1. May 12, 2016  

Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...aerons_ulduar/

Is this guys post true? Can anyone raiding Ulduar regularly comment to him?

2. May 12, 2016  
    1) true but not in the intention of helping a guild, they just did not like the fact that every bosses went down so easily. And they did not tune them up that badly after. The guild that cleaned the raid had no problem doing it again the week after, for they know how to dps and apply tatics.
    2)true, you need a very good dps to kill him, not the one you have with a pug group
    3)false, it's all good now
    4)Meh, don't really know, I know that sometimes one of the add in the P1 of yogg can be buggy but I don't know for the rest
    5)True, it was a mistaken obviously
    6)I heard of it, indeed. A lot of people are trying to bypass skill&tactics to compensate for their lacks of... well skills&tactics
    7)True.
    8)I guess it's true ( not sure tho ), after all, I had to post one for 7) when I learnt it, even tho a lot of people knew about it.
    Edited: May 12, 2016

3. May 12, 2016  
    We didn't get any loot from flame leviathan when we raided earlier, so that does still happen (although the only boss i'm aware of where it still happens)

I can't be arsed to comment on every single point but yes, Iron Council HM was? bugged. You even have 2 videos (memories and collusion) that show that Steelbreaker did not get any charges nor healing when he killed their tanks which makes the Hardmode a joke compared to the overall tuning of bosses and hardmodes right now.
    We tried it earlier and it seems that it got fixed last night (a guild killed the HM just yesterday) because we weren't able to avoid the charges or healing even with the tanks being out of range and out of line of sight when they die to the debuff.

And please, don't consider this me trying to bash either Memories or Collusion, or any other guild that did it this way because the HM is literally impossible because Stealbreaker just oneshots the tank after a few charges and you simply can't do enough dps to kill him before that (with him healing for 10% for each death).

4. May 13, 2016  
    That guy. Well said. The Iron council HM and razorscale are on point. But now you cant "los" the last phase of the iron council HM. Evade bugs also happens with Auriaya's pets if u drag them to a corner or stairs.

This is not about X guild getting privileges. Those guys found the exploit in first place because they rly wanted to kill the overbuffed content in its released form. They really insisted and tried in different ways. This happened in naxxramas. The first 2 guilds that did sapphiron could heal the "ice blocked" targets directly. Beacon of light was healing twice, you could literally kite in circles patchwerk with a feral cat druid...

If u came to a priv server for realm first achivs, you should expect this. If there's a "raid shortcut" ppl will go with it.

For the rest of ppl that want to kill pixel dragons, grab some loot and have some fun but now they can't becuz some exploit got fixed it sucks. They also wanted that 'exploited' loot :p . People get frustrated by it and this kind of threads are the only option to get some attention, and this is a good thing. Like naxx, ulduar will stabilize eventually.
    Edited: May 13, 2016

5. May 13, 2016  
    All hardmodes killed right now have not been working as intended

- FL returns to normal after shutdown
    - Steelbreaker HP doesn't return if tank runs away
    - Hodir's beams are buggy and you can get the benefit of 2-7 beams at once if you get good spawn RNG (not to discredit MEMORIES's kill, the fight is actually still pretty challenging after trying it for 2 hours we haven't killed it yet)
    if this fight was working as intended it wouldn't even be close to possible

It has actually been pretty demotivating for a person involved in killing them as one of the first guilds, as it just turns into a ''wait for GMs to nerf encounter or use the bugs first (in most cases the bugs aren't actually avoidable)'' kind of game.

The hardmodes that are working as intended are overtuned and will need a couple resets of gear before they are do-able I reckon, and some won't even be doable in best of slot gear in current state if you ask my opinion.

normal mode has been fine overall, In my opinion the berserk timer and chain lightning on Thorim insta-gibbing melee after week 2 has been dumb but that's about it really.

overall it feels rushed and untested compared to naxx
    Edited: May 13, 2016

6. May 13, 2016  
    This reddit post deserves more view, it's pretty much accurate and points to the nonsense of the server, that's been brought to the devs already, their only answer was "we like it the way it is", they also implied that they are raiding with top guilds, so you can be pretty sure that they're tuning the content accordingly to like top 3 guilds on this server, and doing a big middle finger to other raiding guilds.

Thats like balancing raiding on retail based on Method progression or whatever.

Not to mention all the bugs in Uldu.

7. May 13, 2016  
    1.) The hardest bosses - Freya, Vezax, and Yogg were killed as realm firsts as their current form, so that's a dumb point.
    2.) Wildly fluctating only happened on Thorim and Razorscale, whom went from pushovers to fairly difficult DPS races.
    3.) Yes, bosses seem to randomly drop no loot or badges. No idea what triggers it.
    4.) It's a bug that's always existed in Lordaeron and is probably difficult to fix, it's very easy to avoid these evades if the tanks know what they're doing.
    5.) To an extent, yes. But to be fair, Iron council hard mode was the easiest hardmode on retail, and Iron Council hardmode is still fairly damn easy even with the healing (In 10man it heals and was still easily killed). The only gating to killing it is enough tank rezzes, which should never be a problem in 25. Flame Leviathan is bugged yes, but Hodir has been done and it isn't bugged and XT has been done and isn't bugged, so this is again a bad point.
    6.) There are some bugs, yes - but there is no boss currently unkillable without exploit of bugs. Of course worse guilds will use these bugs because they need them due to weaker raidteams, but this is not required.
    7.) Of course there will be no reports for bugs that make fights easier. People want to kill bosses in less attempts and less time.

8. May 13, 2016  
    Just wanted to clarify that this reddit post is already seen by developers and some fixes were applied today. No idea who is the OP of that post but if he is reading that now, in the future all these bugs must be reported on our bug tracker.