1. I guess u can beat pretty much everything when u know how to master the Enhance shami.
    Well, while I do agree that a skillcapped enh shamam is extremely potent in duels, I'd put frost mages in your phrase instead. Problem is it's harder to master it than any other class (or one of the hardest). Just my opinion...

2. July 4, 2017  
    Dismantle only removes the ability to cast deterrence if the hunter is using a 2H weapon. If they dual wield, they can still use the ability.

3. July 6, 2017  
    Dismantle only removes the ability to cast deterrence if the hunter is using a 2H weapon. If they dual wield, they can still use the ability.
    Incorrect. Dismantle (from a rogue) disarms both main-hand and off-hand. All other disarms only disarm main-hand, which will allow deterrence to be cast if an off-hand weapon is being used.

I'd like to add another:

Retribution Paladin vs. Feral Druid: Judgement of Justice is a movement limiting effect, not a movement reducing effect, meaning it can't be shifted out of. It's possible to easily win a 1v1 versus a feral druid by judge-kiting while dispelling snares/roots and healing via procs. You can almost fully deny clones (no combo point generation for druid) and stuns (HoF). If you're lucky you might be able to HoJ a druid between forms which can be ideal depending on the druid's spec. Maybe throw a wings in there for fun.
    Edited: July 6, 2017

4. July 6, 2017  
    You can almost fully deny clones (no combo point generation for druid)
    And let him heal or restealth/break distance to eat.
    Ten muntes duels are fun for you ?
    Edited: July 6, 2017

5. Its mostly comes down to the skill of the duelist. Though counters do exist, when 2 very skilled duelists fight it can honestly go either way if they know what they are doing.

As for the answer to your question what classes counter an afflic lock. Rogue in pve, BM readiness hunter or just BM hunter, warrior, DK all can be a tough fight for an afflic lock.

Destro is good vs just about anything. Afflic is better vs shadowpriests and healers. Demonology is better vs BM hunters and BM Readiness hunters.

As far as the best duelists I would say DK, Lock, Mage, and Shadowpriest.

I would say these 4 classes have the potential to beat just about anything 1v1.
    Edited: July 13, 2017

6. Whats also worth mentioning is hybrid DK with 39/11/21 spec.
    Full pvp geared with +1420 resilience, stamina gems and stamina trinket.
    Insane heal with deathstrike, undispellable diesease and lichborn.
    A ******ed spec that is unkillable but also unable to kill anything with self heals.

7. Whats also worth mentioning is hybrid DK with 39/11/21 spec.
    A ******ed spec that is unkillable but also unable to kill anything with self heals.
    This spec goes by the name "Free Honor Kill" among casters.
    Edited: July 13, 2017

8. This spec goes by the name "Free Honor Kill" among casters.
    47k HP unbuffed and 1424 resilience.
    Rune tap heals for 9400 hp and deathstrike for 7k.
    Icy reach, unholy command and unholy blight makes it impossible to kite such a DK for long and as soon as he catches u he is full health again.
    Trust me, u aren't able to kill him. Not even in full pve gear.
    Edited: July 14, 2017

9. 47k HP unbuffed and 1424 resilience.
    Rune tap heals for 9400 hp and deathstrike for 7k.
    Icy reach, unholy command and unholy blight makes it impossible to kite such a DK for long and as soon as he catches u he is full health again.
    Trust me, u aren't able to kill him. Not even in full pve gear.
    Care to post a link with that build ?

10. Whats also worth mentioning is hybrid DK with 39/11/21 spec.
    I used to play on a server with active 1v1 arena, and tbh blood dks with sta were complete jokes to anything except melees. I would just r1 fb and wait for fireball proc 247 and gg.

11. I used to play on a server with active 1v1 arena, and tbh blood dks with sta were complete jokes to anything except melees. I would just r1 fb and wait for fireball proc 247 and gg.
    39/11/21 is not really a blood DK but much rather a hybrid spec.
    U might used the wrong gear or wrong spec. Its important to be resilience capped before going for stamina.
    This spec is unkillable due to the insane amount of stamina, resilience and self heals, combined with so many defensives such as AMS, Icebound Fortitude, mark of blood, Vampiric blood, Sindragosa's Flawless Fang and Corroded Skeleton Key.
    Every one minute Sindragosa's Flawless Fang is already enough to completly negate the burst dmg of a caster opponent. 268 resistance combined with 1424 resilience and the caster hits like a wet noodle.

A frost mage might be a good kiter but sooner or later the DK is immun against his freeze effects and thats the moment where the DK will catch him with Chains of Ice and deathgrip his blink and then heals completly full with deathstrike.
    Edited: July 16, 2017

12. my main class was rogue in wotlk,and from my experience rogue gets shat on by everyone except maybe hunter cuz they are still pretty squishy and need to trink early,and arms warriors.Mages will just double shield,tank cheap shot and blink kidney and basically avoid you till both vanishes are down and thats gg,assuming that he doesnt break your stealth and you're able to re open,unless you somehow force him to ice block before cloak or trink before blind,which is nearly impossible.Same goes for warlock,unless you're sublety and you're able to shadowstep kick the 0,5 succubus seduce casting time which is next to impossible/luck-stretching and requires you to make some scripts/macros,maybe vanish death coil which is again hard since good warlocks use coil close quarters.DKs will just tank through everything,you just can't.Shammues are doable if you're able to kill totems fast,enha shammies will still **** you up most of the time simply by outdamaging.Pallies are a no-no again,you might beat ******ed ret pallies tho,but thats a stretch.They can actually kite with judgement of justice and nuke you in a stun,you trink the stun you get repetanced,they heal/you dont trink the stun you die,its possible if you time clone well and they try to stun you in cloak and fail,buts thats never going to happen(all of the stuff i explained apply to good players).Beating an arms warrior is doable but not easy,as they can literally 2 shot you,you have to use the death-zone,which means kiting the warrior by standing too far for melee to hit you yet still too close for him to charge,adding crippling poison with fan of knives,but it requires practice and things can go wrong really fast.You might beat a disc priest with some luck and good kicks,shadow priests will again destroy you.

Rogues were top duelers early wotlk but since resilience got buffed nobody needs to use trink early,thus you can't just stunlock them to death.
    Edited: July 17, 2017

13. And let him heal or restealth/break distance to eat.
    Ten muntes duels are fun for you ?
    Did you miss the part about the mobility advantage? He can't out run you, judgement doesn't require immediate melee range, you have another long range method of keeping him in combat via the taunt (30 yard range) if you need it. You've got control of the encounter after the initial opener (assuming he gets it off). I don't recall a duel with a feral nearing anything close to 10 minutes. The idea isn't to dance around the feral doing nothing. The idea is to take advantage of your ability to render a significant portion of the druid's skill set ineffective.
    Edited: July 18, 2017

First 123