1. May 11, 2016  

Information About PVP - BG and Arena

Good night all,

The questions are quite simple that I will perform :

1. There is a dominant faction in Battlegrounds ? Or has a winning balance between alliance and horde ?

2. The Queue for Arenas and Battlegrounds are fast for both factions ?

3. I have read in several topics that the pvp on this server is dead , I wonder if that's true and why.

For now that's all and I await your prompt replies .

See ya .

2. May 11, 2016  
    1. Alliance fo sho

2. fast, both factions, but not a lot of people que 3v3 and no one que's 5v5

3. You mean WPvP or just in general? There is plenty of WPvP and bg's are popping all day long during prime time hours, just that faction imbalance is pretty rough when it comes to pvp.

good luck, take care, peace.

3. May 11, 2016  
    Hello again,

1.- What does it mean "Alliance fo Sho"?

2.- Its is ok but maybe a problem to get Wrathful :S

3.- What does it mean faction imbalance ?

I await your prompt replies .

See ya .

4. May 11, 2016  
    1. Alliance wins 80% of the BG`s specially in the midnight times from 00-04:00am realm time. I had right now 9 Battlegrounds and lost all 9 with other horde players together. (Not to mention this AFK people that use bot`s to spam spells in the start location to not be marked as afk)

3. More pvp player on one side then on the other one.

Wish you still lotta fun on Lordareon.

5. May 11, 2016  
    Hello again,

1.- What does it mean "Alliance fo Sho"?

3.- What does it mean faction imbalance ?

I await your prompt replies .

See ya .
    Horde are disorganized degenerates that run around and bad mouth in bg chat and don't focus on objectives. Alliance do win about 80% or more bg's but I have no statics or links to give you, just take my word on it. PvP isn't dead on this server, but its highly in favor of one faction and it's not really fun at all from a Horde Point of View.

You can get geared a hell of a lot faster on alliance side, i got my human priest and she was fully geared by the end of the week, but my belf dk can barely win a match.

it means Alliance FTW and Horde fail at pvp.

You really should work on your out-tro's as you almost sound rude, but i think its just your bad english. Whatever.

6. May 11, 2016  
    Play alliance. Or horde, if you want to get geared in 3 months.

7. May 11, 2016  
    1. Alliance fo sho

2. fast, both factions, but not a lot of people que 3v3 and no one que's 5v5

3. You mean WPvP or just in general? There is plenty of WPvP and bg's are popping all day long during prime time hours, just that faction imbalance is pretty rough when it comes to pvp.

good luck, take care, peace.
    I've playing for a month now, I am not sure how people see Alliance dominating, i get like 60% one day and another one I only get like 40%.

8. May 11, 2016  
    With horde if you'll see BULGARIA members joining BG it means you will lose for sure, 100%. did 8 BGs 7 with BULGARIA Members = Lose,
    1 without BULGARIA members = Win.
    Why? Because you will see them only AFK or people with 1.6k GS joining
    No Hate just saying the truth.

9. May 11, 2016  
    If there's so many afkers at 80, why are there pretty much no bans for it?
    Start screenshotting them and reporting it on the forums, otherwise why complain if you do nothing about it?

10. May 11, 2016  
    With horde if you'll see BULGARIA members joining BG it means you will lose for sure, 100%. did 8 BGs 7 with BULGARIA Members = Lose,
    1 without BULGARIA members = Win.
    Why? Because you will see them only AFK or people with 1.6k GS joining
    No Hate just saying the truth.
    I'm Bulgarian, I was afraid to join a Bg with less than 2.8 gs, so I bought everything I could from AH and got 2.9 which is still very low in my opinion, but enough to not be hated by my team. I'm playing Alliance. We too see low gs players here, perhaps nobody has told them to check the AH.

11. May 11, 2016  
    Good morning,

I was surprised , did not expect so many responses and visits to the post by the community.

Thank you all for your answers , thank you very much .

By the way guys a question, where can I get a guide as is the progressive system of Lordaeron not understand it very well .

Thank you and I hope your prompt response.

12. May 11, 2016  
    Good morning,

I was surprised , did not expect so many responses and visits to the post by the community.

Thank you all for your answers , thank you very much .

By the way guys a question, where can I get a guide as is the progressive system of Lordaeron not understand it very well .

Thank you and I hope your prompt response.
    Nowhere. Most of the things on this server need to be figured out by the players. Basically we're running the 3.3.5a patch talents, spells, balance et cetera. The raid and PvP seasons are released in a progressive manner. The server started from Level 60 cap which later on got increased to 70 and now 80. The first raids were all the tier 7 raids (VoA, OS, EoE, Naxx) And they just released the tier 8 raids (Ulduar, Emalon in VoA). The first PvP Season got you all the way to Deadly Gladiator gear, now you can acquire Furious Gladiator gear.

Most of the people who say PvP is dead are the people that want to play arenas. 3v3 and 5v5 are basically unexistant, but BG's and 2s are pretty active.

13. May 11, 2016  
    Good morning,

Thank you for your answers and I like to see how the community is very active both inside and outside the game.

See ya .

14. May 11, 2016  
    Good night all,

The questions are quite simple that I will perform :

1. There is a dominant faction in Battlegrounds ? Or has a winning balance between alliance and horde ?

2. The Queue for Arenas and Battlegrounds are fast for both factions ?

3. I have read in several topics that the pvp on this server is dead , I wonder if that's true and why.

For now that's all and I await your prompt replies .

See ya .
    I don't know the lenght of queues for horde, because I'm playing on alliance.

1. The winrate is between 40% and 60% for both factions. If someone is suggesting otherwise, they are either making their team lose or not speaking the truth.

2. a) Queue for BGs is relatively fast, usually 0-15 minutes (for alliance that is), this obviously changes depending on the time of the day.
    2. b) For arenas: 2v2 has fast queues pretty much always. 3v3 has somewhat slow queues, but we have a lot more players than last season and increasing every day. 5v5 I haven't tried, but based on armory, it's pretty dead.

3.The topics you have read might be a bit old. Most of those topics are referring to the 3v3 ladder, which is getting more and more activity. PvP is definitely not dead. There is a lot of world pvp and bg and arena action, no need to worry there. (Except if you are a huge fan of 5v5, then you might need to worry a bit..)

EDIT:

This server (Lordaeron) is not on wrathful season yet. We are currently on the Furious season.
    Edited: May 11, 2016

15. May 11, 2016  
    I see your math is good, 11BGs done , 9Lose 2Win (Horde) If its 40%-60%...

12 Last