1. May 13, 2016  
    If you insist, I'll pm you ! Thanks for help, wasn't expecting that at all. x)
    I'll wait a little to see if any staff member answer, and if not I'll try trade system. Thanks for answers !

2. May 13, 2016  
    DESIGN FEATURES
    Realm name: Lordaeron (Public Test Realm)
    Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    Release date: September 25, 2015
    Rates: 1
    Dungeon Finder disabled
    Raid Difficulty enhanced with increased damage and health pools based on community progress
    Emblems of Heroism from dungeons during Naxxramas content
    Emblems of Heroism from dungeons during Ulduar content
    Emblems of Conquest from dungeons during Trial of the Crusader content
    Emblems of Triumph from dungeons during Icecrown Citadel & Ruby Sanctum content
    Anti-cheat: Enhanced Sentinel detection
    Armory PvP and PvE ladder
    No point store
    Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Items available will be 1 Tier below items obtainable in-game until all content is released in all modes
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs
    Character naming policy (names such as ifakursis, lickmylala or ieaturazz being strictly forbidden)
    Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    Outland release 1 month after launch
    Northrend release 2 months after launch
    Death Knight release 2 months after launch
    Make a toon on deathwing/ragnaros and start leveling. If you chose to do that instead of making this topic, you would already be 30+, considering how easy it is to level with the increased rates. hf wherever u end up.

3. May 14, 2016  
    The "no realm transfer" applies from other realm to Lordaeron, since Lordaeron has much smaller rates than DW or Ragnaros. I don't think they considered the possibility of a migration from Lordaeron to DW or Ragna, because of the efforts put on levelling in Lordaeron.

Anyway, I found someone to sell my char to ! Thank you all !
    But now, new question : if I take a new 80 char by Coins store, won't I be completely screwed, naked, without skills, gold or mount ? Or is there some gold coming with the levelup thing to help at start ?

Thanks for infos, and sorry for bothering you again !

4. May 14, 2016  
    Great and highly applicable question, I look forward to an answer from the staff.

5. May 14, 2016  
    I love this community. Ask a simple question, make an observation, or explain your opinion on a certain topic and all you get is a bunch of nobody's throwing there 2 cents in. "You don't like every single aspect of Warmane? Then stfu and go somewhere else".
    So he says he is disappointed by how things are managed by the staff, everyone is entitled to their opinion. He didn't bad mouth the staff or insult them so what exactly is the problem? I agree the staff could manage things a bit better, for example deleting any thread that has to do with players requesting a new server is just ridiculous. God forbid a thread starts and has hundreds of people requesting the same thing. I mean who cares what the players want as long as the loud mouth majority are happy then to hell with anyone else.
    Edited: May 14, 2016

6. May 14, 2016  
    I completely agree with this question!

In all fairness I have been wondering it myself. Some of the people on this server are complete A holes and an option to leave them all behind would be great esp without loosing all of your hard work / time getting to 80 and getting geared to the current stuff not to mention all of the achievements. I really think that there would be a big part of the server that might move servers and it could be in Warmane's best interests to open up Xfers to Icecrown (for a sensible fee) esp with ques that are currently happening every day!

So this is a +1 from me :)

Edit** To those that say just go level on Rag / DW already have chars there but with less earlier content achievements profs etc I dropped my chars on Rag to start on Lord. So your argument is invalid on this occasion :P
    Edited: May 14, 2016 Reason: Extra Info

7. May 14, 2016  
    Btw he's right concerning the Buffed Ulduar. When we read some people like 'you decided to play on HARDCORE SERVER' like it was an INSANE PVE Server which require a HIGH Pve level, i'm really laughing hard. What mean Hardcore while your buffed bosses too much to being possible (like Thorim HM 25, Mimiron 25 HM & Freya 25 HM, Vezaxx HM, and Yogg 0 keeper in 206525125 years). This not mean 'HARDCORE' my dear random pve boy, this mean just "impossible" to kill. And just to explain you, people who think they're doing an "INSANE EXPERIENCE PVE", yeah sure, waiting to get full 226/239 to start the Heroic Mode is really GOOD, a PvE Progress consist in killing boss without the best Gear, how ******ed can you be to be proud of you to farm the Normal mode and to be full T8.5 before trying the Heroic mode and kill them then cry 'I AM DOING INSANE PVE MORE LIKE RETAIL'. This is amazing seriously, go learn what is a real PvE Progress, and stop being ***** while a people like Alcmeon just explained that he doesn't like this OverTune.

PS : Ofc the capacities of the bosses are 90% scrypt/ok and classes are same thing. Am just talking about the overbuff for the Heroic. And about a real Pve Progress.

Enjoy it HARDCORE PLAYER, lol, on a progress who even exist since 2009.

8. May 14, 2016  
    I love this community. Ask a simple question, make an observation, or explain your opinion on a certain topic and all you get is a bunch of nobody's throwing there 2 cents in. "You don't like every single aspect of Warmane? Then stfu and go somewhere else".
    So he says he is disappointed by how things are managed by the staff, everyone is entitled to their opinion. He didn't bad mouth the staff or insult them so what exactly is the problem? I agree the staff could manage things a bit better, for example deleting any thread that has to do with players requesting a new server is just ridiculous. God forbid a thread starts and has hundreds of people requesting the same thing. I mean who cares what the players want as long as the loud mouth majority are happy then to hell with anyone else.
    Yeah +1111

9. May 15, 2016  
    Yep, absolutely.
    The reason is, I leveled up here thinking it would be a good time, a good realm with good community, but I'm pretty disappointed considering how things are managed by staff here. I get this char to 70+ months ago, and I abandoned it because I was tired of this slow realm, so I played MoP for a while. Now with the merge of Deathwing and Ragnaros, I hope WotLK will revive a little in a more enjoyable way than on Lordaeron, and I don't wanna waste my gold/mounts/time spent or whatever you can think about.

That's why I'm asking it. If this is not possible, well, sadly I'll have to do everything once again, but if there is a way to negociate that, I'll be glad to do it without hesitation.

PS : sorry if my English is not clear, this isn't my native language, still learning at the moment.
    You haven't even made it to endgame yet, how do you even know what the community is really like here? I had a blast leveling all my toons to 80 on lord. I met a lot of great people, a lot of fun times, etc and if you're looking to raid there are plenty of guilds recruiting for that to at endgame. I just don't see where your coming from.

But either way, nope you can't transfer your toon, but if you check with the cashshop you can buy a fresh 80 druid pretty cheap, probably like 30 euro's and just wait out the merge and that's about as close as you're gonna get to what you want. but it is legit and it does work.

10. May 15, 2016  
    Anyway, I found someone to sell my char to ! Thank you all !
    But now, new question : if I take a new 80 char by Coins store, won't I be completely screwed, naked, without skills, gold or mount ? Or is there some gold coming with the levelup thing to help at start ?

Thanks for infos, and sorry for bothering you again !
    Instead of telling me I'm wrong / I'm right, can you just answer my simple question please ?

I didn't make this thread to insult Lord' community or staff or whatever. I don't like playing on Lord as I thought I would, so I wanna leave, that's as simple as that. Have fun whatever you're doing and let me do whatever I want please.
    Thanks !

11. May 15, 2016  
    No, by buying instant 80 you will not get any gear or gold along with it.
    Just level 80 and 0 copper and items that you get when you make a level one character.

Altho, it's hella lot cheaper to buy an instant 80 for 20 coins than say paying 100+ coins for a 2-3k gs character with some gold. So you know with which one I'd go + that offer of mine still stands so yea.

And in my view it's way better to do:
    Level a char to level 80, use those coins to get a bis trinket(s) and weapon (If you have that much, 23c per item), rather than spending 20 coins on instant level which can be achieved in a day with normal leveling. And you'll also get okay gear by the time you hit max level and some gold.
    Edited: May 15, 2016 Reason: More info.

12. May 15, 2016  
    Ok, I'll probably do that then ! Thanks a lot for your answers bro, I owe you one !
    See ya on DW / Icecrown :)

13. Got an 80y lvl char and 46 lvl, would want to know too if i can transfer. Lord feels dead and boring for me. Will transfer will be avaible any time soon?

14. 1) Please don't necro threads.
    2) Character realm transfers were supposed to be higher pop->lower pop. Since this case is vice versa, I don't see happening it unless Lordaeron would be shut down. Also, it takes relatively small amount of time to level up to 80 on Icecrown, so... You'll be losing by transfering as it definetly wouldnt be free except for case mentioned earlier.

First 123 Last