1. May 10, 2016  

Bog Lord Tendrils in Zangarmarsh- DROP RATES

Hello, while I am waiting for the 4th spawn wave in a row ( so that means about 8-9 Bog Lords ) I've been on 5/6 Bog Lord Tendrils for on my timer 34 minutes now, complete genocide the whole place.

Yes! i havn't had any competition and sharing mobs with anyone. However in certain places like felwood where an entire camp has 2/6 mobs needed for a quest and over 10 people sharing that same place? Yeah , the nostalgia reminds me of the good ol' days on Retail Malganis with 14k pop.

However, i certainly don't remember camping a place like this, it was rare. In the interest of fairness for all who play on this server, are drop rates functioning correctly? If so, perhaps someone can compile a list/guide of quests to avoid simply because they are a waste of time. Mass grinding on Nagas would be more plentiful in exp and items dropped.

any comments, opinions or anything related to this concerning quest mobs and drop rates?

2. May 11, 2016  
    it was like this in retail as well dude, what you gotta do is search Wowhead.com for the quest. From what I gathered from their old post is that you need to go find the bog lords North of Horde camp, the bog, dirty area with the bog lords and the hydra (Hail Hydra). Go there and farm those guys up, i finished the quest a lot faster once i switched areas.

3. May 11, 2016  
    i appreciate the reply, as I specifically mentioned , it reminds me of Malganis retail , which opened during vanilla content ( i was on ) and the population was usually a stable 14k ( aka 2k more ) I do remember the difficulty as also mentioned. My gain is to try to help out other areas like this, also as I mentioned felwood is a bottleneck as well. I am looking for opinions on other areas as well, collectively adding data.