1. May 12, 2016  

new to wotlk

Hey, so i recently started playing on lordaeron after having played about 7 years on TBC. I played several classes during that time, mainly disc and feral. Had several titles including r1 on AT tbc as disc and 2200+ as feral, as well as multi-R1 on other servers with a record being 2560 as feral/rogue.
    But im sad to say that tbc how i liked it is gone now, so here i am. I have almost no experience with the lich king except playing like a week or so on AT wtlk back in the days where i would play disc/rogue to like 2300+. I'm not trying to bragg or smth btw, i list all these 'achievements, hehe' mainly because i wanna find someone to play arena with here on lordaeron, and so he knows of my exp more or less.

I made a nelf druid (feral), about to ding 80 upcoming monday, will have quite some honor gear by then, too. I'd be happy to find someone to first get enough rating to get finished with my honor gear (offset) and then to continue. Basically any class, any exp, let's just have fun :)
    It would also be great to find some buddies from TBC, my main names were Uzbekimist and Feralicious so if we know each others hit me up!

My character on lordaeron is Samadhi, feel free to message me ingame or on skype @ bogdan.rtm
    I speak en/ru
    Thanks!

2. May 13, 2016  
    Hello! Welcome to our server! You can check our recruitment section to find any arena partners and guild. Enjoy your time here. Good luck and have fun!