1. May 13, 2016  

Hows the pvp on Nelth

Hey guys , so I just came back from my 1 year break and come to see the server has 700-1.5k ppl from up to 4k...really hurts,...so hows the pvp..since im a pvp player myself...can i get some decent 2s and 3s ques? Or if i want pvp i should try off wotlk

2. May 13, 2016  
    Hey guys , so I just came back from my 1 year break and come to see the server has 700-1.5k ppl from up to 4k...really hurts,...so hows the pvp..since im a pvp player myself...can i get some decent 2s and 3s ques? Or if i want pvp i should try off wotlk
    2's you will get decent queues at any time if you play between 1500-2k mmr (Not exactly right atm since season jsut reset along with our mmr, but is correct halfway through season till the end) Slow queues above that if you play outside peak times. 3's are just dead. If you want a 3's team be ready to spam both Alli and Horde chats for a few hours to get one queue....jsut try not to win so easily otherwise they will dodge and rip 3's.

3. May 13, 2016  
    Holy ****. Not what I was hoping to hear...i loved doing 3s so damn much , hahaha. I guess it's just not worth getting the time to farm the gear then :. unless population on Nelth returns.

4. May 13, 2016  
    nelth pop will never return. and 3's is relatively dead on almost every realm, it was dead back when cata had 4k players too lol.

5. May 13, 2016  
    You're best option will be getting yourself set up on either Lordaeron or Deathwing/Rag. Lord's 3's is very active and I can imagine Deatwhing and Ragnaros will too when their merge happens

6. May 13, 2016  
    You're best option will be getting yourself set up on either Lordaeron or Deathwing/Rag. Lord's 3's is very active and I can imagine Deatwhing and Ragnaros will too when their merge happens
    Lordearon is a PvE fest, I think When Deathwing/Ragnaros merge there will be a lot of 3s.

7. May 13, 2016  

8. May 13, 2016  
    Join us in Anarchy and help us achieve our goal of being the most farmed guild on warmane!

9. May 14, 2016  
    Lordearon is a PvE fest, I think When Deathwing/Ragnaros merge there will be a lot of 3s.
    Well the R1 team on Lord has over 200 wins. I just see Lord as the Nostalrus version for Wrath and so I expect to see the major retail players playing there in PvP

10. May 14, 2016  
    Play on Neltharion >:C
    We have the friendliest, most enjoyable and loveliest PvP community of all warmane :3

11. May 14, 2016  
    everyone can be in top 10 here ,even me :D

12. May 14, 2016  
    Join us in Anarchy and help us achieve our goal of being the most farmed guild on warmane!
    And join Fatality so you can dodge every single other guild In rated bgs and claim to be good while the guild is a complete Failtality full of *****s and cancerous people

13. May 14, 2016  

14. May 14, 2016  
    everyone can be in top 10 here ,even me :D
    That's false, thats why PvP is way more competitive than PvE. Only the best 10 teams can be at top 10 :D (Makes sense, don't you think?)

15. May 14, 2016  
    That's false, thats why PvP is way more competitive than PvE. Only the best 10 teams can be at top 10 :D (Makes sense, don't you think?)
    How do numbers work???????

12 Last