1. May 13, 2016  
    there likely won't be shadowmournes.

also, why do some of u ppl say it's rude to say they are in it for the money. for many of them, it's their only job, n others, still a job. so yea. everyone in the world wants money, dunno why ppl think saying someone wants money is an insult. warmane both needs, and wants, money. as do we all, fact of life. but as for the lordaeron server itself, pretty sure it'll stay as is. as least for a few years

2. May 14, 2016  
    Even if it's available for coins later the price would be so high that very few players could afford it. But Shadowmourne quest chain should be available when ICC is released so there will eventually be many Shadowmournes even without buying them for coins.
    in order to get shadowmourne you need to farm ICC HM, seeing as raids are buffed, maybe 3guilds will have it in the end (and after quite a long time, ulduar isn't close to be cleaned in HM by any guild)

As for the donated shadowmourne, forget about it, i bet the dev team is proud of their server (with reasons) and won't let it become a p2w.

3. May 14, 2016  
    No you certainly do not have to do ICC 25H to get a Smourne
    Speeds it up a bit, but that`s all

4. May 14, 2016  
    Both SM and Val should be extremely rare.

Thanks to that having one would be prestigious.

Not like on other realms where most mdps runs with SM and healers with Val...

5. May 14, 2016  
    They already announced that there will be no legendaries in Marketplace.
    BUT... if Lordaeron runs dry on funds, "Warmane will do what it takes to keep it running". After all everyone wants to play, right?

P.S i don't get it why people complain they dont want a pay-to-win bla bla bla and cry abt it. They should actually take it this way - - - " he donates, i get to play ..... MOARRRRR and FREEE " . \0/
    peace.

6. May 14, 2016  
    Most people afraid of pay to win and SM can be easly count as such item.

Personaly I have no problem with stuff like bags and mounts unobtainable in game, but having for example ilvl 264 in Rag/DW point shop (!) Is a bit disscouraging...

I mean where is the point of PvE when you can get 2nd to BiS for free...

7. May 14, 2016  
    Why do you care abou donation, with shadowmourne quest chain each balkan will have it in some time.

8. May 14, 2016  
    Why do you care abou donation, with shadowmourne quest chain each balkan will have it in some time.
    Look at Ulduar. How many guilds can farm Val fragments for legendary?

I personaly don't think ICC will be different...

9. May 14, 2016  
    Look at Ulduar. How many guilds can farm Val fragments for legendary?

I personaly don't think ICC will be different...
    In 3 - 4 months most guilds will be farming it.

10. May 14, 2016  
    In 4 months we should fighting in ToGC...
    And even then not many guilds will clear Ulduar HC.
    This stuff isnt easy even wothout Warmane buff.

11. May 14, 2016  
    iSullivan
    Just trying to get a feel from people more experienced with the server (and its history).
    I've said this before, on the old Lordaeron things were going fine until shadowmourne was put in the coin shop and transfers from realms with higher rate were opened then the realm became a ****ty wasteland. I don't expect them to make the same mistake again.

12. May 14, 2016  
    people thinking molten staff just waste away their lives developing a server for free so they can play on it are the best ones in this thread lmao

13. May 14, 2016  
    They already announced that there will be no legendaries in Marketplace.
    BUT... if Lordaeron runs dry on funds, "Warmane will do what it takes to keep it running". After all everyone wants to play, right?

P.S i don't get it why people complain they dont want a pay-to-win bla bla bla and cry abt it. They should actually take it this way - - - " he donates, i get to play ..... MOARRRRR and FREEE " . \0/
    peace.
    Donations aren't the problem, it's donations leading to overpoweredness. I don't care if people buy full relentless, because I can get it after a long grind myself. I care that people can get full wrathful, because unless I spend real money, there's no chance I'm ever going to get it too.

Most importantly is donating for shadowmourne. Did you ever care about gearing up, learning to play your class, practicing tactics and dueling? Well, unless you play a warrior, paladin, or death knight, of course with shadowmourne, none of that really matters. I've played WotLK a couple of years now where everyone is full wrathful and there is an overflood of those melee classes, naturally with shadowmourne equipped. Can you imagine how it is to play a rogue? A warlock? A priest? A healer? Shadowmourne is OP as f and a real unfair disadvantage coming up against. Every battleground you're almost always stuck in the middle of 2-4 shadowmourne wielders that obliterates you as if you were naked with no gear. As a healer, you're always being focused. Even alone, a BiS shadowmourne guy can feel almost like a raid boss, healing tons and ripping through your health bar as if it was a piece of paper due to armor penetration and magical melee damage instead of physical damage. Just yesterday I even met one of those death knights with 50k hp that just wouldn't die despite having 3-4 people on him, surviving from self-healing only, without a healer. The real killer? With shadowmourne, this godlike tank could still dish out a ton of damage.

Worst of all, these people think they're the ****, and are super proud of their carried rating and 1337 dueling skills, yet afraid of equipping another weapon on request. A server where legendaries are commonwear is just going to suck unless you play a class that has one, and even then, it probably will anyway. I might have been more forgiving about it if there were similar overpowered items for sale for the other classes, because the Ulduar healer legendary is a joke compared to shadowmourne. You know, SM buff gives increased base damage, and the SM explosion deals extra damage. To remedy that a healer's legedary weapon could outheal the SM base damage 1:1 by increasing base spell power, and at times get bonus heals on the same level as the SM explosion. Given enough donating healers, this could actually work out.
    Edited: May 14, 2016

14. May 14, 2016  
    ^ inb4 lolmorne gladiators explainin' how clueless u r and only skill that matters

15. May 14, 2016  
    Hi i have moneys pls shadowmourne.

First 123 Last