1. May 11, 2016  
    Like a Boss Rush mode? That would be cool indeed.
    Then forward it to the devs and make it happen ;)

2. May 11, 2016  
    This isn't devs material. Proterean, Aldtharios and me, talk about events for forums & game.

3. May 11, 2016  
    This isn't devs material. Proterean, Aldtharios and me, talk about events for forums & game.
    Then i am speaking to the right person :)

I also got another question regarding the Events which happen on Warmane servers like 40vs40, hide and seek etc. Why are there none on Lordaeron? There was a few, some months ago. I want to have a chance on getting my Murloc Costume back lol. I got invited to the 40v40 but as soon as i accepted there was an error message and kicked me out of the game :D I got so sad.
    Edited: May 11, 2016

4. May 12, 2016  
    I guess Proterean knows that, so I will ask him. On a wild guess I would say that it is supposed to stay hardcore bla bla. :P I will ask him.

5. May 12, 2016  
    I guess Proterean knows that, so I will ask him. On a wild guess I would say that it is supposed to stay hardcore bla bla. :P I will ask him.
    Event's has nothing to do with that tho :p and if he says something like "we want it to be as blizzlike as possible" then it's already too late because of so many changes from Blizzlike.

And wtb Murloc Costume.

6. May 13, 2016  
    Would it be possible in the future to make an event like that but "Arena"? Like where you have to fight multiple bosses at the same time (but not buffed like they are now) or maybe waves of monsters then Bosses each X wave? like a Survival Arena. That would be so much fun.

It should definetly be possible to do it, just remove the loot from the bosses and put a reward at the end of it (A Vanity item, like a rare mount or a rare item).
    One of the best ideas I have seen. I wouldnt put any loot at the end but it would be cool to make it like a ladder in diablo 3. Like a seasonal ladder, and at the end of PvE seasons we could see which raid group(guild) went furthest (for example killed 10 bosses in a row), fastest boss kills, etc. And top 3 teams at the end of season could get special titles or mounts etc., idk if it is possible to make custom titles but some fun ones could be cool, like Naxxramas Gladiators lol, Kings of Icecrown, of the Explorers League, Dragon slayers, Warmane`s finest etc. :D
    Some should make a good suggestion in proper forum section.

7. May 13, 2016  
    One of the best ideas I have seen. I wouldnt put any loot at the end but it would be cool to make it like a ladder in diablo 3. Like a seasonal ladder, and at the end of PvE seasons we could see which raid group(guild) went furthest (for example killed 10 bosses in a row), fastest boss kills, etc. And top 3 teams at the end of season could get special titles or mounts etc., idk if it is possible to make custom titles but some fun ones could be cool, like Naxxramas Gladiators lol, Kings of Icecrown, of the Explorers League, Dragon slayers, Warmane`s finest etc. :D
    Some should make a good suggestion in proper forum section.
    Thank you =)

First 12