1. May 13, 2016  
    I just found it in the bugtracker and it applys to some spirit beasts.
    No it dosn't in the post theres a Short video that shows a pet being inmune to fears, but that pet was not under the effect of Bestial Wrath, what is being said... is that some of these spirit beast seem to be inmune to CC and they keep this inmunity after being tamed
    Edited: May 13, 2016

2. May 13, 2016  
    No it dosn't in the post theres a Short video that shows a pet being inmune to fears, but that pet was not under the effect of Bestial Wrath, what is being said... is that some of these spirit beast seem to be inmune to CC and they keep this inmunity after being tamed
    All im saying is that it is reported, nothing else. When will they fix this is another issue.

3. May 13, 2016  
    blood dk with 750k life, 3 shot from a hunter, dead lmao...re-roll hunter people hahaha

4. May 13, 2016  
    blood dk with 750k life, 3 shot from a hunter, dead lmao...re-roll hunter people hahaha
    i will reroll hunter, hunter are the most op and bugged class here after the last fixes, the only problem for hutners is priests are kinda bugged in arena, if priests could survive more and hold mana huntard would be top 100 only huntardos look and sheyla and other noob huntards they got no skill kill you in 2 sec in arena kk if warmane don't fix this ima roll huntard or cba this server

5. May 13, 2016  
    man wtf , hunters are extremely OP right now , they can kill u while sleeping and send they'r pet alone. WARMANE DO SOMETHING FFS , its gonna be a crap fest when full pridefull is gonna be on..

6. May 13, 2016  
    man wtf , hunters are extremely OP right now , they can kill u while sleeping and send they'r pet alone. WARMANE DO SOMETHING FFS , its gonna be a crap fest when full pridefull is gonna be on..
    out of curiosity... do u happen to have the combat log from that hunter, because i havent seen any other thing from hunters that is out of the ordinary side form Chimera shot... and people seem to be complaining of all 3 specs but none show any proof ( at least we know chimera needs some fixes )

7. May 13, 2016  
    I totally agree that hunter damage is bugged. Main abusers would be sheyla considering he buff stacks everytime he is in arena. Switching his pets around to get all the perks. Just watch him arena. All the time switching all his 3 pets.
    U make me feel bad for u mate. I am not even playing a hunter but i can feel ur hate... how many hunters did pwned u? Many? .... hate ' cuz bad mate...

8. May 13, 2016  
    Just some 243k chimera shot on full griv + 2 prideful geared dk

9. May 13, 2016  
    Yeah, he had berserker for sure, gotta love those. I'm not gonna lie, I'm enjoying my hunter while this lasts...

10. May 13, 2016  
    Doesn't matter if you are full ilvl 600 or naked, you'll receive same damage (as far as magic damage is concerned).
    Just wanted to get that out there as I see people keep saying how they are geared (in reference when taking damage).

11. May 13, 2016  
    Doesn't matter if you are full ilvl 600 or naked, you'll receive same damage (as far as magic damage is concerned).
    Just wanted to get that out there as I see people keep saying how they are geared (in reference when taking damage).
    Thank you!

12. May 14, 2016  
    Unless they don't have the trinket set bonus ofc :3

13. May 14, 2016  
    Exactly? The fact isn't how geared a person is (as gear doesn't matter in reducing the amount of damage you take unless you're missing trinket set bonus). The point is Chimera Shot is doing way too much damage (not just relying on buffed + berserk hunters in BGs but also in arenas (where it is impossible to get those BG buffs)).

14. May 14, 2016  
    Kek wtf is this? Do people use only one icon for every spell because it makes them look pro?

15. May 14, 2016  
    The thing is that possibly Hunters benefit from SP buffs, same goes for Rogues and other classes that deal Poison, Nature damage, etc. while they should not benefit from it.

Other things, Stats scaling and Armor/Resilience ignoring, because there are classes, spells, pets that ignore it since PTR.
    Edited: May 14, 2016

First ... 23456 Last