1. May 10, 2016  

Icecrown PvP

Hi !
    I heard about the merge of Deathwing and Ragnaros, and as a long date high rated pvp player, I was wondering some things :
    - How is pvp here ?
    - How do you think it will be when these realms will be merged ?
    - What does it mostly lack (healers, casters, melees) ? So I can chose what to play between the classes I love the most ^^

Thanks for infos !

P.S. : yes, this thread is on both Deathwing and Ragnaros forums, I wanted to be answered by all of you since you will all be together soon.

2. May 10, 2016  
    - How is pvp here ?
    Bgs and 2s are quite active. Wpvp happens occasionally. 3s is nearly dead. 5s is dead.

- How do you think it will be when these realms will be merged ?
    3s and wpvp will be hopefully more active.
    5s will most likely remain dead.
    - What does it mostly lack (healers, casters, melees) ? So I can chose what to play between the classes I love the most ^^
    Definitely healers
    Edited: May 10, 2016

3. May 10, 2016  

4. May 10, 2016  
    3s and wpvp will be hopefully more active.
    5s will most likely remain dead.

Definitely healers
    Thanks for answer ! I hope 3s will become a real thing, it's the best bracket overall imo.
    When you say "definitely healers", do you mean they are (obviously) the least common, or that there not enough healers at all ?

Multiboxers incoming
    Same answer on Deathwing thread. Is it really that common ?

5. May 10, 2016  
    Same answer on Deathwing thread. Is it really that common ?
    Certainly a lot more common than on Deathwing because pretty much the whole WotLK multiboxing community was on Ragnaros.
    Can't wait for the qq threads.
    Edit: Seems it already started kek ▼
    Edited: May 10, 2016

6. May 10, 2016  
    world pvp consists of lvl 80 hordies hanging out in low lvl alliance areas spawn-killing. At least that's about all the action I've seen thus far on ragnaros pre-80. I have yet to be killed/attacked by anyone anywhere near my level and I'm at 61 now. Don't get me started on the multiboxers. If there ever were candidates for a lifetime in mommies basement, those kids take the cake.

7. May 10, 2016  
    When you say "definitely healers", do you mean they are (obviously) the least common, or that there not enough healers at all ?
    They are the least common and there arent enough healer at all.

8. May 15, 2016  
    2s is active.

3s is very uncommon, still don't see it being very active when the realm merges but there's some optimism.

5s will remain dead.

World PvP will still be rare but on the odd days it's fine. It's mainly just at Horde/Alliance bases and people call their friends and there ends up a few raids.

It's hard to estimate how active world PvP will be while leveling, with the higher rates low level PvP and RDF isn't too active - maybe this will change.

9. May 16, 2016  
    Imagine pvp on Deathwing and Ragnaros,now combined pvp on Icecrown will be BETTER THAN BOTH!!! :D

Four days for icc cant wait! Cheers :DD

10. May 18, 2016  
    world pvp consists of lvl 80 hordies hanging out in low lvl alliance areas spawn-killing. At least that's about all the action I've seen thus far on ragnaros pre-80. I have yet to be killed/attacked by anyone anywhere near my level and I'm at 61 now. Don't get me started on the multiboxers. If there ever were candidates for a lifetime in mommies basement, those kids take the cake.
    pahahahaha you win the internet today my friend :)