1. May 13, 2016  

About the one of the best servers who become a very bad.

question 1: you GMS why since we ask u to fix the tabards maunts with Honor which was probably year ago u still didnt do anything about that ?

question 2: Why the dementia is still there, why u didnt remuve it ?

question 3: When we have dementia some of the classes on 2s are UNPLAYABLE like Lock/Rogue/Rdru/. Also so many combs are usless now just WP is so op.

question 4: If you have no time for us why u just dont give to some1 of us old players and the players who play and understand of the game Like a Zedar people who can do something with the game and know the most of the population of the server to care about the server because for now we see no one care about us because its madness to that bug stay since we became Blackrock.

question 5: Before we had so many changes which make the seasons more interesting and more combs became playable and some of the op combs was ****.
    But since we became Blackrock its stop we had 0 changes since 1 year.

question 6: Why in every other server is have a changes like marge and other things we no need even talk about Larderon coz u guys aways do something there which is good why in our server we dont have just some group of gms who only care about our server like we had before.

question 7: Pls disable MPQs hacks its only in our realm is not disable idk why

question 8: THE MOST important question I had to pay 60 or 70 euro to buy my VIP acc and its not even VIP I can only teleport better than the other people with normal accs. So i just gived my money to Teleport?

I know you guys gonna take that serious because it is serious we was best PVP server and we want that be same to good people dont leave and go in other servers we want them to stay and back here. Because last 2-3 seasons are horrible its only 1-2 teams in top 5 in 2s and 3s its so boring to u q aways vs same teams. In 2s most of people just quit because war pal is so op when the stacks come warrior rape every one. and pal heal easy till 30-40 stacks.

Please do something and dont say "we will do something but we cant now"

PLEASE do it soon as possible because most of the good players leave our server if u dont wanna that to continue you have to do it fast and to lisent to us.

From
    Hophell.
    Edited: May 13, 2016

2. May 13, 2016  
    It's such a shame that the best private pvp server is almost dead now. Blackrock needs urgent changes and these ideas are pretty good imo. The staff really need to listen more to old and experienced AT ppl, like Hophell, Zedar etc.

3. May 14, 2016  
    i approve this message. wtb some sorta change

4. May 14, 2016  
    They dont care. They just want money and for that need put the old AT.

5. May 14, 2016  
    As a Warrior I agree with this. Change the meta plox.

6. May 14, 2016  
    i think its very important to not get impatient and unintentionally put pressure on the blackrock team, theyve showcased in the past 3 years how it can make them feel maybe a bit rushed and get them to quickly implement short term changes actually having a pretty harmful long term impact just so that they can deal with a sort of pressing scenario (which is understandable), which is the reason why we are in this situation today in the first place, eventho that obviously wasnt the intention of anyone

there is an infinite amount of changes that can be implemented to a game, but if any of these changes has as result to lower the quality of the game, then it shouldnt be implemented
    regardless of a game's current quality, making it worst for the sake of change is not the way to go!

i would personally really hope for the whole blackrock community including the players and staff members to acknowledge the above from those past years

i myself would like to say that i wish for the blackrock team to first of all take their time, to also officially create a topic about w/e suggestions they have in mind in the future instead of a straight up announcement topic, and to really make sure to have in-dept discussions about each single one of their suggestions with the blackrock community players during decently long periods of time before implementing anything

i truly believe that being cautious and as open as that wouldve allow the realm to keep steadily growing from its prime days to nowadays if such methodology wouldve been put in practice from the very beginning
    luckily our positive and hopeful community up to this day still makes the bounce back up more than achievable, and so while the power is in fact within the hands of those who hold it; it is up to them to seize that opportunity :)
    Edited: May 24, 2016

7. May 15, 2016  
    I would like to add one thing about soloque, its pretty much unplayable when you can play with 2x melee or 2x caster.
    I wish there were soloque like before - MCH

And I agree with Hophell

8. May 15, 2016  

9. May 15, 2016  
    i think its very important to not get impatient and unintentionally put pressure on the blackrock team, theyve showcased in the past 3 years how it can make them feel maybe a bit rushed and get them to quickly implement short term changes actually having a pretty harmful long term impact just so that they can deal with a sort of pressing scenario (which is understandable), which is the reason why we are in this situation today in the first place, eventho that obviously wasnt the intention of anyone

there is an infinite amount of changes that can be implemented to a game, but if any of these changes has as result to lower the quality of the game, then it shouldnt be implemented
    regardless of a game's current quality, making it worst for the sake of change is not the way to go!

i would personally really hope for the whole blackrock community including the players and staff members to at least learn the above from those past years

i myself would like to say that i wish for the blackrock team to first of all take their time, to also officially create a topic about w/e suggestions they have in mind in the future instead of a straight up announcement topic, and to really make sure to have in-dept discussions about each single one of their suggestions with the blackrock community players during decently long periods of time before implementing anything

i truly believe that being cautious and as open as that wouldve allow the realm to keep steadily growing from its prime days to nowadays if such methodology wouldve been put in practice from the very beginning
    luckily our positive and hopeful community up to this day still makes the bounce back up more than achievable, and so while the power is in fact within the hands of those who hold it; it is up to them to seize that opportunity :)
    Patient, pressure? Really? 1 year is not enugh? It sucks for a PvP BASED realm to not get REGULARLY updated, do u know what does a second means in pvp, can make a disaster, its same things with updates, now everything is disaster...

10. May 15, 2016  
    Why dont u all just abandon already dead realm and come to new merged server. Instead of waiting there (waiting for something that will never come), you can all just come to the new server and make one helluva community.

11. May 16, 2016  
    Why dont u all just abandon already dead realm and come to new merged server. Instead of waiting there (waiting for something that will never come), you can all just come to the new server and make one helluva community.
    Are you talking about Lordaeron?

To pvp in Lordaeron you must pve and farm, wich is something that gets you almost all your resources.

On our server Blackrock we can create istant lvl 80s with everything ready, this is what we want, we want to farm arenas not reagents to enchant something that i get for free on my server.

I am not trying to debate wich server is best, i had and still have 2 lvl 80s full valorous on Lordaeron in the first weeks of the wotlk launch, but is just a farm-farm-farm-farm to get mats reagents enchants reputations etc etc.

what AT ppl wants is to do arena vs skilled players thats what Blackrock delivers.

But we got a problem, we got 0 gms caring about our lovely server, just some hours ago there was a guy spamming all day for his new pvp server, theres literally 0 gms defending us from scripters/hackers/sponsors in lfg.

We just need some gms to do their job, we are 1500 players in this server we should at least receive 5 gms, are we asking too much?

Malaco created us, Malaco is destroying us by not carying anymore, i dont see any future in here if someone dosnt do something.

I still remember what Malaco he said to us in the merge ( but what really happened is that they absorbed us or eated us like a candy) he said to us that nothing was going to change, in terms of lag and everything we were used to have in AT.

Well, he made a promise that he didnt honored, our server had his glorious peak already, its just a matter of time before it will get shutted down by Molten because less and less people will come to play since 0 gms carying, the only gm i see is Proterean doing events.

So yeah mostly likely we will all go into Lordaeron when that day will come.

12. May 16, 2016  
    +1 guys. Need bring back old AT pvp GMs, like Meatcave, Hisue, Zamper, Themancer and onther GMs, example, many time saw Mancer online as player, why he leave from staff =(
    Old AT Gms, please, help us =)

13. May 16, 2016  

i would personally really hope for the whole blackrock community including the players and staff members to acknoledge the above from those past years

Patient, pressure? Really? 1 year is not enugh? It sucks for a PvP BASED realm to not get REGULARLY updated, do u know what does a second means in pvp, can make a disaster, its same things with updates, now everything is disaster...
    yeah believe me when i tell you that i share your eager for an improvement of blackrock's quality man, my point was that straight up solely asking for change without elaborating at all is obviously desperate and pretty dangerous because of it, since the group of people in charge of this realm mostly came up with harmful changes on their own in the last couple of years

we are all humans and mistakes happen to everyone, no hard feelings, we are on the same team, either way; so now asking again of them "any change" without even specifying what is wished, well it implies that those who asked so are once more blindly putting the faith of the realm into the blackrock team's next decisions, which is a mistake imo, and one easy to avoid

now if people have any specific change in mind that they believe beneficial for the realm and decide to create a topic about it then im all for that and encourage them to do so, again just like i really hope the blackrock staff members will get used to do before applying any future change!
    Why dont u all just come to a blizzlike server
    for most people i think its because they really dislike the concept of farming just like skilaand wrote, and because of the rated 3v3 solo queuing feature
    Edited: May 24, 2016

14. May 16, 2016  
    And also please delete that **** honor for Transmogs Ive to play whole season to take 3-4 parts of the Transmog that is soo bad and the rating is 2.350?! last 2-3 seasons rank1 was 2.4 so only rank1 players can take transmogs?????????????????????????????

15. May 16, 2016  
    You can always donate for mogs :7

123 Last