1. May 11, 2016  

I wanted to send a very clear message... (PvP)

to the community here.

I just want people to know how horrible horde pvp is these days and my thoughts on why pvp is horrible.

First of all gear - I don't care if i'm queue'ing to your bg and that my gs is 2.X gs. If you have a problem with gear mattering so heavily in bg's blame Blizzard, they designed this mess back in the day and they at the time didn't think it was a big deal, neither should you. If me or someone else is weighting the team down with their gear, maybe you should fix what you can fix and that's queue with more friends that have gear that way you don't have to see people like me in my nasty *** leveling greens.

Second of all - If we're losing a match and people are afk'ing, its expected and should be expected, especially considering how bad horde is at pvp lately. I have queue'd all day as Horde and all I can say is I am absolutely horrified at the degenerates that are playing Horde at this server. If you think you're a good person, or if you think you have some skill or at least what should be going on in bg's. Then please, go play alliance as horde do not deserve to have skilled, able minded individuals that actually wanna win. I tell you this right now, because I promise you, there is nothing wrong with the game, but it's wrong with the community and that is something I do not believe for a second that Warmane can fix. Some people are just plain rotten to the core and they think they own this game because they have a 1337 gs or know how to top the charts, but truthfully these kind of leetest are out weighted by the 100's of players that just don't know how to follow simple objectives.

All day it's been the same thing in and out of almost every bg:

No one wants to heal.

Everyone rushes to mid and trying to kill random targets when the enemy healer is right over their shoulder healing the guy they're trying to kill.

No one stays on bases. Literally if you leave the base, everyone goes along with you and you'll look back and see no one hanging out by that flag.

Almost no one trying to get the enemy flag or if they do, no one tries to cover for them or heal them/off heal them when they need it.

and

No one rushes back to the keep to back cap tower and take back the keep. They'd rather just be pushing mid and directly pvp'ing instead of following objectives.

My final thoughts are, if you wanna come to Lordaeron to PvP, don't expect happy balanced factions. No no no! Blizzard gave Alliance the almighty and powerful PvP trinket in WoTLK and it's been a curse on this game ever since and Blizzard through out the years just flat out ignored it and so on a progression server like Lordaeron, almost all the good pvp'ers have flocked to Alliance and Horde get the left overs and it has left the Horde in a sad sad place as this has been one of the most toxic experiences I have ever seen and it has broken my heart seeing things get this bad.

Great job with the coding Warmane, i really mean that. Thank you, but sadly you couldn't fix the community.

I've had several whispers today from very upset players that just wanted to get to endgame and enjoy some pvp, but they tell me everything I've pretty much told you. Many of them are rerolling Alliance, but i feel bad for those that are trying to suck it up as i think they're just being bullheaded, but i feel they'll end up quitting before log.

2. May 11, 2016  
    +1

even if I am Alliance, i must say I met 70-80% of what you are writing here.

But still there is one thing that bothers me most than all - and at this moment thank God there is a timer on AV! - and that is: all the ******s, noobs, troubled (and so on, I really cannot write all I want cause of probably some Warmane rules...) people on this server that are going for WORLD PVP and HEAD-COUNTING in battlegrounds.

Guys, I know that u probably consider that some IRL problems are solved on WOW servers, and you feel better for your small ...k if u "kill" more people in bg's, but this permanent struggle for more and more "kills" just ruins the pvp feeling for other players.

You know, even if it is PVP (that is player vs. player SINGULAR), it actually means two teams of players (PLURAL) competing for the same goal, and that is wining the one battleground you end up in. Sometimes maybe you shouldn't take the words so literally, and realize that you can actually use your head for more than a cover for your throat..

That being said, even if I rally wasn't a PVP fan, I sometimes did it for maybe some achievements or gear, but all the above has really made me loose even that tiny piece of interest I had in it..

3. May 11, 2016  
    And then people blame me for multiboxing and doing the right team,cuz yeah ****** play solo,we lost cuz of you.Cuz i am trying to defend Galvangar in AV,I can kill solo Balidna(and i am doing it so many times just to save Horde and get some honor).Cuuz i am rushing eots opposite team's base to score 3vs1 instead camping kills.

I swear so many fail people playing nowdays its a serious joke....

4. May 11, 2016  
    Alliance player incoming to say everything is fine... 3...2....1....

5. May 11, 2016  
    And then people blame me for multiboxing and doing the right team,cuz yeah ****** play solo,we lost cuz of you.Cuz i am trying to defend Galvangar in AV,I can kill solo Balidna(and i am doing it so many times just to save Horde and get some honor).Cuuz i am rushing eots opposite team's base to score 3vs1 instead camping kills.

I swear so many fail people playing nowdays its a serious joke....
    Except that the problem with multiboxers is that they can't be in several places at the same time. All battlegrounds apart from WSG pretty much require it. Sure you can kill Balinda, but can you be at several towers/bunkers/mines at the same time? No.

6. May 11, 2016  
    Pff... Cry me a River. Ofc Horde is Bad after all of this, but how can be Horde good if instead of skilling their pvp, they rather go STV and killing low Allies? One Advice from me, you better come to Alliance side. Because we have better chicks.

7. May 11, 2016  
    Hence i do 50% more of other people when it comes to defending,overtaking and coordinating things.I cannot even say how many Av's were won cuz i rushed and killed Balinda,nuked Bunkers etc.

8. May 11, 2016  
    Peregrine is that you the 5men Multiboxer Shamy ? If yes.. do you play 2v2 ? I would like test theory against you ;)

9. May 11, 2016  

First of all gear - I don't care if i'm queue'ing to your bg and that my gs is 2.X gs. If you have a problem with gear mattering so heavily in bg's blame Blizzard, they designed this mess back in the day and they at the time didn't think it was a big deal, neither should you. If me or someone else is weighting the team down with their gear, maybe you should fix what you can fix and that's queue with more friends that have gear that way you don't have to see people like me in my nasty *** leveling greens.
    Honestly this is one of the greater bull**** I've ever read. If you're a 2.X gs, neo-80 you should consider crafting a base PvP set before entering the Bg, because even in the ally-side there is this problem. With a basic pvp set you reach nearly 3k gs and have the base resilence to not get oneshotted in the fight. And for a neo-80 player money are not a problem and if you've skilled a profession like tailoring, leatherworking or bs you have no problem on crafting that. Then your only problem would be trinket and ring so consider to buy them first before the pvp set, or farm dungeon and take some pve gear.
    I'm the first that start being mad to players that join bg with a low gear because even if they're good player they can't do nothing vs a totally noob nearly full geared. And this isn't a theory, is a fact.

10. May 11, 2016  
    Honestly this is one of the greater bull**** I've ever read. If you're a 2.X gs, neo-80 you should consider crafting a base PvP set before entering the Bg, because even in the ally-side there is this problem. With a basic pvp set you reach nearly 3k gs and have the base resilence to not get oneshotted in the fight. And for a neo-80 player money are not a problem and if you've skilled a profession like tailoring, leatherworking or bs you have no problem on crafting that. Then your only problem would be trinket and ring so consider to buy them first before the pvp set, or farm dungeon and take some pve gear.
    I'm the first that start being mad to players that join bg with a low gear because even if they're good player they can't do nothing vs a totally noob nearly full geared. And this isn't a theory, is a fact.
    That's fine, your opinion and all that man, but some crafted blues isn't gonna save or lose the match and that's why you completely fail at reading comprehension. If there was a better chance at winning as horde, i might be incline to agree with you, but knowing full well that i'm stepping into a match that is more then likely going to be going south, pfft, i see no point in wasting my time or gold trying to craft some noob set of gear that isn't going to make a difference and like I said before, if you hate seeing noobs in leveling greens so bad, fix what you can fix. Queue with your friends and never worry about what my gear or anyone else's gear looks like again.

Please go back and reread everything I posted and then come back and try and make a good case against what I said. I bet you can't.

11. May 11, 2016  
    I don't know how it is at level 80 considering I am not there yet. However, from what I have seen there is a ridiculous amount of people leveling to 80 on horde (probably alliance too) right now. Once this influx of 80's hits, I'd imagine some of them should be decent at PvP which should make BG's less bad. (Maybe it will be worse, they could all be bads too. Who knows.)

From the people I've talked to so far while leveling, a lot of them are looking forward to both doing PvE and BG's / arenas. If there is a problem, it could get better with this influx of new people hungry for PvP.

On a side note, could you queue with more than 5 for BG's in this xpac? If so try to find some people who are decent and get a guild/premade group going. That's probably what I'll do anyways.

12. May 11, 2016  
    Nah, somebody is really in goo mood look like. Horde IS not bad at PVP, but... First of all, mostly in bg it is: alliance - geared, horde - fresh 80 (yes, literally FRESH - without pvp, and green items) or afk. That problem with AFK players should be somehow punished, i promise, every day, every, i met at last 1-2 afk players at bg. And i can not forget, mostly alliance players are humans (in game, at irl bastards, for sure). So if you have match as horde (50% players without gear, afk etc), what can rest do? Yes, sometimes i have luck and met few normal players at bg, then it is fun for me. I play disc priest, almost 7 years, so i love pvp/pve, but when i am at bg, and 6/10 ppl from horde will die in first fight, like paper, what can i do? Nothing, so will left bg and wait on another one.

See ya, Lava

13. May 12, 2016  
    Nah, somebody is really in goo mood look like. Horde IS not bad at PVP, but... First of all, mostly in bg it is: alliance - geared, horde - fresh 80 (yes, literally FRESH - without pvp, and green items) or afk. That problem with AFK players should be somehow punished, i promise, every day, every, i met at last 1-2 afk players at bg. And i can not forget, mostly alliance players are humans (in game, at irl bastards, for sure). So if you have match as horde (50% players without gear, afk etc), what can rest do? Yes, sometimes i have luck and met few normal players at bg, then it is fun for me. I play disc priest, almost 7 years, so i love pvp/pve, but when i am at bg, and 6/10 ppl from horde will die in first fight, like paper, what can i do? Nothing, so will left bg and wait on another one.

See ya, Lava
    Not to mention bots, there's some kind of botting software that is taking toons and broadcasting /follow and targeting the nearest friendly players. I've had this happen several times. Like I'm standing there Rezzing at a GY and all of sudden I've got some guy following me every where I go and not engaging in combat or dismounting, just following me. I do feel these are some things that Warmane could look into and do a mass perma ban wave as these aren't the kind of players that are just gonna stop doing it because of a one time ban. The great thing is not a lot of players are going to go through the hassle to level free toons, but the thing is they are more then likely the kind of people that will buy 80's off the coin shop, but this is strongly why i suggest perma ban's, love to see how many bots keep showing up when they have to either A. level new toons or B. Fork over the cash to buy 80's.

(yes I know Blizzard's policy on banning people, first ban is like a month, then the next is 6 months, then the next is perma I believe, but I do feel this is something that WM could handle better then Blizzard).

But i also promise you that AFK'ers and Botters aren't the only problems with bg's and faction balance, I do feel they should be looking into more long term resilutions to solving faction balance issues and keeping it fixed. No one faction should be winning all the time.

14. May 12, 2016  

15. May 12, 2016  
    Hi! I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm guessing you just had a bad BG day. Either way..

The winrate between alliance and horde is most likely between 40% and 60%, It's been that way on retail forever and there's no reason to think it's not the same here. Everyone I've inspected on dala has had rougly 40%-60% winrate in BGs, feel free to check other players yourself.

You're claiming that horde has no good players. That is why when you look at the arena ladder from the warmane armory you can only see alliance players at the top of the ladder.. oh wait.. right.. :)

This whole "Horde sucks in PvP" / "Alliance sucks in PvP" -topic has been around since retail vanilla wow and I can tell you that both factions (on retail and on warmane) have amazingly good players and just plain awfull players and everything from the middle. Whatever you think is wrong with your factions pvp, may it be botters, afkers or just bad player, the same players / player-types are playing on the opposite faction as well. You will most likely realize this after you have a max level character on both factions.

I'm having lots of troubles believing you and I'm fairly sure that you are trolling, however, if you are not trolling, maybe a screenshot of your BG statistics could improve your credibility.

12 Last