1. May 10, 2016  

Character selection!

Well...I've started playing here a while ago with my friend and I decided to opt for a warrior so that I can tank and my friend can heal for an easier levelling and maybe queue for dungeons at lower levels just to make the experience lil more appealing till level cap! So here's the thing...I've been browsing the Forum section like a lot these days and I start to regret my choice....like everyone says warrior is not a good class neither as dps or tank and it makes me a little frustrated! I would like to know what your opinion is on this topic cause I really don't want to make all that road to 80 only to be left out of end game content( since I'm not any good with the class anyway). Should I roll for a mage which is my second option? Pros/cons and every opinion will be really appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Kind regards

2. May 10, 2016  
    warrior dps is trash in this t7 and idk about t8 it might be a bit better. But warrior dps is just really poor in comparison to all the other dps options. If two players have similar skill the warrior needs to massively outgear the other dpser to reach his dps.

As for tanks they aren't the best, but they aren't bad. I would personally recommend rolling mage as in the long run when your finally raiding a guild would need a mage more than a warrior (tank or dps).

Also RDF does not exist so rolling tank/heal is meaningless for lvling.

3. May 10, 2016  
    Ware tank has always been **** and always will be ****. They can't hold aggro unless your full bis and even then you're still going to be pulling your hair out trying to keep aggro. If you want to tank I'd say go pals or Dudu maybe dk.

4. May 10, 2016  
    Meh wish I started reading Forum articles way before I was 40 level! But I guess I'll just start off with a Mage then... I think I will enjoy him even more in the pvp-oriented aspect as well!