1. May 12, 2016  

Character migration Lordaeron -> Icecrown

Hi !

I have on Lordaeron a lvl 70+ druid, but now I wanna play on the incoming realm Icecrown (merge between Deathwing and Ragnaros).
    Since Lordaeron rates are smaller than Ragnaros/Deathwing ones, I was wondering if there was a way to migrate my char from Lordaeron to Icecrown.

Thanks for info !

2. May 12, 2016  
    So what your saying is, you wasted weeks to get to level 70+. And now you want to transfer it to a realm where you can get same level in few day's?

3. May 12, 2016  
    Yep, absolutely.
    The reason is, I leveled up here thinking it would be a good time, a good realm with good community, but I'm pretty disappointed considering how things are managed by staff here. I get this char to 70+ months ago, and I abandoned it because I was tired of this slow realm, so I played MoP for a while. Now with the merge of Deathwing and Ragnaros, I hope WotLK will revive a little in a more enjoyable way than on Lordaeron, and I don't wanna waste my gold/mounts/time spent or whatever you can think about.

That's why I'm asking it. If this is not possible, well, sadly I'll have to do everything once again, but if there is a way to negociate that, I'll be glad to do it without hesitation.

PS : sorry if my English is not clear, this isn't my native language, still learning at the moment.

4. May 12, 2016  
    What do you mean slow realm?

Didn't you read it's 1x? Didn't you read it's progresive? Not to mention you haven't even reached lvl 80 to experience what the realm realy has to offer. And staff manages the realm pretty good, considering how molten dealt with thing's. And might be that you just been unlucky with people. But the community is great most of the time.

5. May 12, 2016  
    Yep, absolutely.
    The reason is, I leveled up here thinking it would be a good time, a good realm with good community, but I'm pretty disappointed considering how things are managed by staff here. I get this char to 70+ months ago, and I abandoned it because I was tired of this slow realm, so I played MoP for a while. Now with the merge of Deathwing and Ragnaros, I hope WotLK will revive a little in a more enjoyable way than on Lordaeron, and I don't wanna waste my gold/mounts/time spent or whatever you can think about.
    I really don't know how you can be disappointed with the staff, they have been doing amazing work, if u can't see it then that's too bad. Just make a toon on icecrown, youll level up and make that money in no time.

6. May 12, 2016  
    amazing work ? lol what the scritps in raids are terrible, the buffs are terrible seeing as 10 man is harder than 25 in a majority of the raids, and they flat out ignore pvp bugs

7. May 13, 2016  
    amazing work ? lol what the scritps in raids are terrible, the buffs are terrible seeing as 10 man is harder than 25 in a majority of the raids, and they flat out ignore pvp bugs
    The buffs to raids were deliberate for a more "hardcore" realm. So the scripts are fine. Don't blame warmane cause YOU chose to play on the realm when you have other options available. That's just like whining about you ordering chocolate ice cream when you want strawberry flavor.

8. May 13, 2016  
    Stop humping his brain, all he wants is an answer abouta transfer.

9. May 13, 2016  
    How I see the replies here:
    "You don't enjoy something I do?! You shall be my nemesis!"

If you can't answer the question or contribute in any other way... shut up!

...a good realm with good community...
    I'm not surprised he wants to leave this realm. Have fun on Icecrown, Alcmeon. I hope you find what you're looking for there.

10. May 13, 2016  
    Thanks to vieira082 and Amove0 for your answers, and for understanding me ! \o/

I don't care what you think, people. If you enjoy your time on Lordaeron, well, good thing for you, have fun. I was expecting something different. Yes, I knew it was hardcore and progressive, but I didn't think they would denature this game as they did. It could have been hardcore and progressive without being stupidly boring, but this is just my point of view.

If any member of the staff could see my thread and answer my question, I'd be glad.

This thread is not here so you can whine about your realm or defend it. Please respect that.

11. May 13, 2016  
    Doubt you'll get an answer about this, or that they'll allow Lord->Icecrown xfers, because I think not only you would like to xfer. And I do understand the reason around your disappointment. I find those 400% buffs dumb as well, but some people like it so yea, thankfully there are two realms.

Anyhow, better is just to start a new character, by the time DW and Rag merge you'll be easily level 70 or maybe even an level 80, reputation rates are x5 on DW so you won't really have problems getting those mounts back. And as far as gold goes, just whisper me (same as forum name on Horde) and I'll send you few k's to jump start you. :)

12. May 13, 2016  
    If this is not available then as a workaround you can use the character trade system.
    Sell you 70 lvl character for coins and use level up option on Deathwing and Ragnaros.

I have never tried this but it should be doable.

13. May 13, 2016  
    Yes, but that way, minimum is 30 coins. He could just donate 20 and instant 80 a char. :D

Still, it's x7, would be dumb wasting coins on such things ^^

14. May 13, 2016  
    I don't wanna spend that much money for a game, even more when the thing I wanna get is easy to get. x)

I didn't think about the trading system, I'll take a look, thanks.

@Evangelion : thanks for help mate, having like just 10 golds to buy spells and flights would help as f*, but I just can't ask someone for a few k's, don't be fool :D

15. May 13, 2016  
    You're not asking - that is why I offer, you didn't come here begging like many do and that's a big plus :D And anyhow I am not playing much and gold is completely useless to me. Since I'm pretty much fully geared in all specs so yea, after certain time on /played gold becomes obsolete.
    If you start on DW, just write to me and you'll get some jump start :D

123 Last