1. May 13, 2016  

Donating for shadowmourne

I know it says legendaries won't be available to buy. However, what is the chance this will stay true forever? Me and my friends are considering coming here, but we don't want to waste our time if in a few months or a year the devs are going to let people p2w with shadowmourne again. Thoughts? Is it 100% for sure there will never be legendaries for sale?

2. May 13, 2016  
    Nah bro a GM told me you can buy shadowmourne once ToC launches for 50 coins. Thats like 45 euro. Gonna get it on my DK asap! But it's good because raids are buffed so you can then kill bosses easier.

3. May 13, 2016  
    For real? Well, that's a letdown, unless someone can challenge you on that. Thanks anyway. And it's not good, it destroys PvP completely. An item like SM is meant to be earned, not bought.

4. May 13, 2016  
    For real? Well, that's a letdown, unless someone can challenge you on that. Thanks anyway. And it's not good, it destroys PvP completely. An item like SM is meant to be earned, not bought.
    nope, not really, he was being sarcastic.

Nobody can tell what the future holds, but if the devs stick true to the design features of lordaeron, there will not be shadowmournes for sale on the store. So I wouldn't worry about that. :)

Quote from: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301200
    DESIGN FEATURES
    Realm name: Lordaeron (Public Test Realm)
    Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    Release date: September 25, 2015
    Rates: 1
    Dungeon Finder disabled
    Raid Difficulty enhanced with increased damage and health pools based on community progress
    Emblems of Heroism from dungeons during Naxxramas content
    Emblems of Heroism from dungeons during Ulduar content
    Emblems of Conquest from dungeons during Trial of the Crusader content
    Emblems of Triumph from dungeons during Icecrown Citadel & Ruby Sanctum content
    Anti-cheat: Enhanced Sentinel detection
    Armory PvP and PvE ladder
    No point store
    Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Items available will be 1 Tier below items obtainable in-game until all content is released in all modes
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs
    Character naming policy (names such as ifakursis, lickmylala or ieaturazz being strictly forbidden)
    Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    Outland release 1 month after launch
    Northrend release 2 months after launch
    Death Knight release 2 months after launch

5. May 13, 2016  
    That's what worries me, though. Why wouldn't they? If they're in this for the money they'll probably do whatever it takes to earn some fat cash. It's clear people are willing to pay sky high prices for shadowmourne. If noone bought it I wouldn't be worried.

6. May 13, 2016  
    What makes you think they are in this for money? But go away kid, we don't want you on this realm.

7. May 13, 2016  
    What makes you think they are in this for money? But go away kid, we don't want you on this realm.
    I am asking a legit question many other people would also be interested in knowing the answer to.

8. May 13, 2016  
    I am asking a legit question many other people would also be interested in knowing the answer to.
    I don't think there's anyone who has an answer to that. We just need to live with what we got. So the answer is no, there will never be a Shadowmourne available.

9. May 13, 2016  
    That's what worries me, though. Why wouldn't they? If they're in this for the money they'll probably do whatever it takes to earn some fat cash. It's clear people are willing to pay sky high prices for shadowmourne. If noone bought it I wouldn't be worried.
    I wouldn't say they are in this for money. Lordaeron is not up because someone wanted to make money. Lordaeron is the way it is, because Kaer had a vision of a wotlk server and wanted to make the perfect server where he could play wotlk content. This server is the way it is, because Kaer wants it to be like this. Since this server is mainly Kaers vision/dream, I don't think his vision/dream will suddenly take an U-turn and start selling Shadowmournes.

10. May 13, 2016  
    well if prices are 600/700% higher here than on other realms, just imagine the price of a SM, it would cost like 1k euro...

11. May 13, 2016  
    far as i know there's no one on these forums that can tell the future. if you want to play on the realm then play on it. don't worry about what happens in the future.

12. May 13, 2016  
    far as i know there's no one on these forums that can tell the future. if you want to play on the realm then play on it. don't worry about what happens in the future.
    Just trying to get a feel from people more experienced with the server (and its history).

13. May 13, 2016  
    how rude of saying that they are in it for the money...just look at the coin shop,there isnt a single item worth spending coins on (maybe for some mounts,but not armors or weapons).If they put any naxx weapon or ulduar in coin shop they would make thousands of dollars,yet,they havent....so either play the server or go spew your **** somewhere else.

14. May 13, 2016  
    how rude of saying that they are in it for the money...just look at the coin shop,there isnt a single item worth spending coins on (maybe for some mounts,but not armors or weapons).If they put any naxx weapon or ulduar in coin shop they would make thousands of dollars,yet,they havent....so either play the server or go spew your **** somewhere else.
    I don't care what things are like now. I'm asking for more experienced opinions than my own of what people consider might be plausible or not in the future. Yes, I know it's a silly question, but with the server's alleged history of making hundreds of thousands of dollars, and claims that they're in it for the money like other servers, what do you expect? I don't know this Kael guy and what his motives are, then who do you think could possibly know? Perhaps some people here, obviously, hence why I'm asking. No need to get so butthurt when I'm just asking for thoughts on this. The alternative is that I listen to the endless complaints on reddit and disregard Warmane as a ****ty Molten 2.0 and move on, but that's what I want to avoid.

15. May 13, 2016  
    Even if it's available for coins later the price would be so high that very few players could afford it. But Shadowmourne quest chain should be available when ICC is released so there will eventually be many Shadowmournes even without buying them for coins.

123 Last