1. May 11, 2016  

Character trade=money making for Warmane?

So do you expect people to sell their characters to pay the that absurd fee? As you can see in the pic. , if i wanted to sell my toon i need to pay 219 coins in order to put it on market for 7 days? Enjoy money making i guess.

2. May 11, 2016  
    No. Its free to put your character on the market.

The fee will be taken from the total sell price IF the character is sold.
    Sell price: 1460
    Service fee: 219
    Coins you will get: 1460-219=1241

3. May 11, 2016  
    I just love how fast people are to criticize something without even have the proper information or not finding out that information beforehand.

4. May 11, 2016  
    I just love how fast people are to criticize something without even have the proper information or not finding out that information beforehand.
    It's beautiful isn't it

5. May 11, 2016  
    Nice prices. Warmane will get nice donation income. :)

But it would be nice of them to release Legendary Daggers and Dragonwrath if they are going about with selling \ trading characters.

6. May 11, 2016  
    Nice prices. Warmane will get nice donation income. :)

But it would be nice of them to release Legendary Daggers and Dragonwrath if they are going about with selling \ trading characters.
    100 points and 500 coins + sleeper/dreamer + 300k gold + Exalted donor rank and Legate activity rank + 90d playtime minimum? sounds good to me

would prefer questlines being exploit-proofed and released tho

7. May 11, 2016  
    My shaman is 1600,:D,btw if i sell with just equiped items, where goes ones from bags?

8. May 11, 2016  
    My shaman is 1600,:D,btw if i sell with just equiped items, where goes ones from bags?
    I'm Assuming all gear/items not equipped and in bags including all the xmogs in your bank get "removed". The person obtaining the character would only get the character with the gear equipped itself, where as if it was "full" inventory it would include the off spec gear + xmogs etc.

This is just my assumption though

9. May 11, 2016  
    I'm Assuming all gear/items not equipped and in bags including all the xmogs in your bank get "removed". The person obtaining the character would only get the character with the gear equipped itself, where as if it was "full" inventory it would include the off spec gear + xmogs etc.

This is just my assumption though
    So basicly i dont have chance to sell my shamy :(

10. May 11, 2016  
    100 points and 500 coins + sleeper/dreamer + 300k gold + Exalted donor rank and Legate activity rank + 90d playtime minimum? sounds good to me

So, lemme do the math, you would have to grind for 108 days for points. :D

11. May 11, 2016  
    Thats even worse than it was pre wipe, except the played time. But if they decide to release them its probably gonna be something like that.

Heres a video of the staff.

12. May 11, 2016  
    So, lemme do the math, you would have to grind for 108 days for points. :D
    108? what sorta math is that? assuming you're "legate" already after grinding yourself to 5k+ achiev points, it takes 84 days

13. May 11, 2016  
    Lame thread lmfao.
    He probably made it just for showoff how "worthy" his char is

14. May 11, 2016  
    108? what sorta math is that? assuming you're "legate" already after grinding yourself to 5k+ achiev points, it takes 84 days
    You forgot to take in account if you start from scratch, you don't get that many Vote Points. And achieving 5k points on this server is far from easy.

But let's not get off-topic, as they say.

Nice thread nonetheless. I would like to see if someone actually bought a char on any realm. :)

15. May 11, 2016  

LOL.
    or the just implement it via cool questline ingame considering those daggers should be easier to obtain than hc madness loot.

12 Last