1. May 12, 2016  
    Hmm, i had to disable the authenticator for me to be able to log into the game, although i could log into the website?

Any ideas why is this happening?

2. May 12, 2016  
    Got an IP change yesterday, and obviously, it's asking me to provide the code that's sent to my e-mail, but here's the problem - code's not being sent to e-mail and now I can't log into website.

Before you ask, yes, I am checking the e-mail adress that's actually set to the account, I got IP changes every few days or so, and authenticated myself last time 2 or 3 days ago this way.

3. May 14, 2016  
    Good job once again Warmane staff .

4. May 24, 2016  
    Although a great idea it is, it just sucks horribly if you use it
    Almost everyone is having the same problem... and it is not about the syncing issue with your phone.

5. May 25, 2016  
    Hello, there seems to be an issue with the grace period of the auth code for the ingame auth, currently it has none at all so if your clock is even slightly off sync (which happens), you won`t be able to auth half the time. It however should have a grace period of about 30 secs (so each code displayed should be valid for about 60 seconds a pop even tho it is only shown for 30 secs and will get refreshed thereafter, or in other words, there should be 2 diff valid codes at any given time, with the third spawning replacing the first keeping the second one valid `till that one gets replaced by the fourth, et cetera)

Would be a great quality of life change!

First ... 234