1. May 9, 2016  

Unfortunate Event.

This is really a slightly pointless thread, but the person involved deserves recognition of his general appointed task as "horde".

So, last night, I was leveling in northrend, Grizzly hills to be exact, and I met a ruffian horde, killing an ally. Being a multiboxer, I had no intention of attacking, for obvious, 1 button kill reasons, but those weren't his plans for the day. So, the ruffian attacked, and I quickly reacted, as ressing myself was not on the menu. After getting him killed, he respawned and attempted to kill the same ally, so I killed him once again. Letting the ally run free into the wilderness, I moved on. Now, a quest had told me to climb a mountain to get to it, and unfortunately for me, that mountain was very steep, but hence forth, up I went. It was at this moment, that I realized what the Horde's class was, and having one myself, I felt a bit worried, as I try to avoid death at all cost, so picking up my quests, I was cautious. So off I go once more, to toss some boulders down into a underground city ruin, and as I return to the quest giver on the steep mountain path, I begin handing in my quests. A moment occurs, where I see another approach, but before I could react, all my characters become tossed into the sky, blown away by the thunderous strikes of the Horde shaman, who came only to seek his revenge, watching in glory as I fall to my death.

Now, I know what most of you are thinking.. I was FURIOUS. I broke 3 of my keyboards and killed my first unborn child!.. No.. I watched the screen as they all fell, and smiled, because Karma came knocking at my door, and I almost answered, almost. So I returned, looking for him, because I wanted his name, he DESERVED to have his name known, because he brought my own fear, STRAIGHT TO ME, like I deserved.

So where ever you are my horde friend, goodluck in your next great endeavor, because last night, you accomplished what most wish to during their gameplay, and I'm glad to have been there for you, cause you deserve it.

For anyone interested, the name of the horde character was "Scallywag" or other versions of the name. Could be "scallyweg". Put him in your guild, give him the praise he deserves. To anyone who believes you can't 1v5 a multiboxer at the same level? this is proof you can, and you need to stop crying about your losses, and find your opportunities.

Thank you for viewing this topic, and have yourself a great day everyone.
    Edited: May 9, 2016

2. May 9, 2016  
    that was some pretty good original content.

good job.

vast might be here soon to tell you that you suck.

3. May 9, 2016  
    brb i'll go tell him to do exactly this.

4. May 9, 2016  

5. May 9, 2016  
    hahah i laugh so hard drumy's cat died xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

6. May 9, 2016  
    hahah i laugh so hard drumy's cat died xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

7. May 10, 2016  

8. May 10, 2016  

This thread is now officially overtaken by memes that only me and you know bro