1. May 13, 2016  
    lol dude, its completely opposite. Idk with what gear you were dueling, but equally endgame geared ele can beat feral with no problems, ele can just outheal ferals damage and throw some lava bursts, shocks and chain lightning and eventually beat feral. Healing is the key in this fight. 1 item is just essential for ele shaman, its that trinket from blood queen I think, which gives mana regen and heal for 8k. In most duels damage trinkets are not essential, I have seen many good duelers, playing many classes and using this healing trinket, skeleton trinket(absorb) or resistance trinket(from sindragosa I think).
    I'm on Lordaeron. Thanks for your post, though.

2. May 23, 2016  
    At skilled capped play (2.5k+) ive seen destro beat sp, hunter beat sp, sp beat dk, warrior beat mage, ret beat lock, rogue beat ret... I can go on all day with this...

Really what im trying to say is it depends on how good YOU are vs X class/spec.

The odds are almost never fair, but almost any class/spec can beat any other class/spec give or take a few match ups (like afflic vs healer).

nobody is unbeatable, thats for sure
    Edited: May 23, 2016

3. May 23, 2016  

4. May 29, 2016  
    At skilled capped play (2.5k+) ive seen destro beat sp, hunter beat sp, sp beat dk, warrior beat mage, ret beat lock, rogue beat ret... I can go on all day with this...

Really what im trying to say is it depends on how good YOU are vs X class/spec.

The odds are almost never fair, but almost any class/spec can beat any other class/spec give or take a few match ups (like afflic vs healer).

nobody is unbeatable, thats for sure
    Well obviously skill is a factor in pvp. But if you put a mage and a warrior of equal skill and make them fight 100 duels, most likely the mage will win more than the warrior. You are making it sound like there is no such thing as counters. There is counters for most classes/specs. For example: For shadowpriest it's much harder to beat a DK than a Retridin, because DK is a counter to Shadowpriest and Retridin is not. Yes, shadowpriest can beat a DK, but if you put SP and DK of equal skill in a cage and make them fight 100 duels, the DK will most likely win more than the SP will.

5. May 31, 2016  
    Is it true affliction has no real counter?

6. June 1, 2016  
    Ret: Locks, Shadow Priests, and Frost mages. Especially Frost mages. UH dk's should be included too, and all competent healers are impossible to kill solo.

Pala is the easiest class to kite so rip vs any caster ever. Very hard for a rogue or warrior to beat a ret though.

DK: MM Hunters

7. May 28, 2017  
    Is it true affliction has no real counter?
    This is an iteresting question and i would like to hear an opinion of Bis geared aff locks on this one
    I am gearing one and ive gotta say i get gibbed way too fast (1k res atm and 25k hp) but i wonder if it will improve,

8. Affliction lock with 1.4k resi will beat any caster. But still won't survive certain warriors and DKs.

Mage is the only class I can think of without a real hard counter (Hunter is hard for them but not unwinnable).

9. Affliction lock with 1.4k resi will beat any caster. But still won't survive certain warriors and DKs.

Mage is the only class I can think of without a real hard counter (Hunter is hard for them but not unwinnable).
    They will also beat any healer, as for warriors its not so much the class as it is the weapon shadowmourne does so much more dmg but you can deadzone kite them with shadowflame.

I was told that ferals can counter anything but healers as they have a great burst bleeds for plates decent selfhealing and are unkiteable

10. I was told that ferals can counter anything but healers as they have a great burst bleeds for plates decent selfhealing and are unkiteable
    Good mm hunter will rape feral.

11. I was told that ferals can counter anything but healers as they have a great burst bleeds for plates decent selfhealing and are unkiteable
    Unkitable ? this doesnt exist in frost mages world .. Frost mage can kill ferals too 1v1 no LOS

12. Ret: Locks, Shadow Priests, and Frost mages. Especially Frost mages. UH dk's should be included too, and all competent healers are impossible to kill solo.

Pala is the easiest class to kite so rip vs any caster ever. Very hard for a rogue or warrior to beat a ret though.

DK: MM Hunters
    Ret counters dk,good ret vs good dk,ret wins.

Dks counters i would say from my experience are:(duel hero high skilled players that play the certain class)
    Rogues,ret/prot pally and skillcapped frost mage,
    Feral druid has good chance full bleeds on dk with sr and run around pillar.

13. They will also beat any healer, as for warriors its not so much the class as it is the weapon shadowmourne does so much more dmg but you can deadzone kite them with shadowflame.

I was told that ferals can counter anything but healers as they have a great burst bleeds for plates decent selfhealing and are unkiteable
    I consider feral masterrace really,but as some people mentioned mm hunters and fmage if skilled can be hard for ferals, any good rogue wins good feral because ****ing stuns...

14. Personally i can say its quite impossible to beat ret with sm and full gear with unholy dk, but its very doable with blood dk :) i personally play frost but its bad for 1v1, but with blood spec i win vs ret palas and udk's at full hp easily, good ele shammys are hard cuz they can kite dk, hate hunters too. What i guys dont understand is enchancement shammies, there are few of them but they always spam dispels heals on themselves and do lots of dmg at same time, i dont understand that class, encha shammy beats feral on full hp, heals like 2 times more then feral

15. Enhance shami has no hard counter i guess.
    While the spec is weak when the player is bad it can perform very well in good hands.

Gear and talents need to be adjusted depending on the opponent.
    Against Unholy DK for example the shami needs tons of haste gear to collect MW stacks fast and 5 talent points in improved healing wave so its possible to outheal the DKs dmg.
    Other melee opponents can just be kited, warriors can be dead zoned with earthbind totem and then slowly killed. Ret palys can be purged and kited until they run out of offensive CDs.
    Caster can be countered with grounding totem and windshear.

I guess u can beat pretty much everything when u know how to master the Enhance shami.
    Edited: June 21, 2017

First 123 Last