1. May 10, 2016  

Warrior

Should I level warrior? What you think about warrior class?

2. May 10, 2016  
    I think that it's ****.

3. May 10, 2016  

4. May 10, 2016  
    Pretty much, warrior are.... ahem... kinda bad atm..
    And by " kinda " I mean " really f*cking bad and super annoying to raid since ulduar HATES melee ".

You can reroll warlock tho :D

5. May 10, 2016  
    ill explain abit, arms warr is decent but requires abit more skill and knowledge of class and stance dance to be able to use at their full potential. fury warr, while a top dps class, is reliant on arm pen in order to pump out their op dps and at this point you see alot less of it on gear. prot is...just not a great tank. i only had about 3 warr tanks total be able to keep aggro off me some even when i use MD using my hunt. im not saying they are bad tanks but as a dps i always get abit stressed seeing a warr tank as my MT and have seen many pugs fail with having one as a tank.

honestly i would make one if you just looking for a new experience but if looking for a main toon or only have a main and like 1 alt you may want to look at other alternate options. warrs arent bad but currently they are limited to what their gear can do and it will be less appealing to some at end game until toc comes out. but you may choose what kind of experience you want and if you want to try it, by all means go for it. :D its about having fun.

6. May 11, 2016  
    ill explain abit, arms warr is decent but requires abit more skill and knowledge of class and stance dance to be able to use at their full potential. fury warr, while a top dps class, is reliant on arm pen in order to pump out their op dps and at this point you see alot less of it on gear. prot is...just not a great tank. i only had about 3 warr tanks total be able to keep aggro off me some even when i use MD using my hunt. im not saying they are bad tanks but as a dps i always get abit stressed seeing a warr tank as my MT and have seen many pugs fail with having one as a tank.

honestly i would make one if you just looking for a new experience but if looking for a main toon or only have a main and like 1 alt you may want to look at other alternate options. warrs arent bad but currently they are limited to what their gear can do and it will be less appealing to some at end game until toc comes out. but you may choose what kind of experience you want and if you want to try it, by all means go for it. :D its about having fun.
    Yeah nealry all you said it's true. I'll add sometihng just to clarify:

1) Arms: good spec for war with low gear but you've to use a lot of macro to change stance and use usefull skill (like disarm or the CD you'll use when BL is used) and this slow the dps a bit.
    2)Fury: nealry useless if you have no equip. You need arp and a hell of equip (you've to be full naxx 25 at least, with two solid two.handed weapon). Considering the fact that ulduar is been up since 2 weeks this isn't the spec for a fresh 80 dps war.
    3) Protection: the best spec for levelling (Revenge is too op srsly), the worst for tanking. I'll explain more this, since I've a full geared war prot: any boss can oneshoot you. No matter how many cd you can use, no matter how many druid can heal you if a trash, add or boss crit more than 40k you're dead when you defensive CD go off. And since this is an Hardcore server boss, add and trash will crit more than that. I've a 4.2+k gs war prot and still, on Faerlina 10man, she can oneshot me, since when the enrage start if you take an hit it's something around 50k dmg (plus it's a random timer enrage with a +-20 sec of timer). I've seen pally prot takeing 3 hit when she goes enrage and stand still like "Ohw it's all here what you can do?!". For the threat problem, well, it's true. Manteining the threat means only spam Heroic Strike, and that means that you'll use a lot of rage. Plus ulduar hate melee and on boss like mimiron a tank that take so much dmg is useless. I'm feeling a bit bad about saying this of my main and preferred class but it's all the true that counts. If you like war level it, it's all fun and game 'till you have to be skilled on raid :D
    Edited: May 11, 2016