1. May 10, 2016  

Question about subwars

Hi guys. I was wondering about subwars...Is that legal thing? Many peoples do subwars and earning that 5v5 rating (and maybe even get title for that bracke). I know that is not win trading (or smth like that) but i wont do that and risk maybe ban if its prohibited cause a lot of peoples use that 5v5 subwars for cap. My question is can yo receive ban because of this subwars or is subwar legal thing?

2. May 10, 2016  
    Atm there around 25 Wintraders in 5s who called "Mop..." (5) and "Sap..." (20)
    These Players are wintrading and they are currently r1 in 5s (they dont even have Contender Gear)
    But Warmane havent ban them till now. You have just to look in a match history of one of them and you can clearly see that this players doing Wintrade .
    I reported them via Forum and I GOT a warning for this. So I decided not to report them. If Warmane things they have to warn me becouse I tried to help the server, they have to life with thise players.

But back to your Question:
    No, Subwars isnt forbitten. Subwars are the exactly same thing like Wargames which is a Blizzard Feature but unfortunally it does not work on Warmane so we have to make our own Wargames (Subwars)

3. May 10, 2016  
    Report them properly in a PM.

Making a forum post to report win-traders is against forum rules, and this isn't exactly new. PM Aldtharios with a list of names that you suspect of win-trading as well as a link to the armory arena pages proving it. Give a good description of why you think they are win-trading (games ending with 30 seconds, only 1 player with damage done and killing blows, not a full arena [you see this in 3v3 often, it is usually a 3v2], etc.).