbox in the security page needs to be unchecked regardless if two-factor auth is disabled, that seemed to fix it.

8. May 10, 2016  
    Sick news , im already using it :D

9. May 10, 2016  
    I can login on the website using google authenticator but identically not ingame :(

10. May 10, 2016  
    I can login on the website using google authenticator but identically not ingame :(
    you get new code every 30 seconds on your phone

11. May 10, 2016  
    I know that, do not worry.

disabling and enabling the 2 factor authentication did not fix it. I can login everywhere, except the game

12. May 11, 2016  
    My account was hacked by someone twice when Warmae was Molten.
    This is great !!

13. May 11, 2016  
    I know that, do not worry.

disabling and enabling the 2 factor authentication did not fix it. I can login everywhere, except the game

That box has to be unchecked regardless if two-factor is enabled/disabled, or at least that was my problem.

14. May 11, 2016  

15. May 11, 2016  
    Nice work Warmane! It's good to play here. /Cheer

First 1234 Last