1. May 11, 2016  
    and 1 more question if i put my char on trade it will automaticaly leave my guild when i set it on trade?

2. May 12, 2016  
    Im still waiting for bone link for rogues... At least for people who once did have one and then lost cuz of moltdown...

3. May 12, 2016  
    Im still waiting for bone link for rogues... At least for people who once did have one and then lost cuz of moltdown...
    How about you stop relying on bugged items?

4. May 12, 2016  
    How about you do some research before spouting nonsense, overpowered =/= bugged.

5. May 12, 2016  
    how about stop relying on bugged class?

6. May 12, 2016  
    what kind of ***** would spend 200-400 dollars on 1 char anyways.. these prices lol.

7. May 12, 2016  
    how about stop relying on bugged class?
    Salty rogues lmao this is too good

8. May 13, 2016  
    The system for assigning prices needs to SERIOUSLY be reworked. I mean, who the hell even has 1k coins? And more importantly, are they gonna pay for them with Monopoly money? I can't imagine anyone spending that much for a toon. Please do take this into account, Warmane.

PS. Awaiting the arrival of old school content.

9. May 13, 2016  
    Salty rogues lmao this is too good
    I dont know about that guy but i am wondering how exactly you mean rogues or the items rogues tend to use are bugged, it seems like youre just another salty **** saying things are bugged when really theyre not and you just got rekt by the opness.

Provide some facts or evidence, otherwise youre just another mong.

10. May 15, 2016  
    but still need to donate one time to active trade characters on your account right?

11. May 16, 2016  
    but still need to donate one time to active trade characters on your account right?
    Yes.

I wouldn't mind the auto prices if they would let us reduce the price by as much as we want >.> For example my main toon was priced at 1.9k or something like that, after deleting **** I got it to 1.3k and yet I'm happy to let it go for 300-700 jsut so I can buy a Wrath toon ;_;

12. May 16, 2016  
    i don't like it
    this trade character systems exactly for who want sell him account donatey ACC or not donatey
    * or ACC never did donate before him characters stupid not worthy to trade!

First 12