1. May 18, 2016  
    as a GM I'd pick Seasexnsun. This guy is very chill, has game knowledge, game experience and he's very, very diplomatic. Just my 2 cents because I've seen you asked for opinions. Other than that, I'd bring back 226 max ilevel trinkets, disable professions, disable Ashen rings and back to 264 aka Tier 1 weapons.

Oh, plus free tansmog system. Maybe this free for all system or the old system in which you get already set-up transmogs for different ratings in 2v2/3v3. It was s1 set for 1800, s2 for 1900 and so on until 2500 and nice custom sets for the ones being in top 5 at the time.

2. May 19, 2016  
    You seem to know me pretty well, don't you. Now only if you could explain how any other player you'd pick from Blackrock would differ from this huehue.

And yes it's quite disasterous to pick GMs from players, especially without proper supervision. GMs on AT got caught cheating on multiple occasions (their friends using 3 trinkets, checking other teams before games started and so on).

Anyways while I shouldnt ever be GM, they should at least listen to some of my ideas, some of which are very simple to do and would add quality to server (no, not class changes or even specific changes to arenas).

EDIT: rip wrong forum account once again
    Yea, giving GM power for players it is a high risk. My opinion, need any old pvp GM who have exp and reputation, like Mancer, i never seen russian guy in staff, he must have rly good reputation and trust. I have nothing against seasexnsun, he good player, it is just my opinion.

3. May 19, 2016  
    Just merge server with the new serv "Icecrown", ggwp, u've thousands players there, the current state of blackrock is simple to understand if you not stupid, i hope you not, the server bring almost 0$ if not 0, warmane staff get paid = there is no reason for them to spend times on Blackrock, you need to bring ideas to give them money, not random changes ingame that just change the meta, if you still read and understand, then you not stupid, if you still have problem to figure it out, then i've a bad new for you

just merge server plx cba meet same people over and over

4. May 19, 2016  
    Shinta, the new server will have the same queue of lordearon and you will need to paytoplay.... 12k ppl for pvp is terrible (delay, ms)

5. May 19, 2016  
    Shinta, the new server will have the same queue of lordearon and you will need to paytoplay.... 12k ppl for pvp is terrible (delay, ms)
    Delay isnt necessarily worse, right now delay is much better on Deathwing than Blackrock despite having multiple times large population and npc's and so on, it's weird to have worse GCD on Blackrock than pve realm really.

6. May 19, 2016  
    Something must be done to increase competition so maybe the old players might come back,and of course from all wotlk servers here on warmane blackrock has the most hackers,because everyone is busy with loldaeron epic wow...
    Even with proofs i see same fcking cow druid hacking in wsg in arena more plausible screenshot like someone cares.
    These dudes never get banned for doing it lol,this was not destiny of AT biggest pvp wotlk realm,shame... no one cares for it :/
    Edited: May 19, 2016

First 123