1. May 11, 2016  

Random battleground is always AV

So im wondering, did they disable every other battleground than alterac valley or am i just extremely unlucky ?? (which is lost 99% of the time )
    I have literally not played any other bg for half a month or so

2. May 12, 2016  
    So im wondering, did they disable every other battleground than alterac valley or am i just extremely unlucky ?? (which is lost 99% of the time )
    I have literally not played any other bg for half a month or so
    I think they disabled all of the others, because that is the only bg I get and the only bg everybody else seems to get. Idk why Warmane did this.

3. May 12, 2016  
    Random battleground doestn sound so random anymore. AV is waste of time,lots of running.

4. May 17, 2016  
    Nono, believe me, all other battlegrounds work (Yes, I've actually been in all of them) but it's just that RBG picks AV for some weird reason. Probably due to faction imbalance? I don't know, but other BGs do work.

5. May 17, 2016  
    Nono, believe me, all other battlegrounds work (Yes, I've actually been in all of them) but it's just that RBG picks AV for some weird reason. Probably due to faction imbalance? I don't know, but other BGs do work.
    I haven't seen IoC since the new core update.

6. May 17, 2016  
    I put a suggestion up to make AV a one every 3 or 4 hours BG for many reasons. Mainly the other bgs take so little time that when is Alterac it just stays around like herpes and since there is rarely enough people to run alterac + something else everyone keeps getting that crap over and over til its done.

7. May 17, 2016  
    It's no surprise there are so many players AFK in every single AV. You sit in queue for half an hour to somehow be put in an 80 vs 80 BG that lasts forever and is a complete cluster****. Considering the sheer amount of players this could have easily been a couple of WSGs, an AB and an EoTS. But no, we are forced to play the longest and most boring BG there is OVER and OVER until we get bored and alt f4.

Take your time correcting this Warmane, I'm sure the population is happily waiting.

8. May 19, 2016  
    +1 Getting AV again and again and again and again.... 2-3 normal BGs and then AV AV AV.... Well you get my point. I would really like and answer from the administration regarding this (Just for curiosity) if this was done on purpose or something went horribly wrong along the way.

9. May 24, 2016  
    I just spent hours yesterday queueing RBG.. 9 out of 10 times got AV. I just left every single time I was put in a fresh AV.. Anyway ended up not getting my daily win. Please fix this trash RBG selection..