1. May 13, 2016  

Is it worth coming back?

I played nearly a year ago and end up quitting because classes were uneven. Before 5.4.8 I think. I main feral and balance and was wondering how those two were doing now and also, hello again everyone :D

2. May 13, 2016  
    yes, it is worth coming back
    Feral and balance work fine

3. May 13, 2016  
    Awesome. Which of the two is doing the best? Plan on leveling a new toon on ally cause I've always been horde lol.

4. May 13, 2016  
    Awesome. Which of the two is doing the best? Plan on leveling a new toon on ally cause I've always been horde lol.
    Feral sucks atm imo . I would go boomkin

5. May 13, 2016  
    Both specs are viable and present equally in bg's and arena. Id advise you to pick the spec wich has the playstyle you like as there is no true best spec.

6. May 13, 2016  
    both feral and boomie suck hard, reroll huntard and auto attack one shoot people and faceroll after last fixes huntard are gone insane bm pets oneshoot in 2-3 sec cant wait full pridefull gonna be a clown feast

7. May 13, 2016  
    as a healer..i can tell you that boomkins are rly op...but ferals...vs good feral i have rly big problems to stay alive..and i am mw monk....

8. May 13, 2016  
    if you want to play healer dps in 2s, roll feral.

If you want to do literally anything else (double dps, 3s , bgs) then roll moonkin

9. May 13, 2016  
    lol that hate about hunters is real. ever fighted rshaman/war in arena as hunter/reso u feel useless hitting in second wind with burst and spam killshot and he just dont die after 30 sec cc on shaman. so much fun