1. May 16, 2016  
    Because its fun?!
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=78269
    Watch this video and tell me that it doesnt look like fun.
    Man I wish 5vs5 was active on warmane I would definately play if i boxed.

2. May 18, 2016  
    Multiboxing originally occured as a means to exploit blizzard's ToS (playing the game in a way that wasn't originally intended in its design and using that playstyle to gain advantages against the intended playstyle, for instance, the ability to use 20 accounts to votekick someone form AV). Blizzard found there was profit to be made from multiboxers and so they promoted it (more multiboxers=more subscriptions) ignoring the fact it diminished the quality of the game. The truth is, blizzard gave up on WoW over a decade ago and milked it like a dead cow, without realizing the golden goose they had hold of. It's because of their arrogance that servers like Warmane exist and thrive, and why ActiBlizz have lost so many subs.
    Right. Well this sounds like a lot of made up stuff. "for instance, the ability to votekick someone from AV" as if someone leveled up 20 characters to do something you can just do with a premade. Yeah sure, someone might've abused votekick system, but it didn't have anything to do with multiboxing. Then there's the oh so common "Blizzard allows multiboxing, because of money." Which might be true or might not be true. Most likely there was a lot more to it than just money. Their official stance on multiboxing seems to be "It's not breaking terms of service or giving anyone an unfair advantage so there's no reason to not allow it." And the truth is, the golden goose blizzard had was wotlk, at least according to subscriber numbers, which was less than a decade ago. If they at some point gave up on WoW (and I don't think they gave up), it was most likely after wotlk, not before.

Multiboxing is an unfair and unskilled mechanic and I've proved this time and time again (just look at ED US, it's a cesspit, I know because I shut it down several times on my own.)
    You've proved this how? Please do give some proof. And no, beating randoms in battlegrounds as a premade is not proof.

And would you like to give a little details of why ED US is a cesspit (I'm assuming you're referring to emerald dream US) and what do you mean with shutting it down?

Put it this way... If I MB 5 DKS in retail, I can clear any flag in BGs with a single HB. I can kill 5 players in 3 GCDs.
    So.. what you're saying is.. A premade can pwn a non-premade in random battleground?

EDIT: Just as a warning. Warmane is not going to change their stance on multiboxing, there is no need for it. If you prefer a server without multiboxers, I suggest you try to find some other server that doesn't allow multiboxing. It seems like you think multiboxing is a huge problem and what I'm trying to say is.. If you want to play on warmane, you are going to have to play with this "problem" every now and then.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

3. May 18, 2016  
    After all they did removed MB's from bg's in MoP, so it's pretty obvious that the only reason they really keep allowing it is because of money.
    Multiboxing has never been forbidden in BGs. It's just that the /follow feature was disabled to reduce the amount of (non-interactive) bots, and it happened to be used by most multiboxers as well. It was a side effect Blizzard could live with. Anything else is pure speculation. Alternative methods to multibox in BGs however were (and still are) allowed, because they couldn't really be used by bots. And they re-enabled /follow in arena for the same reason.

Multiboxing originally occured as a means to exploit blizzard's ToS (playing the game in a way that wasn't originally intended in its design and using that playstyle to gain advantages against the intended playstyle, for instance, the ability to use 20 accounts to votekick someone form AV). Blizzard found there was profit to be made from multiboxers and so they promoted it (more multiboxers=more subscriptions) ignoring the fact it diminished the quality of the game. The truth is, blizzard gave up on WoW over a decade ago and milked it like a dead cow, without realizing the golden goose they had hold of. It's because of their arrogance that servers like Warmane exist and thrive, and why ActiBlizz have lost so many subs. I won't lie, I am against multiboxing and I feel it shouldn't be allowed here, as much as I felt it shouldn't be allowed on retail. Multiboxing is an unfair and unskilled mechanic and I've proved this time and time again (just look at ED US, it's a cesspit, I know because I shut it down several times on my own.)

If Warmane is to thrive, I would
    It doesn't take skill, it's not clever and I only did it to try to prove a point. A point Blizz relished on.

Much to my dismay. I'd hope this server takes a different stance, especially seeing as accounts are free here.suggest all IPs should be associated to MAC addresses, and multiboxing should not be allowed

Put it this way... If I MB 5 DKS in retail, I can clear any flag in BGs with a single HB. I can kill 5 players in 3 GCDs.
    I you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about - please just don't talk.

4. May 18, 2016  
    Multiboxing originally occured as a means to exploit blizzard's ToS (playing the game in a way that wasn't originally intended in its design and using that playstyle to gain advantages against the intended playstyle, for instance, the ability to use 20 accounts to votekick someone form AV). Blizzard found there was profit to be made from multiboxers and so they promoted it (more multiboxers=more subscriptions) ignoring the fact it diminished the quality of the game. The truth is, blizzard gave up on WoW over a decade ago and milked it like a dead cow, without realizing the golden goose they had hold of. It's because of their arrogance that servers like Warmane exist and thrive, and why ActiBlizz have lost so many subs. I won't lie, I am against multiboxing and I feel it shouldn't be allowed here, as much as I felt it shouldn't be allowed on retail. Multiboxing is an unfair and unskilled mechanic and I've proved this time and time again (just look at ED US, it's a cesspit, I know because I shut it down several times on my own.)

If Warmane is to thrive, I would suggest all IPs should be associated to MAC addresses, and multiboxing should not be allowed

It doesn't take skill, it's not clever and I only did it to try to prove a point. A point Blizz relished on.

Much to my dismay. I'd hope this server takes a different stance, especially seeing as accounts are free here.
    LOL I have never seen so much wrong information on this topic, you clearly have NO IDEA what your talking about. Your statement comes from some frustration you have gotten form being killed by a boxer. Please stop crying and spreading completely wrong info.

5. May 18, 2016  
    LOL I have never seen so much wrong information on this topic, you clearly have NO IDEA what your talking about. Your statement comes from some frustration you have gotten form being killed by a boxer. Please stop crying and spreading completely wrong info.
    Lol I know right.
    If I could kill 5 people with 3 GCDs, I'd be MUCH happier with boxing :D
    I might be able to kill 1 or 2 and injure the others - but now I've got 3+ enemies fear bombing and CCing me.

I often compare boxing to a WOTLK Enhancement shaman fighting a 3 button win class.
    The shaman is the normal player. The boxer is 3 button win class.
    The shaman COULD win, but he's going to have to bust his arse and be on his toes or... get help.

Not an exact comparison.
    If you don't like it - just team up to kill him.

BGs shouldn't be a soloplayer game anyway.
    Want to learn valuable team working skills... Play Rust. That game will really burn solo players. Wish I could multibox that game >.< lol

6. May 29, 2016  
    Just one question: how they h-ell do they get the SAME gear?

I mean they can also play 20 characters at the same time, but in the fase of leveling the drop rates are not 20x. Same goes for when they hit 80, an istance doesn't drop you 20 shoulders or 20 head.

Whats the "secret"? Are all 20 characters BIS bought from coins??

7. May 29, 2016  
    Just one question: how they h-ell do they get the SAME gear?

I mean they can also play 20 characters at the same time, but in the fase of leveling the drop rates are not 20x. Same goes for when they hit 80, an istance doesn't drop you 20 shoulders or 20 head.

Whats the "secret"? Are all 20 characters BIS bought from coins??
    There is no secret. If they have the exact same gear, it's most likely from:
    1. Quest rewards
    2. Badges
    3. Honor/arena points
    4. Crafted items
    5. They have farmed same instances/raids over and over again until they got the same gear for everyone
    6. They are collecting vote points every day and using vote points for gear
    7. Ofcourse it is possible they have a lot of money and gear up with coins, but I'm guessing most multiboxers don't do that

and obviously it's possible they dont have the same gear
    it's possible they are using transmog to make the characters look the same
    it's possible they only have same gear on visible pieces like head/shoulders/chest and different gear on trinkets/rings/neck..

8. May 29, 2016  
    There is no secret. If they have the exact same gear, it's most likely from:
    1. Quest rewards
    2. Badges
    3. Honor/arena points
    4. Crafted items
    5. They have farmed same instances/raids over and over again until they got the same gear for everyone
    6. They are collecting vote points every day and using vote points for gear
    7. Ofcourse it is possible they have a lot of money and gear up with coins, but I'm guessing most multiboxers don't do that

and obviously it's possible they dont have the same gear
    it's possible they are using transmog to make the characters look the same
    it's possible they only have same gear on visible pieces like head/shoulders/chest and different gear on trinkets/rings/neck..
    Sorry, i formulated the answer wrong. How is possibile they are all 10-20 full Wrathul-full 277? They dont have even 2k in 3v3.
    I can't believe they donated 300 euros x 20 i mean its impossibile.

9. May 29, 2016  
    Let's assume mboxing was allowed just because they pay more fees than normal players.
    This is very bad assumption to make. As said before, compare the number of multiboxers to the rest of the population. Most servers don't even have a dominant mulitboxer scene, let alone have any multiboxers at all (RP servers). Some exceptions exist (Darkspear-US), but even on a realm like that it's not like you see a multiboxer every 10 players... If Blizzard banned every multiboxer, it would not see any significant drop in subscription income.

Botter usually own and pay for multiple accounts, too. If it wasn't the difference of who controlls the characters that makes botting bannable and mboxing not, I wouldn't be able to see why one is allowed while the other isn't.
    Sure, ignore the Machine control character vs Person control character difference. What's the difference between botting 2 accounts and mulitboxing 2 accounts? What's the difference between multiboxing 2 accounts and a person owning 2 accounts? -> What's the difference between botting 2 accounts and a person owning 2 accounts? If botting should not be allowed, then a person should not be allowed to own multiple accounts. Nothing wrong with owning multiple accounts, hence slippery slope logic.

The difference is a HUGE deal...

Furthermore, botters are people who do not even cry on any forum about the quality of the game becoming worse. They do not argue with players ingame, yell or insult them. They 'play' (well, I mean bot) on their own without wanting to get any attention. Ofcourse people may cry about botters, but they also do about mboxers.
    So because someone voices his/her opinion about the changing state of the game... that person is bad and should get banned. Botters don't complain + get banned, Mboxers do complain + should also get banned. You just contrasted (might I also add "erronously" because some botters do complain and some mboxers do not complain) botting and mboxing, botting the better option because botters don't complain.

If they would allow mboxing just for the money, why wouldn't they allow botting just for the money, too? When I'm thinking about it, if I just wanted the money, I'd even prefer the botters to normal players (assuming the lack of players in the future won't cause less botters, too).
    See my first response to the "Blizzard wants money arguement". And yes, I'd prefer a realm filled with bots that ruin the economy and don't engage in any player interaction. Raids, dungeons, PvP, world events... just me and a server filled with bots. Seems pretty fun, might as well play on private PTR, population: 1.

10. May 30, 2016  
    Sorry, i formulated the answer wrong. How is possibile they are all 10-20 full Wrathul-full 277? They dont have even 2k in 3v3.
    Well, it's possible they had required ratings in previous season(s), did you check their achievements as well? If not, then I guess they got those from coin store. Or possibly bought the weapons from coin store and got the rest of the gear legit or something. Also did you check for 5v5 too?

11. May 30, 2016  
    The answer is pretty simple.
    After the moltdown all coins that the account collected in his life time got restored.
    Not only coins that were purchased with money but also coins that were earned on the trade system.
    Me and a few other multiboxers used that restored coins to create a BiS geared team.

First 12