1. May 16, 2016  
    https://imgur.com/gallery/FswZh
    I wouldnt say that BR is dead in terms of population...
    This 1000+ pop was about 2 weeks ago.
    Also, why dont some u you, famous players, contact Malaco or any other GM and talk with them about BR problems, have some honest conversation with them instead posting same type of thread every 2 weeks?

2. May 16, 2016  
    Also, why dont some u you, famous players, contact Malaco or any other GM and talk with them about BR problems, have some honest conversation with them instead posting same type of thread every 2 weeks?
    He was streaming 2-3 days ago, flying in gm mode taking pictures of lordaeron straight for idk how many hours. He was ignoring all questions asked about Blackrock and Warsong, doesn't seem like he or anyone else cares.

3. May 16, 2016  
    Because there's not single person in staff responsible for this realm, or taking any of it.

It's not malaco for sure at least, I don't know any of Warmane staff, old AT staff left / was booted after merge.

4. May 16, 2016  
    Feedback from a casual player:

While the transmog system we have now is much better than the crazy activity based one, it's still not even close to perfect. It's buggy (FIX THE STUPID RANGED WEAPON NPC INTERFACE ERROR) and some things about it are stupid (You can just buy legendaries? Seriously? :D ). I think there is a huge potential in it that is being replaced by this easy solution - lottery based system.

The prices of the fun items are so easy to change. I can actually do that. Give me SQL access and I will balance all the prices to something reasonable. It's just one afternoon of work.

There is so many things you can do with the game If you know how. We play 3.3.5 because we love the gameplay the classes have, not because we enjoy the same environment over and over. You can make custom BGs using instances and add them to Random Battleground queues, you can make custom arenas as well, and choose something more balanced than the orgrimmar arena. And many other things.

Also agree 100% with what Hophellx said.

5. May 16, 2016  

6. May 17, 2016  
    Because there's not single person in staff responsible for this realm, or taking any of it.

It's not malaco for sure at least, I don't know any of Warmane staff, old AT staff left / was booted after merge.
    I think old AT staff left, as i have seen themancer was last GM who good supported AT

7. May 17, 2016  
    The best solution for everyone who's still enthusiastic about this server is to leave and maybe start playing on retail because nowadays even retail is better than these decaying remains of AT. I strongly suggest you to stop waiting for anyone to do anything here, it's a waste of your time.

8. May 17, 2016  
    question 4: If you have no time for us why u just dont give to some1 of us old players and the players who play and understand of the game Like a Zedar people who can do something with the game and know the most of the population of the server to care about the server because for now we see no one care about us because its madness to that bug stay since we became Blackrock.
    This is a very bad idea, we all know whats gonna happened if they do this.
    The rest of your suggestion are good.

9. May 17, 2016  
    I think we can all agree that the most important issue at the moment is that there are no active GMs on Blackrock and 2 or 3 gms popping up once a day for events doesn't count.
    Reporting hackers via tickets doesn't work if no one responds to them.
    What you should start with is having atleast 1 active GM on Blackrock at all times, obviously i don't mean one person just someone to be there for tickets and banning hackers / scripters on EU and US timezones.

10. May 17, 2016  
    This is a very bad idea, we all know whats gonna happened if they do this.
    The rest of your suggestion are good.
    I don't know! Shed some light on this for me?

11. May 18, 2016  
    And you trust that population meter? because dalaran on lordaeron realm (12k jk) looks like any other private server with 2-3-4k pop while ppl is getting 2 hours queue and paying to skip q lmao

problem with AT is that nobody cares about it, malaco don't care anymore as he said in his stream, if you want quality pvp you are just fu.cked.

+1 with all the post, hope blackrock can get any gm but seems like they just want more ppl for lordaeron and more donations ofc(look at this transmog system lol, only r.etards farm that honor sh.it now).

after " that vanilla server" shutdown all private servers sucks and this one is probably the best option to play wotlk , but here you only can deal with scripters on blackrock, deal with imaginary queues on lordaeron (isn't nostalrius and isn't blizzlike but pop is okey) or wait for a legacy servers on retail (maybe soon if legion is as bullsh.it as it seems and suscriptions goes down again in some months).

1 year waiting for simple fixes like mounts/tabards honor (blackrock) seems enough, don't expect anything for that "realm" anymore.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

12. May 18, 2016  
    Guys, we must bring back any old pvp GM only on this realm, for help us!!!

13. May 18, 2016  
    4Head People still think that the Lordaeron Population on the website is real 4Head

14. May 18, 2016  
    I don't know! Shed some light on this for me?
    First because you are a scripter, second because you will do favor to all your friends and make the server even worse than it is

15. May 18, 2016  
    First because you are a scripter, second because you will do favor to all your friends and make the server even worse than it is
    You seem to know me pretty well, don't you. Now only if you could explain how any other player you'd pick from Blackrock would differ from this huehue.

And yes it's quite disasterous to pick GMs from players, especially without proper supervision. GMs on AT got caught cheating on multiple occasions (their friends using 3 trinkets, checking other teams before games started and so on).

Anyways while I shouldnt ever be GM, they should at least listen to some of my ideas, some of which are very simple to do and would add quality to server (no, not class changes or even specific changes to arenas).

EDIT: rip wrong forum account once again

First 123 Last