1. May 18, 2016  
    For soloing heroic dungeons 1 hybrid dk + 4 rets would be best. As for pvp... nothing will surpass the classic 5x ele sham.

DK tank/team support build: http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

Wow 40% chance to reset. I wonder how I'll incorporate that into the mix.
    Okay cool, yeah I'll aim for 2pc of that first.
    The 2pc bonus is great, but quite overkill if all you want to do is solo heroic dungeons.

I need to figure out the perfect pally rotation (with taunt in it, b/c that's lots of dmg). Any ideas?
    You really don't need a rotation for ret paladins (especially with a multi-class team). Instead, make a spammable DPS hotkey, which sends keypresses (in whatever order you prefer) of all of your abilities. That way it will just use whatever spell is off cooldown. Just don't include Exorcism in it. I suggest you to make a separate one for Exorcism so that you can press it whenever the The Art of War proc is up on all chars. And of course only when you aren't in need of a heal.
    Edited: May 18, 2016

2. May 18, 2016  
    For soloing heroic dungeons 1 dk + 4 rets would be best. As for pvp... nothing will surpass the classic 5x ele sham.
    Have to disagree here.
    I played both setups in pvp and 1dk+4ret are definitely stronger.
    Problem with 5x ele shamis is that u cant heal and do dmg at the same time. If u get attacked by multiple melee opponents u are forced to constantly heal and u wont find any time to fight back.
    Ele shamis can be really great though if u play them together with a healer friend.

4 ele shami + hpala used to be the best 5v5 arena team back in wotlk while 1dk 4 ret used to be the best setup for multiboxer that play arena without partner.

3. May 18, 2016  
    You can split them up to manage healing and dps at the same time if you want to :p Just lose out on some burst.

Still melee would be better in everything except Wintergrasp I think. Sieges/cannons are a pain for melee.

4. May 18, 2016  
    Eles are awesome, dk+rets are awesome.

Anyone tried out 3x or 5x enhancement shamans? I saw a video of mop enhancement, which looked like a lot of fun, anyone tried enhas in some expansion?

5. May 18, 2016  

Anyone tried out 3x or 5x enhancement shamans? I saw a video of mop enhancement, which looked like a lot of fun, anyone tried enhas in some expansion?
    If I were doing MoP I would definitely be doing x5 or x4 shamans + a DK or Ret.
    I REALLY like enhancement, but it requires so many buttons to be decent as 1 character.
    Playing 4 or 5 of them seems way too difficult to be fun.

Shame is probably not even viable on WOTLK.

Btw, TY for the info on the pally rotation.

6. May 18, 2016  

Im playing 4 enh shamis on MoP and its really fun. U can one shot opponents with x4 stormblast and when u use wind walk totem on round robin u are nearly constantly immun to all kind of root and slow effects. Their healing is also very strong, so strong that I find dual boxing enh shamis even viable for 2s arena.
    Also tried enhance shami boxing on Wotlk but it sucks badly... The dmg is too low, the healing is too low. They just miss all the usefull tools that they get on MoP.

7. May 18, 2016  
    Im playing 4 enh shamis on MoP and its really fun. U can one shot opponents with x4 stormblast and when u use wind walk totem on round robin u are nearly constantly immun to all kind of root and slow effects. Their healing is also very strong, so strong that I find dual boxing enh shamis even viable for 2s arena.
    Also tried enhance shami boxing on Wotlk but it sucks badly... The dmg is too low, the healing is too low. They just miss all the usefull tools that they get on MoP.
    I'd love to play that setup. But the MOP server seems to lack the population I crave. I play during American hours (lol that sounds weird), and there's hardly anyone on the WOTLK server during those hours as it is.
    Kinda looking forward to the merger.

8. May 19, 2016  
    I'd love to play that setup. But the MOP server seems to lack the population I crave.
    Our MoP realm is in a bad state.
    I think u are a better off with playing MoP on a different private server.

Nevertheless wotlk is anyway the better expansion when it comes to multiboxing in PvP. With every expansion afterwards they added new AoE CC abilitys that **** multiboxing up. In Cata its the super annoying ring of frost and solar beam and in MoP it seems like pretty much every class has at least one AoE CC ability.
    I was in situations on Frostwolf where my whole team was for like 30 sec in a CC chain. http://cata.openwow.com/spell=82676 , http://cata.openwow.com/spell=78675 , http://cata.openwow.com/spell=46968 , disrupting-shout, fists-of-fury, ring-of-peace and the list goes on and on.

This makes me wanna multibox ele shamis on TBC because there were hardly any AoE interrupts at all. Not even push back effects.
    I guess multiboxing ele shamis there would be even more powerful than on Wotlk.
    Edited: May 19, 2016

9. May 20, 2016  
    Our MoP realm is in a bad state.
    I think u are a better off with playing MoP on a different private server.

Nevertheless wotlk is anyway the better expansion when it comes to multiboxing in PvP. With every expansion afterwards they added new AoE CC abilitys that **** multiboxing up. In Cata its the super annoying ring of frost and solar beam and in MoP it seems like pretty much every class has at least one AoE CC ability.
    I was in situations on Frostwolf where my whole team was for like 30 sec in a CC chain. http://cata.openwow.com/spell=82676 , http://cata.openwow.com/spell=78675 , http://cata.openwow.com/spell=46968 , disrupting-shout, fists-of-fury, ring-of-peace and the list goes on and on.

This makes me wanna multibox ele shamis on TBC because there were hardly any AoE interrupts at all. Not even push back effects.
    I guess multiboxing ele shamis there would be even more powerful than on Wotlk.
    That's what they say... Yet I haven't found a good BC server yet. Most decent servers are classic or WOTLK.... They skip over BC for some reason.

10. May 29, 2016  
    On retail WotLk, I ran 4 Blood DKs and 1 Resto druid for PvP team, did fairly well though I constantly lost to full plate teams (I did not stack ARP then).

Choose DK because
    - its resource management (runes) reliably regenerated every 5 seconds or so VS mana which ran out and rage which needed buidling
    - its attacks are generally ability based so I could macro a rotation along with /assist focus and spam 1-2 buttons
    - its plate + high HP -> better survivability
    Blood DKs had self heals and rune dancing weapon. :) Frost had more utility and unholy more raw dps, but frost didnt do enoguh DPS to burst and unholy didnt have enough surviability.

Choose a resto druid because
    - cat -> stealth at beginning of battle+ stuns/surviability from bear
    - lots of HoTs
    - area heals (though this is not unique to druids)

11. May 29, 2016  
    Blood DKs had self heals and rune dancing weapon. :) Frost had more utility and unholy more raw dps, but frost didnt do enoguh DPS to burst and unholy didnt have enough surviability.
    Frost deals actually the most burst dmg out of the 3 specs. Maybe u used a wrong rotation?
    With a simple ability priority order of HB>FS>Oblit>BS u can deal burst dmg like a ret paly team.
    Edited: May 29, 2016

12. May 30, 2016  
    Killing machine procs give frost plenty of burst. I'd say it's better to take frost in this patch since burst damage is the generally the best way to win a fight as a multiboxer.

First 12